Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 10612
-
08-09-23 00:20 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 229How recent
How recent does the test have to be, did you ask her about BBFS before hand? I mean are we talking weeks are months, would love to fill her up. She looks a bit old in the face. Pictures accurate, she as good looking as her pictures show
Originally Posted by BigTalent
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 00:17 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 229Seen her many many times
Never got the first hint she would belong here. I've seen her a lot at one point, she's a super sweet lady but not the typical provider. She has a massage table and even though FS was always had it was a bit awkward on a table. She likes to talk as well, but as I said she's a sweet girl. I would pay big to BBFS her, she is a good looking lady even for her age.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Would love to hear if she’s open to it anyone ever have any luck with her. If so I might go back and try my luck again
-
08-09-23 00:00 #7400Regular Member

Posts: 9I have seen her twice and she gave no indication BBFS was on the table. She is a nice GFE however.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 13:35 #7399Regular Member

Posts: 9Mzbedroomeyez69
She definitely belongs in this section if you provide recent test results.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-mistake-again!-I-will-be-in-Portland-August-8th-to-12th!-Come-play-with-me!
-
08-08-23 11:58 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 2936Does Kendall give it up bare?
And how is her massage? I could use a good rub.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall
-
08-07-23 19:03 #7397Banned Member

Posts: 24Alana
YMMV. She's real and doesn't scam.
https://callescort.org/541-444-0657
-
08-07-23 16:34 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 135Funny. She has greek on her "hates discussing" list.
Originally Posted by AS5402
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 01:59 #7395Regular Member

Posts: 13Kk
Always tread with caution with her. I've seen her multiple times in the past. She's always late (IC or OC) and has a rap sheet. That said, I've only had good experiences with her. BBFS d in the c and a every time. Granted, I haven't seen her in over a year.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 01:21 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 37[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
08-07-23 01:11 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 37So. This is not a legitimate user profile. Below is a copy of the PM that was sent and a It contains a link imbedded in the words "write me here".
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
It redirect you to paid subscription site for Ukraine, Russian, German, etc. Girls.
Hoping the mods will ban the account.
My next post will include a link to the profile.
Originally Posted by Ruth6979
-
08-06-23 18:09 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 2936I mean in the ad he say 7-9 inch penis LOL.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 17:12 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 208Just FYI she is trans
I don't have any experience but wanted to make sure you saw that the person was trans. If that floats your boat.
Originally Posted by Animitas
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 11:35 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 2936Nope post a link to the profile.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 09:19 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 32Kenzie Kash
I saw her earlier this year and her body was in really good shape. Cannot say if she has thickened up in the last few months. I know butt stuff was on the menu a while back. I did not inquire during our last visit.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 02:57 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 37Ruth6979
Hey Gents,
Who is "Ruth6979". ??
I just got a pm on this board from that user name asking if I want to meet & _ you _ k. ??
Any clues. ??










Reply With Quote






