Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27310
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her ads and an curious if she's the real deal. She looks like a lot of fun!
    I would stay away. I guess I can also post a scam notice in the other channel.

    Essentially you pay a deposit based on previous rates. "She" then increases the rate of your booking. Communication is non-cohesive and now unable to really confirm a booking or discuss deposit return without argument or forfeiture of deposit.

    Why did I "" the She? After cancelation, I received a text back claiming to be her "assistant" (from the same # mind you) that "handles all of her ads" (see #6). In addition to the following:

    1) Ads across multiple sites. Has different names depending on site and when. Ary'ana Isabelič/ Bugzie / Rosalynn.

    2) Provider is raising rates after confirmation of bookings and requiring new prices after deposit and appointment made. Both on her ads and via text (225, to 300, to 325).

    3) Requiring upfront deposits, before new rate increase.

    4) Deposit is forfeited if you cancel based on rate increase.

    5) She posts on other sites (Tryst, SkipTheGames, EscortBabylon, CallEscort and there is little cohesion on rates or what services are provided).

    6) Shares a phone # with a man on Tryst, claiming to be her neighbor that doesn't have a phone and does some services together.

    I believe this provider to be a deposit scam thief, being pimped out, scamming for higher rates if you can confirm a booking or doesn't know what they are doing.

  2. #27309
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Where can I find her walking?
    Roselawn area if she decides to walk. Haven't seen her out in a while. Her favorite dope house is off Losantaville.

    She may not walk at all anymore, but can't justify $250 when she used to suck or fuck for $25- $40.

  3. #27308

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149713596# She has been posting for a little while now. I am just wondering if anyone has tried to contact her or seen her. I am posting a picture as well as they do sometimes disappear.
    I have a tentative booking with her on Mon. She also has a Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bugziie93

    I am already having doubts, but we will see. She is requesting a $50 deposit (which I have done deposits before), but after the confirmation and verification yesterday, her Tryst ad has been updated with much higher rates than other ads.

    She also shares a phone number with a black guy and apparently is because they do massages together and video content.

  4. #27307
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Tried her recently and balked at what she was asking for. She is a regular street walker and wants $250+. No go.
    Seriously? Where can I find her walking?

  5. #27306

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149713596# She has been posting for a little while now. I am just wondering if anyone has tried to contact her or seen her. I am posting a picture as well as they do sometimes disappear.
    I've also seen her ads and an curious if she's the real deal. She looks like a lot of fun!

  6. #27305

    Fungirl

    Setup a visit with another provider that decided to change her rate right when I was arriving at their place. So I reached out to https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149683615 agreed on $$ for an hour after verification. Pics were accurate and she was about 5 ft 3 in slim, everything covered and as much fun as you can handle in the time, little mechanical at first but got into after some miss. About forty min in offered to invite a friend in for 1. 2 $ which I figured why not as I had seen her on arrival. Friend was 6 ft in heels with some baby damage but just as slim. We all enjoyed the remainder of the time together. Before departing they did mention they were out of towners but open to returning depending on the number of clients. I would repeat with either. Or both. As always YMMV,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FGad.JPG‎   FG.jpg‎  
    Last edited by TheStang66; 08-13-23 at 10:40. Reason: Added attachtment

  7. #27304

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149713596# She has been posting for a little while now. I am just wondering if anyone has tried to contact her or seen her. I am posting a picture as well as they do sometimes disappear.
    I had a dream with this one 2 years ago at 2 different locations. Both times were in the quiet parts of Sharonville. Both times were decent. I would have stayed in contact but she told me she was quitting the hobby to go rehab. Now she's popping back up, her ad looks the same, pics are the exact same ones used before, but the comms are more spotty then I remembered. Never made it to the point of getting a location. I think it's a scammer so I'm out. PM for more details.

    Stay safe.

  8. #27303

    Information

    Does anyone have any information on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149713596# She has been posting for a little while now. I am just wondering if anyone has tried to contact her or seen her. I am posting a picture as well as they do sometimes disappear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8f675c276c0ddb7f071bf2ff75f5f281_f.jpg‎  

  9. #27302

    Blonde and Middletown Kitty

    Anyone have info on these two. I seem to remember a girl in Miamisburg a few years back that may be the blonde on the Dayton rip-off list but not sure it was this blonde. Could not find anything on the Middletown Kitty. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/645247320148

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  10. #27301
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer recently since she started posting again?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...8e060883212f8d
    Tried her recently and balked at what she was asking for. She is a regular street walker and wants $250+. No go.

  11. #27300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    How about a link to her ad? Is it this one?


    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/144071145
    Saw Roxy again last week. She's getting settled in now. Her place was more organized than before. Had a great session, starting to work on my wish list now which she's willing to accommodate.

  12. #27299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Divine Rachel

    Thanks Hillbilly, I for sure owe you.

    Had a nice visit with Rachel.

    One of the most secure and extremely safe places.

    Plan to see often.

    Please don't pm me asking for her contact info.
    There is ways to contact her HERE shortly.

  13. #27298

    Visiting in two weeks

    Honor to be coming to the Natti gentlemen. Would love some insight on who to see while I'm there in a few weeks. GFE is a must. Appreciate the feedback. DM me all possibilities.

  14. #27297

    Crystal

    I had seen her several weeks ago and had a great time. Than I saw several reports were she was ghosting people. But I still thought she was worth a try and had agreed to a meeting. When the time came she didn't respond and her ad disappeared. Well I found out why she was arrested 8/5 in Campbell county Ky for a parole violation, and that was the evening we where supposed get together so I am guessing she will be visiting her uncle for a while.

  15. #27296

    How to not get scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by LilJohn43  [View Original Post]
    How can not get scammed anymore? I always find fonies.
    1. Read the damn forum, many pages.

    2. See providers that have multiple good reviews, period.

    3. Only pay after the deed. Q.

    It's really that simple.

    Golfguy, playing through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape