Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 24538
-
08-14-23 22:36 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 647Now yall just teasing me LOL.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
I would love to repeat but I guess I'm stuck in the queue til it's my turn again LOL 😔.
-
08-14-23 21:51 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 105Vanessa
I have also managed to catch her a handful of times in the last month and can say I will continue to repeat. She's a sweet chick and a great fucking workout on top of that.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 15:58 #17846Regular Member

Posts: 17Well, I reached out and she seemed negotiable on rates and offered some extras for no extra cost, so it's tempting. And I'm a fan of all body types, just depends on my mood.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 15:52 #17845Senior Member

Posts: 1065You select the girl
Remember, it's your choice. My basic rule when it comes to meeting new providers. If she is rude in the text messages or on the phone, don't expect her to be nice in person. Think with the big head. If they're just trying to rip you off all they have to do is get you there. Not trying to start any negative talking points but at the end of the day, you're just another dick with a dollar.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying be disrespectful to any of the ladies, and I mean any of them. Just walk away and find another provider. The little heads going to be mad at you, but you'll probably still have your donation.
-
08-14-23 15:18 #17844Senior Member

Posts: 994Diamond GG, huh?
Am I missing something here? Was there a previous post about something that was asked or happened between you and her? What happened, or what did you say to her prior to that long drawn out message she sent? Diamond does have the tendency to get a little wordy with her texts. I think it may be her personality more than anything. Oh, and medication. Can't forget that has a tendency to make them run off at the mouth about dumb shit, haha. That said, it is kind of odd for her to go into a whole thing about keeping it professional, so that is why I ask, what was said prior to that explanation? BTW, I'm pretty sure she has always had a handler\BF\manager\whatever that influences her responses. Also considering a previous poster's remark about her saying how she's going to soon try and get out of this life and start a family, perhaps she's sending that type of text to all clients these days, just so she can be sure everyone's on the same page. I don't know. Just speculation.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
08-14-23 13:55 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 994Elkton caramel
200 for 30 minutes FS for a fat chick? Um, have at it bro. Let us know how that golden pussy feels. Haha.
Originally Posted by OldTymer66
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
08-14-23 08:53 #17842Senior Member

Posts: 81Does Brianna offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 08:53 #17841Regular Member

Posts: 18I don't come off as a street guy, but I do have a past in street politics and she just rubbed me the wrong way. It sounded like an extortion move until I had some choice words for her or whomever was behind the txt message. Then she turns around and txt me back do you want to see me or not. I said "Never you are disingenuous your worse than a hot snitch". Man I don't know what has gotten into some of these women.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 06:50 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 2270https://tryst.link/escort/sugarbabe8756
Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 06:29 #17839Regular Member

Posts: 17Elkton caramel
Has anyone tried this girl? If not I'm TOFT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...h/595571580994
-
08-13-23 16:38 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 57Julia jin
She moved to Florida-- but it didn't take. Said she was moving back to Maryland, so you will probably start seeing ads for her in a month or so.
--grimm.
Originally Posted by EscortLover232
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 15:52 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 171Vanessa
Happens to me a bit with her. But she's pretty good getting back in touch. But yeah, she can take her time on it. Once she sees you a few times, she does a lot better of recognizing your number. Anyway, she's a doll.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
08-13-23 14:48 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 1065Vanessa
I have returned. She might be busy when you reached out. I recall her saying she had a few things to take care of this month. Keep in mind. She has clients who also want to return. She's a sexy cougar, friendly and easy to get along with. I would imagine a lot of people want to return.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 10:09 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 128Can you share more details she always weird but had never made me feel how you describe.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 06:28 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 647Any luck getting in touch with her lately?
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
My first visit was virtually flawless with little delay in comms.
Since then, crickets.











Reply With Quote





