Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8148
-
08-15-23 07:23 #3993Regular Member

Posts: 15Greek?
Hi fellows.
I am in Vegas this week and am looking for Asian / Non Asian girl who offers Greek? Thanks for your help.
-
08-15-23 03:50 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 169Cleo
Sorry to say that Cleo's last day was today. I contacted the booker earlier this evening to schedule something tomorrow, but apparently she flies back home tomorrow, so I got the last slot of tonight instead. I will second ThrowAwayGuide's review. I had a great session with her and would repeat if / when she comes back to town. She is definitely thicker than the photos but still very sexy, service was excellent and I connected with her much better than with ohter providers due to her fluent English.
-
08-14-23 14:13 #3991Banned Member

Posts: 521KAgencies
In my opinion you have a much better chance of seeing the lady you request if you do incall. I've heard way more stories of the wrong girl showing up for outcalls than incalls at their apartments / condos.
Also, understand that virtually every agency photoshops the pictures and understates the girls' ages and weights. So if you expect the girl who answers the door to look exactly like the girl in the pictures you'll frequently be disappointed. If you go expecting an attractive lady to have good sex with for 300-400 an hour you'll almost always leave happy.
And, if you expect the girl who answers the door to look exactly like the girl in the pictures look at the high end ladies who charge 700-1200 per hour. In my experience their pictures are almost always very accurate.
Finally, read the TER reviews on the ladies. They tell a really good story of what to expect.
Originally Posted by SL1983
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 13:34 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 292VAC. Molly
Recently saw Molly from VAC. Nice girl. Beautiful. Speaks English well. But NO DFK. Website says DFK. But NO.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 14:55 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 63It was my first time using this agency and I've gotten 3/3 so far this week.
Originally Posted by SL1983
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 13:04 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 85Odds of bait and switch?
The DT abilities, along with incall BBFS and MSOG, seal this for me. BUT. First time in Vegas, and I have read some of these agencies will not send who is requested. So my question would be the odds of being able to actually get Cleo. Better than average?
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayGuide
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 10:19 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 155I see it's back up
I see it's back up but I still have not heard back and I am a regular client of his so it's strange for him not to get back to me.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 03:05 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 79Jessie
I've seen Jessie / Somi multiple times since 2021? Last time I saw her she said she permanently living here in Vegas. I'm thinking she's done with traveling and using other agencies. She looks different nowadays, way skinnier and her face looks like she's doing botox? Idk she just looks so different. Her service kind of changed too, she's more slow paced now and she takes her time. She's still worth the visit and she will always have a spot on my atf's list.
-
08-12-23 19:05 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 54Right now, the website is back up.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 16:11 #3984Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Abby and Jessie
Jessie is have a nice spinner body with a nice pussy. Abby have probably the best breast good for Russian and she speak English so she is good for dirty talk.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 15:37 #3983Banned Member

Posts: 139Hmmm
Definitely her face in the photos, pretty face, but buffalo body is a hard pass for repeat.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayGuide
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 11:29 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 63Clean VAC
Looks. Her face is similar to photos, don't think it's actually her. She has a beauty mark under her left eye. This is subjective but her face is the prettiest girl I've been with, I like her Asian American look. Wears contacts but has big eyes, again subjective but her eyes suck the soul out of me. Natural B cups, they're not perky but still sexy and fun to hold onto and suck on. Absolute dump truck of an ass, she has a BBL type of ass, enjoys using it to tease too, her hips give her a wider frame. Can't remember any tattoos. Has a scar under her tummy but minimal baby damage. Soft skin.
Service. She uses her entire body to tease from greeting you at the door to putting on your shoes at the end. Asked for donation. Told me to undress myself. Mouth wash. Shower, after cleaning she grinds her ass against me and grabs my arms to wrap around her to touch her stomach and to play with her clit, turned around to DFK and play with her pussy, DFK for 5-10 minutes. Orders me to sit on the edge of the bed for BBBJ while she's on her knees in front of the mirror. She DT and gets on all fours so I can slap her ass, I'm not big so she takes it really deep and stays there for minutes while I play with her ass. Mish, she pulls me in tight with her arms and legs -she's surprisingly strong LOL, I think it's to avoid pounding too hard, her body and moans responded more to grinding while balls deep. Told her to turn around on doggy, after some pounding she uses her ass to twerk on me and her BBL just slaps against me. Got on my back for BBBJ and even more DT. Loved feeling her tits against my legs until I was ready to fuck her again. Back in mish, closed her legs together and ankles around my neck, got loud with me as I CIP, used her legs to pull me in close and deep to stay in a position like if I was trying to impregnate her LOL. Got a hot towel and cleaned me up.
Communication. Said she's Korean but from NY. She uses a Korean accent but has really good English / grammar. I think she's faking her FOB-ness LOL. Pillow talk for a bit about her, me, food and K dramas. Talked to me about other providers and I found that refreshing vs other providers acting like they don't fuck other guys. She seemed down to earth.
Want to repeat with my few days left. I can't get over her eyes.
-
08-12-23 11:28 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 63Cleo VAC
Looks. Her face is similar to photos, don't think it's actually her. She has a beauty mark under her left eye. This is subjective but her face is the prettiest girl I've been with, I like her Asian American look. Wears contacts but has big eyes, again subjective but her eyes suck the soul out of me. Natural B cups, they're not perky but still sexy and fun to hold onto and suck on. Absolute dump truck of an ass, she has a BBL type of ass, enjoys using it to tease too, her hips give her a wider frame. Can't remember any tattoos. Has a scar under her tummy but minimal baby damage. Soft skin.
Service. She uses her entire body to tease from greeting you at the door to putting on your shoes at the end. Asked for donation. Told me to undress myself. Mouth wash. Shower, after cleaning she grinds her ass against me and grabs my arms to wrap around her to touch her stomach and to play with her clit, turned around to DFK and play with her pussy, DFK for 5-10 minutes. Orders me to sit on the edge of the bed for BBBJ while she's on her knees in front of the mirror. She DT and gets on all fours so I can slap her ass, I'm not big so she takes it really deep and stays there for minutes while I play with her ass. Mish, she pulls me in tight with her arms and legs -she's surprisingly strong LOL, I think it's to avoid pounding too hard, her body and moans responded more to grinding while balls deep. Told her to turn around on doggy, after some pounding she uses her ass to twerk on me and her BBL just slaps against me. Got on my back for BBBJ and even more DT. Loved feeling her tits against my legs until I was ready to fuck her again. Back in mish, closed her legs together and ankles around my neck, got loud with me as I CIP, used her legs to pull me in close and deep to stay in a position like if I was trying to impregnate her LOL. Got a hot towel and cleaned me up.
Communication. Said she's Korean but from NY. She uses a Korean accent but has really good English / grammar. I think she's faking her FOB-ness LOL. Pillow talk for a bit about her, me, food and K dramas. Talked to me about other providers and I found that refreshing vs other providers acting like they don't fuck other guys. She seemed down to earth.
Want to repeat with my few days left. I can't get over her eyes.
-
08-12-23 10:47 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 63Correction: 420
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayGuide
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 10:11 #3979Banned Member

Posts: 443La
Just saw a review of Pepsi saying she's back in LA.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






