Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 17717
-
08-17-23 20:17 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 307Krissy Valerie
https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26
Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.
-
08-17-23 18:52 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 489Deposit bs
I never have, and will not.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 11:35 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 249Sophia
Anyone seen new girl Sophia with Prolux?
-
08-16-23 22:45 #12749Banned Member

Posts: 163Deposit
Stop sending deposits! Never ever send deposits!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 21:04 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 553What he said, LOL! Also using tineye.com (or sometimes even just simply googling the cell number in the ad!) can save you a lot of time and trouble on uncovering an obvious scammer operation...
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:07 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 45View Old Posts
First thing is look at the old posts details. Pretty obvious with all the locations on posts for the same day!
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Always do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great https://yandex.com/images/.
-
08-16-23 18:57 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 411Help me out here. How do you find info that shows she's in 5 diff cities. I got burned a few times the first year, but have leaRned how to avoid the scammers and have no problems since. Just very selective on who I choose. What other tricks do you have?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:11 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 553The sad part is there's ALWAYS at least a handful of clueless morons out there somewhere who are going to fall for this obvious scammer bullshit, at this point these dimwits who don't bother doing even the most basic research are actually "more" the problem than she is...It's 2023 and the ability to "search" the internet for info isn't something new, so if you're still THAT fucking naive, lazy and "dumb" please find a new hobby before you wind up being blackmailed, going to jail or end up in the morgue.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:38 #12744Banned Member

Posts: 163Lexie
I took Lexie for a spin a couple weeks back. Have to agree with you that body is definitely a 10/10 but my god she should do something about the hair. It's the year 2023 and us guys love it bald as a cue ball. I also am not a fan of the full covering. I can get by wrapping it for the full service but I have a tough time paying a high price for something with not even a BBBJ included I'm also big on a lot of kissing action which she really didn't get into.
Originally Posted by TheRagen
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:34 #12743Banned Member

Posts: 163Tayyee
I once saw her at a local hotel if she can fetch up enough dough for a room or if you buy one for her but yes car date is usually all you are likely to get.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 22:34 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 489Send me money now
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/149925887
Has ads in 5 cities, I asked her several times what city are you in, you send the money and I will tell you!. Not I continue to ask if she is in Stl, she has ads all over, only response is send money and I will tell you. LOL what a joke this site is now if you don't send money your no good or worse you do not get the incall info, and if you do she is in another city so don't think you will get your money back. LOL.
-
08-15-23 21:08 #12741Banned Member

Posts: 163Yes
She is excellent I was in town on business recently and my god she absolutely knocked my socks off.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:57 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 553Nope
I also LOVE petite women and yes I know how slim the pickings are in this town, but cute spinner or not, some delusional girl expecting $500 for a "$150-$200" level of service is the very definition of "GPS"...Hard pass, not handing over $500 to be treated like a fucking drum of nuclear waste.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:09 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 174"the most spinneryest spinner" is eactly my type, but I can't justify $500 for a CBJ, no make out and I can't DATY thanks for the feedback!
Originally Posted by TheRagen
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 10:45 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker Vixen
I recently had a chance to see Parker and I had a wonderful time as always. Her kissing will make you think you're with an old girlfriend and the other activities will also be wonderful. If you haven't seen this lady you need to pay her a visit. She has an excellent reputation which is well deserved. For booking just go to the Vixens' site: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.









Reply With Quote





