Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 18363
-
08-16-23 01:28 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 586What is supposed to pass as a 'fair number' for Leslie, exactly?
-
08-15-23 22:27 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 1049Yeah, it worked out. She's deleted her account and not one of these pro WGs.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 22:06 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 146Here4 goodtime
She's on a few swinger sites as well. Very easy to meet. I was always under the impression I was messaging with her husband. Loves sucking dick and swallowing cum / taking facials. Has hosted many gangbangs and glory holes. Will let you video everything and has an only fans. Condoms required for sex. In the past she would meet for a fair number.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 19:59 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 328Here4 goodtime
She's been discussed previously, but can't remember the details or her old profile name. Butta face, but like the body. Anyone have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-81f0c3b44836
-
08-15-23 12:59 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 117Nope not active
S.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
Same. Getting the notice that it is non active (had to type this to post).
-
08-15-23 12:11 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 487She wanted to charge an hourly rate for a M&G when I met her on SA so I passed.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 11:43 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 30Joey St Clair
Has anyone seen Joey St Clair? I think I remember seeing review of her as a sb but not sure if it's the same girl.
https://tryst.link/escort/joeystclair
-
08-15-23 11:10 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 517Her criticism of the dudes on this forum was significantly more harsh a couple days ago. This is the toned-down version.
More to the point, Young Monger is correct, remember the First Rule of Fight Club!
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 10:22 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 130Stop telling the girls about this forum.
From her profile; "P. S.) OH YEAH. I know about why'all's SD forum website where you talk trash about all the SB's. LOL some of why'all are some cornballs I swear. ".
Originally Posted by Ichrequiend
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:51 #12204Regular Member

Posts: 18I am talking to her as well. Just seeing where it goes. I think she is not on the up and up. I will report back later.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:49 #12203Regular Member

Posts: 18She also pesters the hell out of you, says the right things as well. Agree with what was stated here and added a few statements.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 05:53 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 328ClassyActress
She is real. Has her own hair / nail / eyelashes salon near Tysons. Met her about 2 years ago, but didn't pull the trigger because she was upfront with needing to use condoms and that's not my thing. Pretty woman, but definitely thick. Has had several SD's. Just popped up on my feed with this new name, so she must be back in the market again. Wanted $400 PPM or pay for her apartment with (almost) unlimited visits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-a369a6d5f076
-
08-14-23 16:15 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 100Another scammer asking for advance funds
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-71a482a8458c
Requests for little funds since she is broke to make it to meet.
-
08-13-23 22:28 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 1626Orange juice
She is from Ashburn. She is looking for a stable relationship. Not looking for an arrangement. She is not interested in just doing dates.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-4b318e8cf597
-
08-13-23 19:23 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 140Careful
Careful chatting like that on SA. That is a quick way to get banned. I only do that on text.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





