Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I assume the post refers to my post two down, about SugarBaby:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-d811ee55cb8a

  2. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Met with her a few times about a year ago with a friend of hers. They were a fun pair and I definitely enjoyed my time with them. She was into everything BB, and I think she was 5 $- which was worth it to me. Would see her again, but hard to schedule.
    Got a link?

  3. #7116

    Sugarbaby

    Met with her a few times about a year ago with a friend of hers. They were a fun pair and I definitely enjoyed my time with them. She was into everything BB, and I think she was 5 $- which was worth it to me. Would see her again, but hard to schedule.

  4. #7115
    Not the first profile for this woman (useful username SugarBaby) who is actually out of Frederick. I messaged with one of her old profiles but it never went anywhere. She messaged my new profile from this one. Anybody actually met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-d811ee55cb8a

  5. #7114

  6. #7113

    Meet ay

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She will always come up with new profile once in a month. She will agree to meet but will go silent on that day. This is her latest profile created on Aug 3rd.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-db815f5b6941


    The below one was created on Jul 22nd


    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-1df1acb3dbb1
    Here you go, her latest profile created on Aug 10th.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-8daf9142480e

  7. #7112

    Sweetnsassy444

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I've been trying to meet up with her for months but haven't connected yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-a126cf180867

  8. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for the past couple of months. Attractive, nice body. She's a little more plain-looking in person (than her SA profile pic). But she's cute.

    Everyone looks for different things. I appreciate someone that is attractive, communicates well, shows up on time, is easy to talk to, smells nice, etc. She's all that, and I enjoy my time with her. It's not an over-the-top experience, but she gets into it, is vocal and seems to enjoy herself, as well. It's a little business-like, but what do you expect when you're having sex with someone you barely know. We usually meet for 30-40 minutes. I did $$. 5 and she let me go bare after the first time.

    She can only meet during the day around the BWI / Hanover area. Possibly other areas, depending on her job's driving needs. I think she's a low volume provider and looks for a certain type of match. It can be tough to set up the first date, but after that, she's very available and can meet pretty regularly. Be nice to this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-1e2e1d2e1452
    Same experience, I find that she is very attentive, gets down to business fairly quickly. Does not really watch any clock, but likes to connect and have a good time.

  9. #7110

    MeowMeows

    She is from Fells point. She is looking $4000 . LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-8ca8ef605b8b

  10. #7109

    Mochiibabii


  11. #7108

    MysteriousGirl

    She is from Rockville. She wants to pay hersitter upfront. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-b26f292e69f6

  12. #7107

    Farrah

    To quote her. " doesn't like stepping out till I get my money. " LMFAO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-38bb9d3443ed

  13. #7106

    SeekingInDMV

    I've been seeing her for the past couple of months. Attractive, nice body. She's a little more plain-looking in person (than her SA profile pic). But she's cute.

    Everyone looks for different things. I appreciate someone that is attractive, communicates well, shows up on time, is easy to talk to, smells nice, etc. She's all that, and I enjoy my time with her. It's not an over-the-top experience, but she gets into it, is vocal and seems to enjoy herself, as well. It's a little business-like, but what do you expect when you're having sex with someone you barely know. We usually meet for 30-40 minutes. I did $$. 5 and she let me go bare after the first time.

    She can only meet during the day around the BWI / Hanover area. Possibly other areas, depending on her job's driving needs. I think she's a low volume provider and looks for a certain type of match. It can be tough to set up the first date, but after that, she's very available and can meet pretty regularly. Be nice to this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-1e2e1d2e1452

  14. #7105

    Hotfriendly

    She will always come up with new profile once in a month. She will agree to meet but will go silent on that day. This is her latest profile created on Aug 3rd.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-db815f5b6941


    The below one was created on Jul 22nd


    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-1df1acb3dbb1

  15. #7104
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She will be doing only online arrangements and she is in kingsville area.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-69faaf431daa
    LOL good luck w that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape