Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12167
    She's read my messages, but never replied. Would love to know if she's real. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She says she's 5'2". Regardless, that's a very large cat! (Maine Coon?

  2. #12166
    I saw her when she was trading under a Manassas profile. Toriannastarz, or something like that. I picked her up in her apartment lot, and we went to nearby FC. She prefers cum on her face over cum in her mouth. Covered fucking. I kinda like her. She's super attractive and bubbly. Like "Itch", after our FC session, I tried to contact her again, but she ghosted. Good luck guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see her at her place twice. The first time she met me in the parking lot of her community and she asked for payment there and said that she would text me once her place was ready. I told her no, and confronted her with the negative reports here. She started crying and came up with an excuse of why she did that. I told her I just wanted to fuck, and I will be out. She said that is fine and brought me inside and we did, with a cover on. She told me next time I could paint her face and so I did. I tried reaching out to her again but she ghosted me. Shame. She is pretty, and loves to dirty talk.

  3. #12165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    She says she's 5'2". Regardless, that's a very large cat! (Maine Coon?

  4. #12164

    Was able to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-63aec82a9abb

    There was one positive report on her, so approaached her months back and she was back and forth on days and things and finally short noticed if I could to her place but I backed off since the original plan was to meet in a hotel rather than she hosting. Read later a report here that she had scammed a bro here on the parking lot of her apartment. I had verfied her IRL profile and was tempted but made a no go that may have avoided a cash and dash and damp afternoon.
    I was able to see her at her place twice. The first time she met me in the parking lot of her community and she asked for payment there and said that she would text me once her place was ready. I told her no, and confronted her with the negative reports here. She started crying and came up with an excuse of why she did that. I told her I just wanted to fuck, and I will be out. She said that is fine and brought me inside and we did, with a cover on. She told me next time I could paint her face and so I did. I tried reaching out to her again but she ghosted me. Shame. She is pretty, and loves to dirty talk.

  5. #12163

    Red head habibi


  6. #12162

    Approach with Caution and maybe avoid

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-63aec82a9abb

    There was one positive report on her, so approaached her months back and she was back and forth on days and things and finally short noticed if I could to her place but I backed off since the original plan was to meet in a hotel rather than she hosting. Read later a report here that she had scammed a bro here on the parking lot of her apartment. I had verfied her IRL profile and was tempted but made a no go that may have avoided a cash and dash and damp afternoon.

  7. #12161

    Look for details in Tidewater SB thread

    Look into Tidewater SB thread for details. Posts # 2223,2465, 2524,2526.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]

  8. #12160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, here visiting from New England. Been speaking with this one, has fairly open menu. Is she pro? Any intel would be appreciated thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-5d1da0dce48f
    You linked your private message rather than her page.

  9. #12159
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    The Link you posted is to your Inbox!
    Sorry! Here it is https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-81e1eda32899.

  10. #12158

    The Link you posted is to your Inbox!

    The Link you posted is to your Inbox!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, here visiting from New England. Been speaking with this one, has fairly open menu. Is she pro? Any intel would be appreciated thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-5d1da0dce48f

  11. #12157
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 profiles up. This one and another.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c893f40e8eb

    Julia.

    Wants 600 -1000 per meet.
    LOL! She's covering her face this time. She's fugly and have been reviewed many times. Just no.

  12. #12156

    Pro? Brianna va beach

    Hey guys, here visiting from New England. Been speaking with this one, has fairly open menu. Is she pro? Any intel would be appreciated thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-5d1da0dce48f

  13. #12155

    Lara

    She has 2 profiles up. This one and another.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c893f40e8eb

    Julia.

    Wants 600 -1000 per meet.

  14. #12154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    I've had no problems with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Its working fine for me on Chrome. I would suggest using different browsers.
    I run Firefox and Nord, usually.

  15. #12153

    Facecheck

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I was using facecheck I'd and it suddenly stopped working. Did all the stuff. Clear cache, change vpn, reboot etc. Then searched tech forums and one guy had posted a work around which worked.

    He told to go to proxy123.com and then type google.com to search for facecheck I'd and click on the link. It worked. Anyone technically knowledgeable on here as to what exactly is going on?
    Its working fine for me on Chrome. I would suggest using different browsers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape