Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 10614
-
08-15-23 21:59 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 443Childhood fantasy
Growing up I always thought it was so ridiculous, but hot, and nasty when a dude goes back and forth between vag and anal and over and over again at their hearts desire. Something about how unrealistic and forbidden about it that just made it like the ultimate taboo for me. I can't remember the last time I did it. But I definitely did it today and did it to my hearts content just now. My Dick is getting hard just replaying it my head. I'm so lucky to be on Anna's repeat list.
-
08-13-23 14:58 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 237LOL. Typical
She contacted me 1/2 hour later, said she'd take $300. I agree. Just pulling up to her incall and she said she had to cancel. I this might be the third time? I wouldn't have done the other two, but the incall is usually 5-10 minutes away.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 14:29 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 577Asking about this one.
Appears way fit and hot.
Any experience with this blonde?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/285317390899
-
08-13-23 12:52 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 37I seen her on Wednesday. Made an appointment for 10 am and she was ready at 1 pam. BBBJ & bbcip is +100. Standard menu is 350 hr. Doesn't like greek but available "for the right price".
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
She's fit, toned, well put together. Oral skills are top their, pussy swells great. Filled her up with a thumb in her ass. At first she wanted me to stop with the hand but I told her to let me & she did. It warmed her up a bit & she started to moan & sqirm, asked me to go faster & harder. I'll repeat a couple times just to tag that ass.
-
08-12-23 21:58 #7415Regular Member

Posts: 18Seen her in Tacoma
I arrived we made out moved effectively to eating her snatch and when time came to fuck I just got t JK it and filled her up. No talk prior during or after. No Condoms in sight. Pm.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 21:47 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 577Good filing system
Sounds like your files are in order and ready for auditing.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-12-23 21:46 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 577Ah! Of course!
I knew I'd recognized her from somewhere. Pics are definitely more "done up" now. Never could get her to confirm a date on tna and was left in the wind twice.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the assist!
-
08-12-23 12:39 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 237Amanda Jean
I just texted her. She's trying to get $450 for 1/2 hour for BBFS! LOL. I've never seen her, but she previously quoted half that before she ghosted me a couple of times. I'd file this one under batshit crazy.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 11:28 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 1157Amandajeanpdx
She was / is sassy / christy girlfriend. I've never met Amanda but a buddy confirmed BBFS forgot if cip was on menu, but she did recently have a baby.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 10:02 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 577Any info on this lady?
Seems TGTBT; but hoping one of you k ow something good (or bad, to avoid) about this hot one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...o/973818071394
-
08-10-23 00:07 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 156Did you even look down a few posts LOL geez.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 14:00 #7408Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone meet with Harper?
She goes by Harper. Short blonde found here. Just worried if its LE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...o/719653142495
-
08-09-23 11:42 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 1141Harper
I met harper from a SD site a few months ago. When I reached out via stg, realized it was the same number and same gal! Met her at a bar. As she was walking up, I honestly tried to sneak out, but she waved me down. Way bigger than I expected. Now I can tell that the photos are very flattering angles. Boobs were smaller and flabbier than I would like. What really annoyed me is she tried to claim her normal rate was 700 pm. Quoted me 5 via text. She's friendly and open to anything. She dances in nw portland, but dont ask me where. She's reached out a few times, but I've never been back.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
She would be your go to fat, open minded expensive chick. Theres too may other options out there fitting that description.
-
08-09-23 09:11 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 765I don't think so
I saw here a lot pre covid. Good BBBJ but never BBFS. Nice lady. Price point at 100/ hhr was a really good deal.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 08:34 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 389Kendall
I seriously doubt she gives it up bare. Her rate it the best in the area for service and looks though. I'd see her more often if I were closer.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





