Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27296

    How to not get scammed

    Quote Originally Posted by LilJohn43  [View Original Post]
    How can not get scammed anymore? I always find fonies.
    1. Read the damn forum, many pages.

    2. See providers that have multiple good reviews, period.

    3. Only pay after the deed. Q.

    It's really that simple.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  2. #27295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this gal. Her ad has no name. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/197447936150
    Pretty sure Mallguy on here reviewed not to long ago.

  3. #27294

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not my type but looks like she is in a better part of Sharonville. Off 275 by the Mexican restaurant. The Motel Cookie use to play at RIP.
    She was very nice as pictures show she is a little on the order side Her BBBJ was excellent. She got the old boy up and dice and hard put on cover and away I went. Did several positions. I found she was a decent kisser all around fun fun woman and look forward to seeing her again.

  4. #27293
    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    So it appears all the latinas in a Blue Ash are now in "Central Norwood Kennedy Ave. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149384672

    Anyone see one of them? Are they all scams? Blue Ash is off limits for me but the Ridge area is still in play usually.
    I saw one 2 weeks ago. Was legit and she looked good.

  5. #27292
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its because you can be just as unlucky with a BBBJ as you can BBFS? Its every man's choice whether to put a helmet on the soldier before going into battle!

    Take care and be safe. And with some be extra safe!
    Not sure he was referring to the BBBJ but the provider just my 2 cents.

  6. #27291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations. Wish she replied to other guys as well.
    When did you try to contact her.

  7. #27290
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this gal. Her ad has no name. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/197447936150
    Not my type but looks like she is in a better part of Sharonville. Off 275 by the Mexican restaurant. The Motel Cookie use to play at RIP.

  8. #27289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Latina's on move?

    So it appears all the latinas in a Blue Ash are now in "Central Norwood Kennedy Ave. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149384672

    Anyone see one of them? Are they all scams? Blue Ash is off limits for me but the Ridge area is still in play usually.

  9. #27288

    Info please

    Anyone know about this gal. Her ad has no name. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/197447936150

  10. #27287

    Congratulations

    Congratulations. Wish she replied to other guys as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Date with Rachel.

    Arrived at Rachel's at our agreed on time. Took a couple's bottles of wine one for us to enjoy a the other for her at a later time.

    She opened the door wrapped in a white towel just out of the shower. As the door closed the towel fell to to floor. Wow those soft DDs looked inviting so had to sample them with a soft touch an kiss on them. Her tits are super sensitive an enjoys them sucked on.

    Didn't take me long to get undressed while she opened the wine.

    We enjoyed some small talk while we set naked enjoying the glass of wine.

    No more massage table just a large full size bed to play in. It was great having her naked body setting on me while she gave me a fantastic neck an back rub. Flipped over had her set on top with her nice ass facing me. She loves that ass smacked as she was paying attention to junior. I put some red hand marks on that ass before I pull her down on my face. What a nice sweet pussy. Didn't take her long to climax. Gave her a few minutes to recover then made sure she was as happy as I was as we both got off at the same time. Gentleman if I sent you her number or she reached out to you take advantage she is running a returning special.

    I will repeat.

  11. #27286

    Divine Rachel

    Date with Rachel.

    Arrived at Rachel's at our agreed on time. Took a couple's bottles of wine one for us to enjoy a the other for her at a later time.

    She opened the door wrapped in a white towel just out of the shower. As the door closed the towel fell to to floor. Wow those soft DDs looked inviting so had to sample them with a soft touch an kiss on them. Her tits are super sensitive an enjoys them sucked on.

    Didn't take me long to get undressed while she opened the wine.

    We enjoyed some small talk while we set naked enjoying the glass of wine.

    No more massage table just a large full size bed to play in. It was great having her naked body setting on me while she gave me a fantastic neck an back rub. Flipped over had her set on top with her nice ass facing me. She loves that ass smacked as she was paying attention to junior. I put some red hand marks on that ass before I pull her down on my face. What a nice sweet pussy. Didn't take her long to climax. Gave her a few minutes to recover then made sure she was as happy as I was as we both got off at the same time. Gentleman if I sent you her number or she reached out to you take advantage she is running a returning special.

    I will repeat.

  12. #27285

    Lilsexy69 me is a good time

    I met with Lilsexyme near Mason a few weeks ago. Her BBBJ was mediocre but the CFS was very nice. She is still in great shape. 150 hhr. Says she comes up to Cincy from FL about once a month. I will definitely repeat.

  13. #27284

    The Wild Wild World of Russian Roulette

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    What in the Wild Wild World of BJ's is a wrong with you?
    Maybe its because you can be just as unlucky with a BBBJ as you can BBFS? Its every man's choice whether to put a helmet on the soldier before going into battle!

    Take care and be safe. And with some be extra safe!

  14. #27283

    Why?

    What in the Wild Wild World of BJ's is a wrong with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter last week. Not the type I would usually go for but I really wanted a BJ and she responded so off I went. If I remember correctly it was $60 for qv and $100 for hr. I only do CBJ but she does BBJ. Facial finish. No complaints, pretty much is what is advertised.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149316266

  15. #27282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? She's a looker to me, she pretty accurate to the pics?
    He posted the donation in his review. Read read.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape