Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 471 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5508

    Amanda at Bunny Girl Spa

    Always jump the gun on Chinese providers with more meat on their bones, especially around the legs and booty.

    Body 8/10 She is stocky but in a good way with nice proportions for her size, small but perky tits with nice legs and butt.

    Face 8. 4/10 high cheekbones, I think of girls form northern China / Korea with her look. Pretty and sweet. One of the better-looking girls I've seen so far.

    BBBJ 7. 8/10 Effort was there, passionate but just not as aggressive as I would have liked it, the kind of head you enjoy but know you won't come from that alone. After Fiona everything else kind of feels just average.

    FS 8. 5/10 Athletic and fun lover. Loved positions where I could enjoy her lower half. RCG, doggie were lots of fun. One and done today, finished with her on top with a little time left to spare.

    Overall 8. 5/10 Solid session, nice little body with a pretty face. Not sure if she will become a regular return but I will see her again at some point. 200 for the hour.

  2. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area Saturday only looking for a place I can walk into and is clean. I don't want FS or BJ but full nude with roaming. Are there any places that have Latinas? Any help is much appreciated.
    Also looking for young ant pretty no granny's or dogs.

  3. #5506

    In town 1 day only

    I will be in the area Saturday only looking for a place I can walk into and is clean. I don't want FS or BJ but full nude with roaming. Are there any places that have Latinas? Any help is much appreciated.

  4. #5505

    Lucky at geisha

    Coming back to NYC for a week break from work in and the AMP scene in Orlando I am determined to see as many "sugar babies" and AMP girls In NYC / flushing as possible since it feels like we are in an AMP bubble that's going to burst any minute now, I regularly get TikTok videos about the nonsense of human trafficking and how there are more AMPs than Starbucks and videos showing "victims", making buckets of tax free $$, on their phones texting Johns, LOL!

    Couldn't get a booking at a few spots on my flushing AMP crawl due to the time constraints but Geisha was open and Lucky waiting for me. I stayed over in a local hotel so I just walked over after breakfast, Went up and greeted by a sexy looking Lucky with nice makeup and a revealing outfit.

    I donate $280 and tell her I'm freshly showered from my hotel a few steps away same for her so we start some mutual touching and I'm surprisingly hard in no time.

    She called me big boy (I'm not that big) and continued teasing my balls with some dirty talk. I turned her over for 69 and after eating her ass as my second breakfast I position her beautiful pussy directly over my mouth for some light inner thigh kissing and finally after I tease the juice out of her a proper DATY and tumb in her super tight ass.

    On the other end she's really putting in the work on the shaft, my ass and the occasional DT that I love so much.

    She turned over with a smirk saying now fuck me. Rubber on I man handle her in mish, flip her to doggy, having a hard time concentrating so I rip out the cover and we switch to me standing over her half tea bagging her half DT, it does the job visually so I cover up and put her in lazy dog. I go hard and sweaty to a beautiful intense finish all over her back.

    I didn't think I had it in me to come up with another shot this early after the sugar baby last night but Lucky was also determined and super accommodating.

    P. s her pics are real.

  5. #5504
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    "Graduated college from USC".

    Uh-huh.
    You know something different? It's what the hoe said. What do you want. Check every girl's stories? LOL come on bro, let them say whatever they want, we just want their hole to cum in.

  6. #5503

    Pa

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Usually when it comes to Chinese girls; those that do offer raws are making up for their lack of looks; nice game man, talents have been a bit behind lately with not much quality.
    Yeah definitely better options out there but it is what it is.

  7. #5502

    Pros and cons

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I visit PA decided to try Amy since the other girls were booked for greeted in a nice manner some talking about each other, she got on her knee and gave me a bbj. She smell clean so we did some 69 on the bed the usual she has a open menu which I declined. I didn't find her that attractive to go full on her some doggy and we switch back to mish and I finally ended in her mouth, yeah I know not the best review. Nice girl but it wasn't my type.
    Usually when it comes to Chinese girls; those that do offer raws are making up for their lack of looks; nice game man, talents have been a bit behind lately with not much quality.

  8. #5501

    Pink angel

    Been a while since I visit PA decided to try Amy since the other girls were booked for greeted in a nice manner some talking about each other, she got on her knee and gave me a bbj. She smell clean so we did some 69 on the bed the usual she has a open menu which I declined. I didn't find her that attractive to go full on her some doggy and we switch back to mish and I finally ended in her mouth, yeah I know not the best review. Nice girl but it wasn't my type.

  9. #5500
    "Graduated college from USC".

    Uh-huh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodHounds  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out the tall girl. B. she's listed as 172 but she's a bit taller at 5'9! She is tall as hell and with heels she was crazy tall and totally got me horny. After talking to her I realized she just graduated college from USC and speaks English. It's amazing to see a real college girl!

    Drop my clothes and ripped off her bras and panties and we start to kiss. Man it's so hot like the frat house days picking up cuties and just fuck them in my room. I push her down and spread her legs. My cock is pressing against her pussy while I DFK her and fingering her. I went to DATY and her full Bush is on display. I love it. I lick that pussy and parted her hair to get her the pink. Fingered her for good measures to get her horny. She's horny as fuck! Young hot college girl for the win. Slipped on the condom and I fucked her silly. She's so god damn hot she could be a model at her height. I cannot believe I'm fucking this tall hottie in Flushing! Switch back to doggy to pound that pussy from behind. She's tall so I need to adjust her legs quite at bit so I can pump my dick in hard! OMG I love young hotties and filled the condom as I came as hard as I could. I kept on pumping until there was nothing left in my balls.

  10. #5499

    Ann pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    The ann at PA offers raws with COP; no CIP (mrsp was 200-300 before); speaks mainly mandarin and very thin with fully shaven pussy (about 78% tight). MSOG no charge.
    I remember she had a meaty body D's she had a tattoo on the back of her shoulder about 5'2.

  11. #5498

    Ann pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    The ann at PA offers raws with COP; no CIP (mrsp was 200-300 before); speaks mainly mandarin and very thin with fully shaven pussy (about 78% tight). MSOG no charge.
    Maybe it was her idk I don't really go to pa the one I saw allow me to creampie her all I remember she had a translator to communicate try to text pbs but they will never tell you where the girl went they just say on vacation she did not charge me for extra.

  12. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Different girls bro the one from PA speaks English the one from pbs and as fresh off the boat zero English she carried a phone translator with her she was in pbs for like a week or maybe less there was a few reviews on her.
    Ohh, got it, now I get it. I missed that. Thanks for clarifying.

  13. #5496

    Ann pa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Different Ann the one you talking about speaks English this one was fresh off the boat no English she carried a translator with her zero English she was at pbs for like a week or so there was a few reviews on her I forgot if it was in this thread of different website.
    The ann at PA offers raws with COP; no CIP (mrsp was 200-300 before); speaks mainly mandarin and very thin with fully shaven pussy (about 78% tight). MSOG no charge.

  14. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodHounds  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out the tall girl. B. she's listed as 172 but she's a bit taller at 5'9! She is tall as hell and with heels she was crazy tall and totally got me horny. After talking to her I realized she just graduated college from USC and speaks English. It's amazing to see a real college girl!

    Drop my clothes and ripped off her bras and panties and we start to kiss. Man it's so hot like the frat house days picking up cuties and just fuck them in my room. I push her down and spread her legs. My cock is pressing against her pussy while I DFK her and fingering her. I went to DATY and her full Bush is on display. I love it. I lick that pussy and parted her hair to get her the pink. Fingered her for good measures to get her horny. She's horny as fuck! Young hot college girl for the win. Slipped on the condom and I fucked her silly. She's so god damn hot she could be a model at her height. I cannot believe I'm fucking this tall hottie in Flushing! Switch back to doggy to pound that pussy from behind. She's tall so I need to adjust her legs quite at bit so I can pump my dick in hard! OMG I love young hotties and filled the condom as I came as hard as I could. I kept on pumping until there was nothing left in my balls.

    So fucking hot!
    Can you confirm if she's hot? Couldn't quite get the drift from this post.

  15. #5494

    Flushing

    I've been to PBS many times and a few other places. Is PBS the best option?

    I have a limited window of time next week and would like find a good PSE / GFE option.

    Any suggestions would be great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape