rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    She's has a tight little frame with great ass. Too bad she can't take a pounding, also doubling with Zella.
    Did I read this right? That she's doing doubles with Zella? Would definitely give them a try if true.

    I haven't seen Zella in months need to catch up with her again.

  2. #17764
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..

    Both have been reported on as creampie friendly but their ads say something different. Please advise me, I'm here to learn. Although I've been around a while, apparently I missed that lesson, LOL. I have a feeling some of the girls offer it more often than we think but they don't want to advertise it so openly. Like, if you ask, they'll do it, but don't want to advertise it to every guy. I guess that's why we have the acronym YMMV?

    Chico
    Simply put: money talks, bullshit walks! There are of course exceptions to the rule like if she really likes you, or if you are a regular or repeat customer and have some established rapport with her, etc. But I'm not one to go into those courtship type of rituals. I'm there to fuk her, not marry her!

  3. #17763

    So I'll start by saying

    It mainly works with girls you've seen multiple times. Rarely do it but I make sure she's clean first and do smell checks, eye checks, etc. But yeah it's usually girls you've built rapport with or had a comfortable experience with in the past that are willing. Most girls who haven't met you before will say no. And if she says yes it's a flag to me cause she's not selective.

    Never met me before but lettin me go raw? I'd be worried. But someone like for example millie? Who is hard to get along with but once you on her good side is fairly cool? Raw backshots galore lls.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Just ask. These bitches are selling pussy, common as "would you like cheese with that burger". A quick, bb? You'll get few responses, yes, extra, no or ghosted.

  4. #17762
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..
    I think it's better not to bring it up in advance. If they don't know you, they may just stand by their ad. They're getting plenty of texts and calls. Thanks to this board you already know if they at least sometimes offer BB. When switching from BBBJ, just go with the flow, some girls don't bring it up, or ask if you want a condom. It's up to you at that point. If they reach for a condom, just simply ask if it's ok not to use one. Some do say no, but some will say yes, but frequently they'll say it's extra. And yes, some actually do say " I don't usually do this", LOL. Obviously YMMV.

    Last year, there was a girl, who was popular for a minute in nova, I met her for just BBBJ. But she was really nice, and I got a little carried away. Reports on the nova board had indicated only covered sex. But she brought up the board, and actually mentioned her good reviews, because there was confusion about her being involved with a stabbing at her hotel. I offered to post a review, but she specifically did not want BB to be mentioned because she doesn't "usually do this". She was ok with me mentioning an open menu. Who knows, I wasn't complaining.

  5. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Allison / Alli out elkridge. Its was a simple setup. Once I arrived had to wait 5 mins before I got the room number. There was a few old people hanging around outside. No issues. Once inside I realized I seen her before a few years back but she was SW then use to walk on Wash blvd. She looks a whole lot better and gained some weight. Nice little spinner. The bbj was average at best. Moved on to k9 then mish until I popped. Menu wide open. Damage 80 qv Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148133872
    She's has a tight little frame with great ass. Too bad she can't take a pounding, also doubling with Zella.

  6. #17760
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..

    Both have been reported on as creampie friendly but their ads say something different. Please advise me, I'm here to learn. Although I've been around a while, apparently I missed that lesson, LOL. I have a feeling some of the girls offer it more often than we think but they don't want to advertise it so openly. Like, if you ask, they'll do it, but don't want to advertise it to every guy. I guess that's why we have the acronym YMMV?

    Chico
    Just ask. These bitches are selling pussy, common as "would you like cheese with that burger". A quick, bb? You'll get few responses, yes, extra, no or ghosted.

  7. #17759

    History

    If you have met them before they usually go for it even if the ad says no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..

    Both have been reported on as creampie friendly but their ads say something different. Please advise me, I'm here to learn. Although I've been around a while, apparently I missed that lesson, LOL. I have a feeling some of the girls offer it more often than we think but they don't want to advertise it so openly. Like, if you ask, they'll do it, but don't want to advertise it to every guy. I guess that's why we have the acronym YMMV?

    Chico

  8. #17758

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her before, she was in Hagerstown and pulled some bs phone call saying kid was sick and obvious that her man was nearby to scoop her up. Session was nice while it lasted, thick and puss was clean and creamy.
    She is in seeking, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-5f5020f69ddd

  9. #17757

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to spend some time with Vanessa recently. I remember members posting information on her when she was out in Catonsville. I was definitely attracted to her photographs but she stopped posting, Inquired to one of the members about where she was and was given her contact info. However, I was asked not to share the number. I can tell you she's very friendly and welcoming. Sexy petite MILF. Couldn't take my eyes off of her. She is very vocal and definitely knows how to turn you on by reading the situation. She said it was OK to share this photo. Definitely plan to return.
    I have seen her multiple times at her Catonsville house and she used to be always friendly. I thought her boobs were starting to deflate then (this was may be a 18 months ago). She must've put on some weight now it looks like. The two numbers I have for her don't work anymore, so if any of you could pass along her contact information, that would be much appreciated! Cheers.

  10. #17756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gfe / BB

    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..

    Both have been reported on as creampie friendly but their ads say something different. Please advise me, I'm here to learn. Although I've been around a while, apparently I missed that lesson, LOL. I have a feeling some of the girls offer it more often than we think but they don't want to advertise it so openly. Like, if you ask, they'll do it, but don't want to advertise it to every guy. I guess that's why we have the acronym YMMV?

    Chico

  11. #17755
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to spend some time with Vanessa recently. I remember members posting information on her when she was out in Catonsville. I was definitely attracted to her photographs but she stopped posting, Inquired to one of the members about where she was and was given her contact info. However, I was asked not to share the number. I can tell you she's very friendly and welcoming. Sexy petite MILF. Couldn't take my eyes off of her. She is very vocal and definitely knows how to turn you on by reading the situation. She said it was OK to share this photo. Definitely plan to return.

    Gentlemen, Please treat her well.
    Damn, shame you can't share her #. Wanted to see her a year ago but then she disappeared. Definitely regret missing her now, haha.

  12. #17754
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to spend some time with Vanessa recently. I remember members posting information on her when she was out in Catonsville. I was definitely attracted to her photographs but she stopped posting, Inquired to one of the members about where she was and was given her contact info. However, I was asked not to share the number. I can tell you she's very friendly and welcoming. Sexy petite MILF. Couldn't take my eyes off of her. She is very vocal and definitely knows how to turn you on by reading the situation. She said it was OK to share this photo. Definitely plan to return.

    Gentlemen, Please treat her well.
    I need her again also sucks good dick and swallows.

  13. #17753

    Kat Kyle (honey)

    Anyone here a client of hers and has heard from her? She seems to have vanished. LOL.

  14. #17752

    Julia Jin

    Whatever happened to that nice ass Asian that went by Julia jin I've been trying to find her number again after like 3 years with no luck?

  15. #17751

    Vanessa, BWI

    I got the chance to spend some time with Vanessa recently. I remember members posting information on her when she was out in Catonsville. I was definitely attracted to her photographs but she stopped posting, Inquired to one of the members about where she was and was given her contact info. However, I was asked not to share the number. I can tell you she's very friendly and welcoming. Sexy petite MILF. Couldn't take my eyes off of her. She is very vocal and definitely knows how to turn you on by reading the situation. She said it was OK to share this photo. Definitely plan to return.

    Gentlemen, Please treat her well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0130.jpg‎   IMG_3100.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape