Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 648 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #9111
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Jazmin but there are few other incidents that occurred in recent months. We pay for sex and all. But lets not become criminals ffs.
    What happened? You don't have to publicly post it if you need to keep it private. I would understand.

  2. #9110

    Jazmin

    https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/case/MP106675

    Another missing person link with a little bit more detail. I still can't believe some scumbag got to her. Pisses me off!

  3. #9109

    Very sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Jazmin but there are few other incidents that occurred in recent months. We pay for sex and all. But lets not become criminals ffs.
    This thing with Jazmin has me feeling all effed up. I know her well and was a regular for years. Many called her cold, but in my experience, she was not only a great provider, but also a sweet woman. I pray that she is safe, or at least alive and has some hope of getting help wherever she is.

    Hikeke, what other incidents have happened lately? Also, with Jazmin, maybe is was a stalker or disgruntled customer, but it also could have been a crazy homeless person or God knows who else. It's just horrible to think about it at all.

  4. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    https://oag.ca.gov/missing/person/dami-kim

    Guys this is Jazmin! Booker said her and her dog were missing and everything was left at the apartment as of July 13th. The report was posted on the website July 12th! I was very close to Jazmin so I am devastated right now.
    Wow, that's terrible, hope she is ok.

  5. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    https://oag.ca.gov/missing/person/dami-kim

    Guys this is Jazmin! Booker said her and her dog were missing and everything was left at the apartment as of July 13th. The report was posted on the website July 12th! I was very close to Jazmin so I am devastated right now.
    I don't know Jazmin but there are few other incidents that occurred in recent months. We pay for sex and all. But lets not become criminals ffs.

  6. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    BBFS Service Queens

    Quote Originally Posted by PMan007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, who would say are your top service queens (excluding anyone that does BBFS). In the past I've seen Yoco and Momo, both great service. Heard about min? Let's hear some other top picks!
    Please include the BBFS service queens. The Pepsi Palace crew has had their share of SQs.

  7. #9105
    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    Want to make it worse? Multiply by that by the money and how it could have been used LOL.
    Yes it's probably half of his money. Then he has to think of the other half that he wasted!

  8. #9104

    Jazmin

    All of Jazmin's links on TER are now dead links. Someone told me the booker reported her missing to the police. I'm worried about her as her friend, so if anyone finds any information, please let me know. She hasnt responded to my text messages in 3 weeks, she is always only 1 day late at most.

  9. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    Life is good!
    Just don't fall head over heels for one!

    She'll break your heart 100%!

  10. #9102
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Been mongering since 2006. I'm in my 40's now. From 2006 to 2016 I was somewhere in the ballpark of about 300. Then I want to Thailand and other asian countries and it skyrocketed to over 100 in less than a year. To the point where I said fuck it and lost count. I assume I'm somewhere in the 500's now, which includes sugar daddy arrangements, normal dating apps, ktown karaoke rooms, and mongering in general. I get the lonely part. I don't have an SO, never married, no kids. I guess were just filling an empty void with more pussy.
    My perspective is that this is the better way to live. I am a hedonist. Pleasure is my primary concern and being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, whoever I want, wherever I want as many times as I want is one of the greatest pleasures of all. Better than being stuck in a boring, repetitious relationship that's going to end up with one or more people cheating on each other. Everyone else around me that I know has been in a miserable relationship for one reason or another, and many of them have cheated on each other. The skin to skin pleasures of casual sex are so much more invigorating than monogamous bullshit. Seize the moment!

  11. #9101

    Service queens

    Hi guys, who would say are your top service queens (excluding anyone that does BBFS). In the past I've seen Yoco and Momo, both great service. Heard about min? Let's hear some other top picks!

  12. #9100
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    My plan is to get all the debauchery out of the way before actually dating. Then, I will look for someone 5-10 years younger to marry. Thankfully, I am aging well, otherwise this plan wouldn't work. I feel bad for guys who married their first girlfriend.
    Do not worry the married guys will end up here as well. The boredom that is involved sexually with marriage always ends up in this hobby as well!

  13. #9099
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I'm a younger guy, under 30 and not rich LOL. My count is only 15 ish, but I repeated with some girls 8+ times. Once I find a good one, I like to stick with them because I tend to get burned when I explore and end up seeing an old woman that is not remotely attractive and looks 100% different than the photos. So I play it safe. But if I were to do no repeats, it would have probably amount to about 40 girls. But I am still ahead of alot of guys my age that have only seen 1 or 2 or 0 pussy. I got a friend that got married young, and he will only see 1 pussy his entire life, which seems like a waste since he is good looking enough to be a model, no homo. So I'm happy with my 15 count.
    I'm in the exact same boat as you bro. Under 30, single, not rich also but earn just enough to get to do my favorite hobbies which include fucking my favorite kgirls! Life is good!

  14. #9098
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I'm a younger guy, under 30 and not rich LOL. My count is only 15 ish, but I repeated with some girls 8+ times. Once I find a good one, I like to stick with them because I tend to get burned when I explore and end up seeing an old woman that is not remotely attractive and looks 100% different than the photos. So I play it safe. But if I were to do no repeats, it would have probably amount to about 40 girls. But I am still ahead of alot of guys my age that have only seen 1 or 2 or 0 pussy. I got a friend that got married young, and he will only see 1 pussy his entire life, which seems like a waste since he is good looking enough to be a model, no homo. So I'm happy with my 15 count.
    My plan is to get all the debauchery out of the way before actually dating. Then, I will look for someone 5-10 years younger to marry. Thankfully, I am aging well, otherwise this plan wouldn't work. I feel bad for guys who married their first girlfriend.

  15. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaLegend  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps a sensitive topic for some of you but I hear this a lot where people ask what your body count is and got me thinking.

    And well I lost count, tried to recall every single provider I met and I can't. Lost track a long time ago.

    I think it is at least 500 and probably getting to 1,000 soon.

    Which is crazy now I think about it of how far I come.

    Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I would be in the same league as Wilt Chamberlain.

    It is an accomplishment and I am grateful for it but interestingly it also makes me feel quite alone and empty.
    I'm a younger guy, under 30 and not rich LOL. My count is only 15 ish, but I repeated with some girls 8+ times. Once I find a good one, I like to stick with them because I tend to get burned when I explore and end up seeing an old woman that is not remotely attractive and looks 100% different than the photos. So I play it safe. But if I were to do no repeats, it would have probably amount to about 40 girls. But I am still ahead of alot of guys my age that have only seen 1 or 2 or 0 pussy. I got a friend that got married young, and he will only see 1 pussy his entire life, which seems like a waste since he is good looking enough to be a model, no homo. So I'm happy with my 15 count.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape