Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 2104
-
08-13-23 17:22 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 271Who
Any idea who?
-
08-13-23 12:35 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 177Watch your six fellas. Uncle LEO clipped a gal last night at one of the places on emmet. 100% credible because a gal I see regularly told me.
-
08-12-23 11:21 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 119Probably a scam
Scroll down a little further on the profile and you see messages that line up with an older man. I'm guessing his profile got hacked and this is a scam.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 08:09 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 365Diana lola
I know nothing about her, just happened to come across her fb and thought I would let C-ville know, yes they do look enhanced but I wish she was near me.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 07:28 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 432Diana Lola
Those pair look seriously enhanced.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
Does she advertise elsewhere? Reviews? I work in Orange a fair bit!
-
08-11-23 22:32 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 365Diana lola
Did you know if you search her name on fb it has a hot chick come up in orange who states on her profile she is an escort?
-
08-08-23 21:24 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 123Curious, where was this location? My pal was going through C'ville this weekend and hit up *2911 and another number from another add & both pointed to the regular location across chicken row. The ACS there was definitely a crap shoot, late 40's /50's and pretty loose, chubby, got rushed out the door soon after answering her phone. She mentioned being here 6 more days, at least that's what he recalled the phone translator said.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
While I'm here, a heads up for "Beautiful Latina visiting Charlottesville" on STG. The phone number turns up old '19 trans posts, which could be OK, but the pictures are ripped from posts all over the place. Spidey senses tingling so beware of scams.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/837110003970
-
08-06-23 22:42 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 75Chocolate Ty?
Any intel on Chocolate Ty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/677885492378
-
08-05-23 15:40 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 119Acs
I'm sure all ads lead to the same two but if using the # ending in 8131 you want to ask for Jenny. She's only here until Wed. Early 30's. Decent English. Shaved. Maybe a 7 on the ACS scale.
Originally Posted by CVilleJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 10:29 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 164It's not uncommon at all. They have been at this for a while and seem to be solidly connected to that particular hotel. It's not great, but it's low rent for sure. I'm just glad the last two are gone and at least half of the new pair is decent.
Originally Posted by Textor21
[View Original Post]
It was the add that said JPN. *2911.
-
08-02-23 23:03 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 123B&S is standard, but 2 girls from the ACS at the same hotel? Is that normal for *them* now?
Would you be willing to post which agency number you used? PM if needed. Thanks!
Originally Posted by CVilleJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 17:41 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 164Kim visiting
Stopped in for a qv trial. Extremely personable, positive, and in a nice location. No dt or ff, but very wet, sloppy, and strong. Next visit may be more of what I'm looking for. She's only here for the evening, so make a stop!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/889284009355
-
07-31-23 13:38 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 432Bella in town
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/896158106647
Bella just posted in STG -- no idea how long she is here -- I know she has her fans.
It has been years since I have seen her. Might try this week if she is around long enough.
-
07-31-23 13:29 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 164ACS - 2 tries
Try 1- standard bait&swtch. Arrived, no play. She was rude and far too thick in the middle.
Complained to the agency. Got sent to another.
Try 2- same b&s, but at least a little younger and much prettier. Negotiated BBBJCIM only. She worked hard, though as expected, didn't have enough depth. Even tried a few positions. Still, very good technique. She said this is her 3rd visit. Hh+. 2 would play again in a pinch.
Still want that dtff action!
-
07-31-23 10:02 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 348Honey
Search the Roanoke forum for Honey and you'll find more negative reviews than you will care to read.
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





