Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19333

    Spinner, pse

    Hey guys, new to west Michigan scene, also to really using USA, though I have lurked, my last two locations used a different platform more frequently. Really looking for spinner pse experience. Price not a huge issue if it comes with anonymity, I am slightly under 40 if providers around this area care about that as well. I have been looking at thread and have heads up just wondering about petite pse combo specifically. Thanks guys.

  2. #19332

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLover420  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 2-3 guys no older than 40 to bang my wife with me. It would be the end of the month in a hotel. Send me your contact if interested. She's never been in one before and is very ready.
    Better check your previous post. A really quick glance shows at least 3 previous such encounters. Could explain why no one ever reported about being at posted events.

  3. #19331

    Gbang

    Thanks to the guys who responded. I got my 3 picked out.

  4. #19330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Everyone should know better by now.

  5. #19329

    Gangbang my wife

    Looking for 2-3 guys no older than 40 to bang my wife with me. It would be the end of the month in a hotel. Send me your contact if interested. She's never been in one before and is very ready.

  6. #19328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Defined. Not translated.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorse  [View Original Post]
    Seems the LE stings were focused on the (not sure if I can go ahead and mention the establishment) but translated the hotel name means "brilliantly clear". Be Safe all! TH out.
    Clarion can mean that. But more often is about the sound than the sight.

  7. #19327

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She has posted with her Porn name lately. I am guessing she is providing services. As usual YMMV.
    She should consider advertising on Tryst.

  8. #19326

    Clarion

    Clarion is the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Any help for someone suffering from brain farts?

  9. #19325

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Was this set up as a massage with extras? Or is she straight-up providing now?
    She has posted with her Porn name lately. I am guessing she is providing services. As usual YMMV.

  10. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Just getting time in my office to write a review. Had some time with Pipe the other week. Coms were good. Picked up a sexy bra and pantie set for her. So cute on her perfect little body. Great start with a BBBJ, then on to filling her tight little pussy from behind. Pulled out and blow on her ass. She is a fun little spinner. Wish I lived closer to see her more.
    Was this set up as a massage with extras? Or is she straight-up providing now?

  11. #19323

    Utr

    Anyone have a utr they wouldn't mind sharing digits with?

  12. #19322

    Why am I struggling to figure this out?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorse  [View Original Post]
    Seems the LE stings were focused on the (not sure if I can go ahead and mention the establishment) but translated the hotel name means "brilliantly clear". Be Safe all! TH out.
    Any help for someone suffering from brain farts?

  13. #19321
    Quote Originally Posted by DansMurdock  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/699075028688

    Anyone have any experience with these two?
    Seen them a few months ago there were people in and out of house. They had a tent set up in back yard for there place to get away.

  14. #19320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Younger providers

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few ladies and they have all been around the 40's in age. Have had a good time but I would like to branch out and see someone who is under 25. I have read lots of posts about the younger girls giving bad service, so I thought I would ask for some recommendations on who I should see. Thanks and will let you know how it goes after my meetup.
    This younger provider knocks it out of the park, for me.
    Blue Eyed Baby has been here in GR twice.
    I met her in Lansing, definitely with the drive for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...a/553700026045
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230530_135013.jpg‎  

  15. #19319

    Younger Provider

    I have seen a few ladies and they have all been around the 40's in age. Have had a good time but I would like to branch out and see someone who is under 25. I have read lots of posts about the younger girls giving bad service, so I thought I would ask for some recommendations on who I should see. Thanks and will let you know how it goes after my meetup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape