Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 356 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3801

    Toftt

    I visited the newer place today "Asian Lucky Spa" https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled.../732732589011..

    The place looked clean and normal to me for this type of place, really the only thing that put me off was the lack of door on each room it's just a curtain. The message was ok. She pointed, I nodded, she put my hand on my. (at this point thought all it was going to be and was going to leave), but she got oil (or w / e) and took over. While it was a little annoying when someone came in, she slowed down to be quiet. Understandable but annoying, I finished, and she cleaned me up and I left. I believe there are at least a couple people there, but only saw the one. Overall, not terrible but not like "OMG" you got to go.

    I also went to https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...e/108851526434 hoping to see what else was on the table, asked BJ and said no only HJ.

    As with all things YMMV.

  2. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    You said extras no problem getting them then you say HE. Do they offer more then HE.
    To clarify, HE as in HJ was a given while BJ was an option for additional cost, I don't know how much more, I didn't ask. FS wasn't mentioned at all. When I go to an AMP, I'm usually just ask for a HE.

  3. #3799

    Shreks old stomping grounds

    Had a dream I visited a few weeks ago, sign on front says park in rear as I always have, the masseuse that worked with Shrek is still there, good massage with HE, 70 for the hr 60 for HE said prices went up due to owner. Other place with ts was too busy so I swung in here. Good massage good play utc roaming.

  4. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    He is assuming (as another did) that HE is just a HJ.
    Because a Happy Ending is a Hand Job. Even in contexts outside this board. While an HE is an extra, not all extras are an HE. LOL.

    The OP was rather ambiguous and should have stated that full service was available, but he opted for only a HE. If that was indeed the case. Chances are this is just another Chinese rub and tug. The Detroit metro region is lousy with these places. But it doesn't appear to discourage mongers from repeatably visiting begging for a handy.

  5. #3797

    AMP next to bakery

    Stopped at the new place on Friday evening a little after 9, did 45 minutes for $60. Lady was cute probably in 40's nice bod, said her name was YuYu (go figure). No towel at all pretty good massage. Allowed OTC throughout was able to rub on her ass and pussy. When it was time to flip she immediately pulled up her top to reveal some very nice tits. I told her to pull her pants down as well and she obliged. Went straight for junior while I sucked on her tits and was able to FIV. She was moaning pretty good, when it was time I had a good load and it shot straight up and almost caught her on the chin. She said "wow you cum good". Tipped her the same $60 as the house and when I walked out I said I want more next time and she said ok handsome. Going in the evening closer to closing is a good time to go, will repeat to see if more is available.

  6. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipTrucker  [View Original Post]
    HE stands for Happy Ending how much more do you want?
    He is assuming (as another did) that HE is just a HJ.

  7. #3795

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    You said extras no problem getting them then you say HE. Do they offer more then HE.
    HE stands for Happy Ending how much more do you want?

  8. #3794

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by OldeBones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been and taken one for the team to see if new management made it better?
    Will you please do it and report back. Your cred will be greatly enhanced.

  9. #3793

    Asian Lucky Massage

    Has anyone been and taken one for the team to see if new management made it better?

  10. #3792
    Quote Originally Posted by Screammy  [View Original Post]
    I went to the new place today. I absolutely had no issues getting extras and lady made the first move. I walked in, and maybe we got the same lady, mid aged (hard to guess her age since Asians age so well) Her name is Mia. I paid 70 for an hour and she asked "that's it? I tipped another 50 and she smiled. I undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist. When she came back, it took her within a couple minutes to remove the towel and put my hand under her shirt. She did want to finish me off quickly but I told her to take her time. She was good with that and her hands explored everywhere. At the 45 min mark, I couldn't stand it any longer and told her to finish me. She gave me a HE, cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a water, couple pieces of candy and walked me out. Overall experience, she was attractive but not hot, great body, massage was good, not great, awesome HE. I'll go back again. I did hear another woman's voice while I was in the room but didn't see her. Maybe there are multiple women working.
    You said extras no problem getting them then you say HE. Do they offer more then HE.

  11. #3791

    Bria

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyLover419  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever test the milking table out? Seems like a good time if real.

    https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtable
    Crazy $$ for a H / J!

  12. #3790

    Bria

    Anyone ever test the milking table out? Seems like a good time if real.

    https://tryst.link/massage/milkingtable

  13. #3789

    Thank

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrence  [View Original Post]
    As an occasional visitor to Toledo, I consider Sky on South Byrne Road to be the best reliable option.
    Thank I've been there before, just thought I was looking for something. A little different change of paste. Thanks for your response.

  14. #3788

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am confused on what place is called what and their names.

    South Byrne Rd.

    S McCord Rd.

    Secor Rd.

    You would like to know which one is in, which location and which one. You guys thinks the best going to be in Toledo this weekend and would like to try one out. There's also one called Phoenix if anybody knows anything about it. Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you would like.
    As an occasional visitor to Toledo, I consider Sky on South Byrne Road to be the best reliable option.

  15. #3787

    Confused

    Yes I am confused on what place is called what and their names.

    South Byrne Rd.

    S McCord Rd.

    Secor Rd.

    You would like to know which one is in, which location and which one. You guys thinks the best going to be in Toledo this weekend and would like to try one out. There's also one called Phoenix if anybody knows anything about it. Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you would like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape