Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 733 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9388

    Little sexylatina333. Coming back to Waikiki this week

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../sexylatina333

    If you like tiny small little Latina girls, you have a chance to meet with her this week I saw her last month, she probably only weighs about 95 pounds. She takes it well in good several positions.

    Have fun with her if you can Men.

  2. #9387

    She still around by chance

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Howzit I have finally made it back to this amazing island. I was wondering is she still around? I miss that thick local booty. My ship dock here for rimpac in 2014. If not anyone want to share a picture or video. PM please. Man I miss that tan godess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    She's was fun the other day. Called arranged a time at Pac Marina and we had fun. Looks aren't the greatest but her attitude is great. On the noisy side and loves DATY & FIV. She mounted me and rode me until I burst. Washed up and off to my meeting all relaxed and smiling.
    I miss that big tan ass anyone got any pictures or videos.

  3. #9386

    EeBee Journey


  4. #9385

    EeBee Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
    Just got word from the lady herself that her island hopping and have changed due to fires on Maui and so she'll be here on Oahu til the 28th. Time to make another appointment. You can find her details on her PD site.

  5. #9384

    Diamond / Jade thick local girl

    Howzit I have finally made it back to this amazing island. I was wondering is she still around? I miss that thick local booty. My ship dock here for rimpac in 2014. If not anyone want to share a picture or video. PM please. Man I miss that tan godess.

  6. #9383

    Anyone seen Jasmine recently

    Seen her a few times before. But lately she said she isn't available. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck? Or possibly just trying to take of her friends that provide first.

  7. #9382

    Boycott

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99

    I met her and her girlfriend friend in Waikiki I believe back in March timeframe. Serina is tall and legs for days, she can take a good pounding.

    I don't remember her rates but if you can just tap her for a hhr of you time, to knock her off your Tall Girl Bucket List for 2023. 😀.

    Have fun Men.
    Around one who is full of rules and charges 400 for hhr better just go to the AMP.

  8. #9381

    Young & Tall Sexyserina99 coming back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99

    I met her and her girlfriend friend in Waikiki I believe back in March timeframe. Serina is tall and legs for days, she can take a good pounding.

    I don't remember her rates but if you can just tap her for a hhr of you time, to knock her off your Tall Girl Bucket List for 2023. 😀.

    Have fun Men.

  9. #9380

    Recognize?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1

    Who recognizes this one? I know or have seen this one in ads either locally or for a touring provider. I just can't place the name she used before. Someone may have even reviewed her here not sure, but she does look extremely familiar. And info would be appreciated TIA!

  10. #9379

    Boycott these bitches

    The 10% creates the artificial inflation with pussy that should be $200- Boycott these bitches is just human vagina. Like a dog, you stop their food they will start listening-.

    HEEL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Fuk these chicks better go MP no games just have fun.

  11. #9378

    Boycott these prices

    I have cash, but the inflation of prices are created by the 10%. Stop creating artificial inflation.

    Let these bitches get paid the standard pay across the nation. Not the dumb ass prices on Trystlink Hawaii. These providers spread the word that we are willing to pay high gas prices, high food prices and dumb enough to pay high pussy prices.

    It's $200 in Cali wake up.

    The ATM.

    Quote Originally Posted by NamasteGuy  [View Original Post]
    600 candies for old punani, big time pass.

  12. #9377

    Not here

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha58  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still here? She's not responding to my inquiries.

    Thanks.
    If you click on her name in her ad it takes you to her profile page. Click on listings and that will take you to a page where she has active ads. Although what Mr. Smiley was a legit ad, it is a few days old. She might've been just passing through or just posted on a whim trying to drum up some last minute business. Right now on her profile page she only has an active ad for Irvine California. Dunno when she'll be back.

    I've been noticing this type of omission a lot more often with a wide range of escorts. From high end to your beginner. I have no idea the reasoning behind it, but it is frustrating as it makes things hard to plan and you have to go through a back and forth of emails or texts to set something up. GL!

  13. #9376

    Old burrito

    600 candies for old punani, big time pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova

    Hey man, if you tall women, then reach out to her when she comes back to Honoluolu.

    I've Seen A Few Times, and each time very rememberable. She is super laid back and full of energy.

  14. #9375

    Is she still here?

    Does anyone know if she's still here? She's not responding to my inquiries.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/AuroraRae

    Hey man, you better jump on her while she is in town, she is 100% legit, and matches her photos perfectly not an ounce of body fat on her cute little body.

    Make sure you read her post. Her Do's & don't trust me you be more than happy.

    I'm waiting on her next trip out here. Hope she becomes a regular.

    Have fun man.

  15. #9374

    Alexis Nova coming over for the weekend ENJOY

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova

    Hey man, if you tall women, then reach out to her when she comes back to Honoluolu.

    I've Seen A Few Times, and each time very rememberable. She is super laid back and full of energy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape