The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 471 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5492

    Ann pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    PBS or PA? I didn't notice an Ann at PBS.
    Different girls bro the one from PA speaks English the one from pbs and as fresh off the boat zero English she carried a phone translator with her she was in pbs for like a week or maybe less there was a few reviews on her.

  2. #5491

    Ann pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen7  [View Original Post]
    Ann visits Pink Angel about two times per year. The rest of the time she works in other cities, like Orlando and San Francisco.
    Different Ann the one you talking about speaks English this one was fresh off the boat no English she carried a translator with her zero English she was at pbs for like a week or so there was a few reviews on her I forgot if it was in this thread of different website.

  3. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Ann from pbs went? She was there for like a week lately pbs doesn't stay with the girls anymore they have a different roster each week.
    PBS or PA? I didn't notice an Ann at PBS.

  4. #5489
    Hey all from upstate but want to head to queens for a session and was wondering about parking. Some places say they have parking is that true? I was looking up the Prettyyuki location and it says free parking and wanted to ask. If there are any others please recommend. Thank you.

  5. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Ann from pbs went? She was there for like a week lately pbs doesn't stay with the girls anymore they have a different roster each week.
    Ann visits Pink Angel about two times per year. The rest of the time she works in other cities, like Orlando and San Francisco.

  6. #5487

    Angelababy

    Quote Originally Posted by CanonEvent  [View Original Post]
    The name Angelababy is a famous HK actress. I must say this girl who I fucked is hot as fuck too. Man her beauty is unmatched by anyone I've seen in the past 5 years. She could be in a Chinese drama easily if she has a chance. Body is drop dead gorgeous too wow. Slim, I think probably 32 C-20-32 with great curves with great looking tits and a nice ass.

    My jaws hit the flood man when I saw her. I put the money down and took my clothes off right away. Went to the shower and she gave me a good clean and she stared this water in the mouth BJ. Hot warm water in the mouth and sucking is a new sensation I am not familiar with. As water cools down she put new water into her mouth and continue to blow me. It was fantastic seeing this pretty girl sucking my dick.

    I got on the bed and she put me on all 4's and rimmed my ass. I really enjoyed a hot girl eating my ass! I felt her tongue going in deeper and deeper as she spreads my cheeks, at times I would flinch and she would let out a laughter. LOL.

    DATY! I love the natural pussy, a nice Bush gets me going. Smells delicious and tastes fantastic as I flossed my teeth with her Bush while I licked her pink clam and her nice clit. She was getting real wet and I asked to fuck her. She slid on the cover and climb on top of me for cowgirl, the view of her glorious tits and beautiful face would make anyone pop. I kissed her, fucked her while she grinds and moans. It was a hot time! I popped soon after and she took off the condom and clean me up and gave me a massage while I rested. She teased my balls and ass more during the massage and I got hard again and cover goes on for missionary bang and I fucked her hard and made her moan words in Chinese that I don't understand before I cum again.

    Angelababy is really fucking hot!
    Are the pics real? What was the damage?

    Pics of other girls are fake on their website, typical. Some of them were Instagramers.

  7. #5486

    Nana at Feifei spa

    Same older woman let me in and had a big smile this time. Must have been happy that I made a repeat visit. Didn't have anyone in particular in mind so I decided to see one of the new girls that was on the roster.

    Body 6. 8/10 Pretty average figure, modest B, what I would describe as an average Chinese girl.

    Face: 6. 9/10 Again nothing too distinct, round-ish face no nose bridge / flat (ish) wide nose.

    Similar procedure as before, not much going on before the shower. She seemed a little bit introverted on the surface but once things got going her touch was sensual and got me in the zone.

    Nuru / Massage 8/10 Usually I would have wanted more nuru but she put a decent amount of pressure using her forearms to do a nice wet rubdown, felt good. Standard thorough wash, teased me a bit throughout but nothing major.

    BBBJ 7. 5/10 Decent but a little scrape her and there, good hands on technique made up for it though and got me ready / suited up.

    FS 8/10 Pretty tight (I'm average) where I knew it was going to effect longevity. Slow pace / nice and sensual, she was audibly enjoying herself and her introverted demeanor changed to more outward expression.

    Overall 7. 9/10 Not the prettiest girl but repeatable service + good connection.

  8. #5485

    Angelababy in [URL]Lkfxo.com[/URL]

    The name Angelababy is a famous HK actress. I must say this girl who I fucked is hot as fuck too. Man her beauty is unmatched by anyone I've seen in the past 5 years. She could be in a Chinese drama easily if she has a chance. Body is drop dead gorgeous too wow. Slim, I think probably 32 C-20-32 with great curves with great looking tits and a nice ass.

    My jaws hit the flood man when I saw her. I put the money down and took my clothes off right away. Went to the shower and she gave me a good clean and she stared this water in the mouth BJ. Hot warm water in the mouth and sucking is a new sensation I am not familiar with. As water cools down she put new water into her mouth and continue to blow me. It was fantastic seeing this pretty girl sucking my dick.

    I got on the bed and she put me on all 4's and rimmed my ass. I really enjoyed a hot girl eating my ass! I felt her tongue going in deeper and deeper as she spreads my cheeks, at times I would flinch and she would let out a laughter. LOL.

    DATY! I love the natural pussy, a nice Bush gets me going. Smells delicious and tastes fantastic as I flossed my teeth with her Bush while I licked her pink clam and her nice clit. She was getting real wet and I asked to fuck her. She slid on the cover and climb on top of me for cowgirl, the view of her glorious tits and beautiful face would make anyone pop. I kissed her, fucked her while she grinds and moans. It was a hot time! I popped soon after and she took off the condom and clean me up and gave me a massage while I rested. She teased my balls and ass more during the massage and I got hard again and cover goes on for missionary bang and I fucked her hard and made her moan words in Chinese that I don't understand before I cum again.

    Angelababy is really fucking hot!

  9. #5484

    Hermes. FantasyNy 88

    Circles back for a late appointment into this place and wanted to check out the hype about Hermes. Had an excellent one hour session. This place is not a typical AMP, it's more private and very nice atmosphere with big rooms and nice king size beds with made things than much more fun to play with her. It was a total of 340.

    As far a Hermes she's a cute Chinese girl with a really nice ass and big D tits. Her enthusiasm is one of the best things I liked about her besides everything else. She kisses really good with a lot of tongue and her BBJ is toe curling. Looks really nice in with her ass on the air in doggy position as she BBJ. One of those views I most remember from our meeting. Before the shower she previewed what's to come with DeepT BBJ on her knees and crazy DFK. Took me to the shower by had and continued attacking my dick with her throat until I unloaded deep in her throat in the shower. She allowed me to finger her ass and in the shower and thought the session.

    She gives a good massage after the shower then gets me on all 4 and rims soo deep. Wow. Goes back and forth with BBJ and giving HJ as she rims. Super good. She eventually jumped on my cock in reverse cow and was plopping her meaty ass and taking me all the way in and switched to doggy and she tells me to put my finger in her ass so I stuck my thumb in there and put her in many positions going back to doggy until.

    I asked her to BBJ me some more until I unloaded a CIM again. She lives up to the hype. Very lovely and enthusiastic. Just a sweet heart.

  10. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting from down South. Where is the best spa on Roosevelt Ave between 60th and 90th Street? Feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance.
    You can try high 80's to like 105th st, however there was a front page article in the ny post last Sunday about roosevelt and the boys have been cleaning house from 61st to 83rd sts all week.

  11. #5482

    Best Place to find Ladies on Roosevelt Ave.

    I am visiting from down South. Where is the best spa on Roosevelt Ave between 60th and 90th Street? Feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance.

  12. #5481

    Colombian stacked (Stefany) - FantasiesNY88

    Been trying to get to her and got her last night. Berry pretty and sexy girl. One of the youngest and prettiest I saw there. Looks like one of those bottle girls. Pure latina curves with a phat ass and big enhanced tits. Can't be more than 25 z weak English but I don't give a f about that.

    Her attitude is sexy and slutty but like a college girl type. Just pure hotness. Her service was nice and slutty. Wore me out last night. Curves for days as they say.

    We had good chemistry from the beginning. She wore this red lingerie that was hot AF.

    DFK passionately and insane with BBJ before the shower. I purposely busted on her mouth before the shower so I can have my time with her. She spit and was joking about the CIM and we went to the shower where some DFK happened and she rubbed my shoulders as she kisses me from behind, but I was no where ready to go again though she tried.

    We went back to the room and I asked if I can massage her. Just a beautiful body on this girl. She said she works out. But her body is soft but tight.

    Ate her out for a while from both holes and had her in 69 til eventually she was just riding my face with both her holes until.

    My face was drenched. She slid down and licked all her cum off my face and Dfk then strapped up and pounded her brains out in mish doggy and and cg. Ended with CIM per my request.

    This girl is a must see. 320 60 minutes.

  13. #5480

    Fny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tictic1234  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of taking a trip down here, but I have a basic question. The (translated) website seems to imply 320/60 is 1 pop, but most of the 320/60 reports here speak to 2 pops (one BJ, one FS). Am I reading the site wrong? Want to make sure I know what standard is so I don't screw over the fellow members of this board being uninformed.
    I always have 2 pops with the hour there with no issue. I try to do one in the showers then a massage then pop 2 then a quick shower before I go out.

  14. #5479

    Nancy at Bunny Girl Spa

    Was intrigued by her description and boy does she have a nice pair of tits. Even though they are big they don't look out of place as they are natural and she was more than enthusiastic when I got my face in-between them.

    She is short but has a good amount of meat on her. Her thighs are thicker and her lower half isn't built like a typical Chinese girl. Loved how she used her tits to massage and stroke me, I almost came from her squeezing me in between them.

    Not as much of GFE compared to the other girls but more so like a massage with extras. Didn't kiss that much. BBBJ was just decent but the tit job more than made up for it. Not before long I had her tits in my face while she went on a ride. After hitting it from behind I didn't last long. Got a quick massage after, she mentioned another round for a tip but I was spent as is. Might not be a repeat on my end but a must see if big tits are your thing. Damage was 200 for the hour.

  15. #5478

    Lancey of SL (Manhattan) is now at Fantasies in Flushing

    For the last several months, SL has been featuring a nice C-girl named Lancey on an on-and-off basis. As best I could tell, she would work 10-12 days a month, not fulltime like Mia or Allyssa. Reasonably attractive, 5'3", 105 lbs with CC+ bra size, she had a good reputation for providing SL-level (GFE) service. She's still listed on the SL site as I write this.

    Interestingly, Lancey is temporarily working at Fantasies in Flushing (Kissena and Cherry Ave), as per www.fantasiesnyc88.com. The advertised rates are $220 for half-hour and $320 for one hour, both rates are $20 less than SL's rates which were instituted in January 2023. Same name and photos as SL were used. Most of the description on her page is in Chinese, with the English words "She offers BBBJ CIM DFK GFE 69 riming toys SM etc" dropped into the middle of several lines of Chinese script.

    Lancey is advertised as only being available August 1 to 5. This is a welcome addition for those Fantasies customers who want a change from the non-stop line of South American ladies who have been featured at Fantasies for the last several weeks, also for those mongers from CT who want GFE service from a C-girl but don't want to travel all the way into Manhattan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape