Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 30318
-
08-12-23 18:44 #23628Banned Member

Posts: 1512I been trying to see her for 2 weeks always a excuse slept all day got off work on regular job to late had to go shopping.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 08:30 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 544Statesville two girl Casey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/806341177848
Casey has 80+ postings in sumosearch. Any idea how the service is?
-
08-12-23 07:55 #23626Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks fake to me.
Originally Posted by Ushman1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 07:44 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 81Barbie
Any of you guys seen this blonde? I noticed there was 2 hot barbies in Charlotte.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl.../910269194948.
-
08-11-23 23:11 #23624Senior Member

Posts: 255Was a reliable utr
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/143021604
Bit late but this one used to be on the wyp and seeking was very active in bed, excellent head game and was accurate photos, clean and no visible demons.
-
08-11-23 20:39 #23623Senior Member

Posts: 766Honestly if you consider what most providers look like $300 is a steal for her.
Originally Posted by Shiranui
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:36 #23622Senior Member

Posts: 1189Many times I'll ask if everything they have listed is available to which they always reply in the affirmative. They I ask about greek which is listed and they freak out.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:09 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 878??wtf??
I mean I don't expect them to be rocket scientists but come on?
-
08-11-23 16:43 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 949Potential regular
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/725475482254
The Bunny has been working in your area for the past month. If you like her recent and legit pics, check her out. She has no demon issues. PM me if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 12:40 #23619Banned Member

Posts: 1377Thanks for texting me about her. If she is available still next week I'm coming to see her. She looks amazing!
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 12:40 #23618Banned Member

Posts: 1377Nice! Multiple pops (MSOG) available in that hour?
Originally Posted by Shiranui
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 12:11 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 408IDK. Maybe? Probably why she was No DATY, Covered BJ.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
I was just happy that she was close by.
You know how it is up here- so hard to find a regular up here.
-
08-11-23 00:14 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 28Barbie
I was able to pound this beautiful blonde. It was my first time in a while and first time seeing her. YMMV. Very charming everything covered. Would repeat if damage wasnt $$$ for hr.
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2164830
-
08-10-23 14:58 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 34Recommendations
In town for the night looking for good recommendations, to treat myself while I'm here overnight.
-
08-10-23 13:12 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 544There are 60+ posts in sumosearch with her 916 numner with a different picture. Must be an agency?
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






