Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29799
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    Interested.
    Hit my inbox up I'm interested.

  2. #29798

    Kay

    Saw Kay when she was in Charlottesville last Friday. She's legit. Can ride like a champ and the BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been absent for a while and trying to get back into it. Has anyone had any experience with any of these ladies? I have gone through the forum and haven't seen any mentions. If I missed it I'm sorry!

    Thanks in advance!

    Hugh.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-hard/58170123

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/58169771

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...thick/58143589

    Also, someone was talking about Sirens. Any updates on them? I'm very skeptical of them.

  3. #29797

    RIP to your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    Know a pretty chill girl in the Nine Mile area selling content and down to chill. Content is freaky shit. Literally anything you could want and meet ups are the same. One of the best BBBJ's I've had. Prices reasonable for both content & meet ups. Let me know if interested. Straight submissive freak
    Interested.

  4. #29796

    Tatt'd UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    Know a pretty chill girl in the Nine Mile area selling content and down to chill. Content is freaky shit. Literally anything you could want and meet ups are the same. One of the best BBBJ's I've had. Prices reasonable for both content & meet ups. Let me know if interested. Straight submissive freak
    Clear your inbox. LOL.

  5. #29795
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to make contact with her? I reached out, didn't get a response and then on a random Friday night got a "hey" around 10. Other than that, nothing.
    If you're referring to the slim spanish I have in my review from a few weeks back, I saw she posted on STG a couple days ago around 4 AM. I happened to be up so I reached out to her and didn't get a response. Hope I can catch her again, she was a damn good lay. Looking at the company she kept and her mentioning also hanging around the notels on JD and Midlo, it's only a matter of time before I feel like we'll start seeing posts about her over on the SW forum LOL.

    Search Rican Queen on STG you should find her with the number she used with that particular ad. If you happen to have better luck than I'd appreciate a heads up.

  6. #29794

    Stay far away from the 2nd one Kacey Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been absent for a while and trying to get back into it. Has anyone had any experience with any of these ladies? I have gone through the forum and haven't seen any mentions. If I missed it I'm sorry!

    Thanks in advance!

    Hugh.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-hard/58170123

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-only/58169771

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...thick/58143589

    Also, someone was talking about Sirens. Any updates on them? I'm very skeptical of them.
    Stay away from the scam artist Kacey Rae from your second link. There are plenty of bad reviews on here about her. Just search for Kacey.

    Be safe.

  7. #29793

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Just type Egypt in the search bar. Plenty of crappy reviews. I seen her a few times in the past. Agree the body was banging and she cute but man the drama and drugs and waiting for her to get started. Jeez, I was done and never went back.
    Do yourself a favor and stay at 4 away for her as you can. The previous member hit it right on the head. Waste of time energy effort.

  8. #29792
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Looks like she took off the deposit bullshit in the ad? Does she still have the tight body living with some guys in the same apartment from years ago? Ad says 168 pounds so I'm wondering. I don't think she weighed near 168 4 years ago when I saw her. She had a nice body with no stomach and perky tits then. Just wondering if things are still the same and she uses old pics now..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...h/670848578378
    Just type Egypt in the search bar. Plenty of crappy reviews. I seen her a few times in the past. Agree the body was banging and she cute but man the drama and drugs and waiting for her to get started. Jeez, I was done and never went back.

  9. #29791

    Isabella

    Has anyone been able to make contact with her? I reached out, didn't get a response and then on a random Friday night got a "hey" around 10. Other than that, nothing.

  10. #29790
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    While she may not have gotten into it, that body was near perfect back then. That's why I'm thinking about a repeat. Maybe she'll be up for anal now.
    Keep us posted.

  11. #29789
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please sendpm with contact information.
    Pm with contact info please. Thanks.

  12. #29788

    You have to admit

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSinger  [View Original Post]
    When she was going by "Egypt" over in Hopewell. I think I might have an old review up here? Extremely lackluster performance on a saggy old sofa.
    While she may not have gotten into it, that body was near perfect back then. That's why I'm thinking about a repeat. Maybe she'll be up for anal now.

  13. #29787

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    Know a pretty chill girl in the Nine Mile area selling content and down to chill. Content is freaky shit. Literally anything you could want and meet ups are the same. One of the best BBBJ's I've had. Prices reasonable for both content & meet ups. Let me know if interested. Straight submissive freak
    Please sendpm with contact information.

  14. #29786

    Also saw her years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Looks like she took off the deposit bullshit in the ad? Does she still have the tight body living with some guys in the same apartment from years ago? Ad says 168 pounds so I'm wondering. I don't think she weighed near 168 4 years ago when I saw her. She had a nice body with no stomach and perky tits then. Just wondering if things are still the same and she uses old pics now..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...h/670848578378
    When she was going by "Egypt" over in Hopewell. I think I might have an old review up here? Extremely lackluster performance on a saggy old sofa.

  15. #29785

    Pretty hot back then

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Crazy that I'm seeing your inquiry because this is actually who I plan on possibly seeing next.

    Unfortunately I was one of the ones that got ripped off by her when she was cash and dashing off and on 3 to 4 years ago and haven't bothered since. I'm wondering if her ways have changed, because I definitely would still like to make an attempt at getting behind that ass of hers. How was your experience when you saw her back then?
    She had a near perfect body and pretty face. Took awhile to get down to it but when we finally did the ass was very nice. Business like which I expected, but the view was worth it. Her ac was broken so it was hot though. But overall good price to fuck a good looking young girl back then. Pics look pretty similar now so im wondering if she still keeps up with herself or are the pics old. I tried hard to talk her into anal but she wouldn't go for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape