Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 19519
-
08-13-23 10:19 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 617Any other kegel queens like Sasa you'd recommend in Renton / bellevue / kirkland area Aussie?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 09:43 #11283Banned Member

Posts: 2302Kent used to be great. Until someone decided to cancel and deny massage spa permits to Asians.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
Renton is hit or miss.
I hear farther north (Everett?) is hoppin' but I'm almost never that far north.
-
08-13-23 09:41 #11282Banned Member

Posts: 2302Tall pretty Sasa is gone. Auntie there now. Don't remember her name. Body OK. Face not ok. Too old and busted looking for me.
Originally Posted by Tyler720
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 21:12 #11281This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179Hey Aussie, has there ever been a decent AMP scene north of Fed Way?
Why does Tacoma and Fed Way always attract young hot providers while everywhere else it's grannies and aunties?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 18:28 #11280Banned Member

Posts: 907Younger
I'd suggest studying the Tacoma Massage thread or "Vancouver BC", under "Seattle" thread.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 13:30 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 9733 reports about 33 massages
OK, it's only three but 33 had a better rhythm.
Jasmine Spa (university) - I went in on the advice of you idiots and it was just as fun as advertised. I caught Apple, who I think is very cute, and she did a great massage leading into a lot of attention to the undercarriage. Annie came in at some point and they did a shortish 4 hands experience which really got things revving. Only downside was Apple insisted on 140 total for the hour. I don't feel too put out by it because I did get 5 minutes of both and it was a fun experience.
One More Spa (85th at Aurora) - I'd been here a bunch of times before almost always catching an older lady who had previously been at Soft Bay. She was an HJ only lady but again really payed attention to the undercarriage (sensing a theme? This time she wasn't there and a relatively cute & thin woman opened the door in a short black dress. Being game, I took her up on her offer to come in and agreed to a 1 hour. It was an extremely poor experience. In the first 15 minutes she must have gone out of the room a half dozen times to answer the phone or the door or who knows what. The massage itself was mediocre and about 20 minutes in she starts trying to negotiate for a CBJ or CFS. It was lame and awkward and by this point I'm just not interested. She says all done at about the 30 minute mark and then tries to hit me up for a tip. That was a hard "no".
Sea of Serenity (fka Sakura, Aurora at 155th) - I hadn't been in here in well over a year and decided on a whim to see what was going on with this place. Caught an older lady, 50-ish but kind of pretty, who proceeded to give a very serviceable massage. Good pressure and thorough. There was CBJ and CFS on the menu but that was a hard pass for me that day with her but her HJ was quite good. I coached her into really covering the topic with both hands and she climbed up on the table between my legs until I had a very thorough release. I would definitely consider repeating. 120.
-
08-12-23 12:49 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 276Rare, but sometimes you get lucky
I have, on the rare occasion, been surprised by finding a young attractive provider at an AMP, but they usually aren't there very long and eventually are replaced by the typical older gals. I have run across cute younger gals at Total Relax and Emily and a few years ago when Seoul Spa in Smokey Point first opened there were a couple of cute ones there.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 12:22 #11277Regular Member

Posts: 21Magnolia spa
Is there any recent intel on magnolia spa in Renton?
-
08-12-23 10:34 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 191https://perb.cc
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
Search Victoria. Many, many options.
-
08-12-23 09:43 #11275Banned Member

Posts: 2302It's been old aunties for as long as I can remember. I have literally never heard a report of an attractive provider here in over 5 years.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
But I haven't checked in a long while. Any reason to believe things might be different now?
-
08-12-23 01:24 #11274Banned Member

Posts: 510Has anybody here ever seen an actual young girl at an AMP? Like teens to early 20's maybe mid 20's? Every report I've ever read it's all just a bunch of old ladies LOL! I have been an AMP only once in my life and that was 15 years ago. It seems not much has changed. I know in other parts of the country there are actual young ladies working these places.
-
08-11-23 23:15 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 246Victoria bc
Heading to Victoria BC next week. Anyone have any suggestions for any AMP or provider with either DATY or BBFS available.
Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
-
08-10-23 15:57 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 142North Bay Massage Renton
Just by the long shot that it's not filled with old Aunties anyone have any intel on North Bay Massage in Renton?
-
08-09-23 16:38 #11271Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Great
I really appreciate the clarification! I'll keep Kings on the radar.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:04 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 276Yep, nailed it.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






