Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5331
-
08-16-23 19:15 #3801Regular Member

Posts: 18Toftt
I visited the newer place today "Asian Lucky Spa" https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled.../732732589011..
The place looked clean and normal to me for this type of place, really the only thing that put me off was the lack of door on each room it's just a curtain. The message was ok. She pointed, I nodded, she put my hand on my. (at this point thought all it was going to be and was going to leave), but she got oil (or w / e) and took over. While it was a little annoying when someone came in, she slowed down to be quiet. Understandable but annoying, I finished, and she cleaned me up and I left. I believe there are at least a couple people there, but only saw the one. Overall, not terrible but not like "OMG" you got to go.
I also went to https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...e/108851526434 hoping to see what else was on the table, asked BJ and said no only HJ.
As with all things YMMV.
-
08-16-23 12:13 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 332To clarify, HE as in HJ was a given while BJ was an option for additional cost, I don't know how much more, I didn't ask. FS wasn't mentioned at all. When I go to an AMP, I'm usually just ask for a HE.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 09:48 #3799Regular Member

Posts: 8Shreks old stomping grounds
Had a dream I visited a few weeks ago, sign on front says park in rear as I always have, the masseuse that worked with Shrek is still there, good massage with HE, 70 for the hr 60 for HE said prices went up due to owner. Other place with ts was too busy so I swung in here. Good massage good play utc roaming.
-
08-15-23 19:28 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 1863Because a Happy Ending is a Hand Job. Even in contexts outside this board. While an HE is an extra, not all extras are an HE. LOL.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
The OP was rather ambiguous and should have stated that full service was available, but he opted for only a HE. If that was indeed the case. Chances are this is just another Chinese rub and tug. The Detroit metro region is lousy with these places. But it doesn't appear to discourage mongers from repeatably visiting begging for a handy.
-
08-15-23 19:14 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 334AMP next to bakery
Stopped at the new place on Friday evening a little after 9, did 45 minutes for $60. Lady was cute probably in 40's nice bod, said her name was YuYu (go figure). No towel at all pretty good massage. Allowed OTC throughout was able to rub on her ass and pussy. When it was time to flip she immediately pulled up her top to reveal some very nice tits. I told her to pull her pants down as well and she obliged. Went straight for junior while I sucked on her tits and was able to FIV. She was moaning pretty good, when it was time I had a good load and it shot straight up and almost caught her on the chin. She said "wow you cum good". Tipped her the same $60 as the house and when I walked out I said I want more next time and she said ok handsome. Going in the evening closer to closing is a good time to go, will repeat to see if more is available.
-
08-15-23 07:34 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 1674He is assuming (as another did) that HE is just a HJ.
Originally Posted by ChipTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 22:14 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 128Really
HE stands for Happy Ending how much more do you want?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 21:32 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 779Toftt
Will you please do it and report back. Your cred will be greatly enhanced.
Originally Posted by OldeBones
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 17:26 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 18Asian Lucky Massage
Has anyone been and taken one for the team to see if new management made it better?
-
08-14-23 15:22 #3792Banned Member

Posts: 5352You said extras no problem getting them then you say HE. Do they offer more then HE.
Originally Posted by Screammy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 15:07 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 1019Bria
Crazy $$ for a H / J!
Originally Posted by TittyLover419
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 22:07 #3790Regular Member

Posts: 24Bria
Anyone ever test the milking table out? Seems like a good time if real.
https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtable
-
08-10-23 18:42 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 132Thank
Thank I've been there before, just thought I was looking for something. A little different change of paste. Thanks for your response.
Originally Posted by Wrence
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:05 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 147Options
As an occasional visitor to Toledo, I consider Sky on South Byrne Road to be the best reliable option.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 20:06 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 132Confused
Yes I am confused on what place is called what and their names.
South Byrne Rd.
S McCord Rd.
Secor Rd.
You would like to know which one is in, which location and which one. You guys thinks the best going to be in Toledo this weekend and would like to try one out. There's also one called Phoenix if anybody knows anything about it. Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you would like.










Reply With Quote






