Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6959
-
08-19-23 18:47 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 567Don't do it
Completely not worth it at all.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 17:25 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 567Trista
Seen her twice. Only because I'm hairy and she's the only 1 I know of that does back shaving. HJ is extremely mechanical. You can only grab her butt over lots of layers of cloths. Topless has never ever been offered. Prostrate was offered but only as you were laying on your stomach after being shaved, not while getting an HJ. Wishing so bad there was more options available. Pricing is very high for what you get. Performing in an almost awkward environment because of the mechanicalness can be difficult.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 21:58 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 377Smoking
The last time I was with her there was no cigarette smell anywhere. I think she's taken to smoking outside as long as the weather is nice.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:39 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 980Ugh. That's a shame. Same boat.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:28 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 399Roxy
I've seen her before and she's always been safe. FYI unless things have changed she is a pretty heavy smoker. I can't see her anymore as I can't shower and change before I go home.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 10:06 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for the info
I should have asked this in my last message but the location is "safe"?
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 20:19 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 1645She has a massage table.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 13:07 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 643Thai in Ellington
Needed a massage after working on the bathroom all weekend, decided to give Thai a try.
Made an appointment, showed up, was brought into a room by what I guess was the mommasan. She gave me a very good massage, with techniques I have never had at a AMP. About 1/2 was through my massage I heard the bells on the front door chime, meaning someone came in or went out. After that, I heard my door open and heard chatter. Since my head was buried in the table, I couldn't see.
There was no teasing at all during the massage. This is one thing I look forward to.
I was asked to turn over and there was a different woman in the room, younger. She gave me the HE and I was done.
I guess that some other guy was getting a massage from the other woman, and they switched off after she was done with him.
I should have gone to the Oasis in East Windsor. At least I would have enjoyed some good teasing.
-
08-15-23 09:27 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 79Roxy
Is this massage on the bed or does she have a table? It's hard deciding on the reviews about her. It's one end or the other, she's terrible and ugly or she's great and hot. Decisions, decisions.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 06:50 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have seen her off and on in the past. Used to do regular full service sessions. Now just the massage with BBBJ. She is a little on the heavy side (BBW). Working out of a budget motel. It is a decent massage. I would recommend spending the extra money and getting the full hour as she does give you the full time. It is not a blow and go.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 00:23 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 672I reached out to her last Sunday (6th). Got immediate response, but then went silent for a full day. Later replied saying she had some emergency.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
Quoted 160 hhr and 240 HR and texted an essay related to massage (general stuff) trying to hype about her specialized skills.
I couldn't follow through, and she texted again yesterday saying she is available in Weathersfield.
I haven't responded yet.
I am thinking she is real, but you never know.
-
08-14-23 11:21 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 980Following. Might be worth checking out.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 09:59 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 389
-
08-13-23 19:31 #4636Regular Member

Posts: 19Agreed, for me the teasing makes or breaks it. Where do you think is the best place for that?
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 01:51 #4635Regular Member

Posts: 1Rookie to the field!
What's up I'm new to all of this I've been reading reviews and chad one you give a lot of great insight so thank you for that but I want to know recommendations for the best 50/50 spot because I really need a good massage but I definitely want a HE FS BJ at the end! I'm in the New Britain hartford area! Feel free to Pm me trying to become a once a month type of deal.











Reply With Quote






