Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 274 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    This is the key. If you go to a place a few times in a short period of time, the menu often opens up. If you jump around and you are always a new customer, you only get what everyone gets.

    I have established myself as a regular at a couple local places. It's made a difference is all I will say. It took some coaxing at both places to get FS and all the other stuff I like, but not too many visits. Remember her name, tip decent, and then they stop worrying you're a cop or a blabbermouth.
    I blabber on this site every time I make a visit. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

  2. #3026

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Michelle at Lavender at Methuen doesn't do that, and neither do most of the girls at Rogers 8. Oddly enough, I find that it's usually the attractive ones who do it.
    Been to Rogers many times, don't ever remember not getting up.

  3. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    What's nice is when you go to a place you've been before and they know you.
    This is the key. If you go to a place a few times in a short period of time, the menu often opens up. If you jump around and you are always a new customer, you only get what everyone gets.

    I have established myself as a regular at a couple local places. Its made a difference is all I will say. It took some coaxing at both places to get FS and all the other stuff I like, but not too many visits. Remember her name, tip decent, and then they stop worrying your a cop or a blabbermouth.

  4. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPaint66  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Then I went over to lavender spa, got the new girl, CBJ for 150.
    I didn't realize there was a new girl at Lavender. Did you catch her name?

  5. #3023

    Luxe-ury

    Hit Lucks this week for the first time in like 2 months. Drew Linda, kinda lame. She was not my cup of tea, middle aged average in looks, allowed unlimited roaming, but I mean, I wasn't feeling particularly exploratory since she looked like someone's mom. Standard finish. Elsewhere next time.

  6. #3022

    Hot ones

    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPaint66  [View Original Post]
    older chubby woman. I have difficulty nutting unless they're hot.
    Try northern New Jersey- Edgewater, Passaic, other towns reasonably priced. Manhattan too but pricey.

  7. #3021

    Lavender Spa and Ancient Natural Healing

    Hey,

    Recently had my first sexual experiences at massage parlors the other day. Went to ancient natural.

    Healing, got maybe a 50's ish woman, HJ, couldn't nut. She then kept trying to kiss me in the lobby. I was like uhhh. Then I went over to lavender spa, got the new girl, CBJ for 150. So I'm very new to this, but I'm not interested in old ladies and hjs. Does anyone know any good places with young hot girls that do at least cbjs like lavender does? Just so awkward pulling up to a place and you're greeted by some.

    An older chubby woman. I have difficulty nutting unless they're hot.

  8. #3020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    Most (but not all) HJonly type places will perhaps negotiate the tip but not demand you get off the table and pay them right then and there. I have only really encountered this at FS places. But I agree, not a fan of that at all!
    Not a fan either. But some guys are assholes. Have had women tell me stories of guys only leaving 20 for a tip. One told me she did a 90 minute session and guy only left 10. A women deals with that a few times she is going to want money up front.

  9. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    Most (but not all) HJonly type places will perhaps negotiate the tip but not demand you get off the table and pay them right then and there. I have only really encountered this at FS places. But I agree, not a fan of that at all!
    What's nice is when you go to a place you've been before and they know you. That way you can just put down the FS donation up front without having to get off the table.

  10. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    I am not a fan of that either, but don't they all do it? I'm not defending the practice, but getting stiffed once would make me do it. In some spas I trust, I give them the entire tip and house fee up front.
    Most (but not all) HJonly type places will perhaps negotiate the tip but not demand you get off the table and pay them right then and there. I have only really encountered this at FS places. But I agree, not a fan of that at all!

  11. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    I am not a fan of that either, but don't they all do it? I'm not defending the practice, but getting stiffed once would make me do it. In some spas I trust, I give them the entire tip and house fee up front.
    Michelle at Lavender at Methuen doesn't do that, and neither do most of the girls at Rogers 8. Oddly enough, I find that it's usually the attractive ones who do it.

  12. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    No haggling, no BS, let's you roam and makes it about you. After she makes you get off the table to give her the tip, mid-session.
    I am not a fan of that either, but don't they all do it? I'm not defending the practice, but getting stiffed once would make me do it. In some spas I trust, I give them the entire tip and house fee up front.

  13. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Mia should give lessons to the rest of these ladies. She isn't beautiful and doesn't have the best body, but holy shit she knows how to make you feel good! Great technique, very accommodating and a pleasure to be with. No haggling, no BS, let's you roam and makes it about you.
    No haggling, no BS, let's you roam and makes it about you. After she makes you get off the table to give her the tip, mid-session.

  14. #3014

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Filsky811  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I made a stop at Rogers 8 in the early afternoon, and my host was Mia, who is 29 years old.

    There are many options available to consider. She is a charming, youthful, and slender individual. I happily donated a $40 house fee and added an extra $1.0. It left me feeling content.
    Mia should give lessons to the rest of these ladies. She isn't beautiful and doesn't have the best body, but holy shit she knows how to make you feel good! Great technique, very accommodating and a pleasure to be with. No haggling, no BS, let's you roam and makes it about you.

  15. #3013

    Mia at Rogers 8

    Yesterday, I made a stop at Rogers 8 in the early afternoon, and my host was Mia, who is 29 years old.

    There are many options available to consider. She is a charming, youthful, and slender individual. I happily donated a $40 house fee and added an extra $1.0. It left me feeling content.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape