Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 30308
-
08-11-23 12:40 #23618Banned Member

Posts: 1377Nice! Multiple pops (MSOG) available in that hour?
Originally Posted by Shiranui
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 12:11 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 408IDK. Maybe? Probably why she was No DATY, Covered BJ.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
I was just happy that she was close by.
You know how it is up here- so hard to find a regular up here.
-
08-11-23 00:14 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 28Barbie
I was able to pound this beautiful blonde. It was my first time in a while and first time seeing her. YMMV. Very charming everything covered. Would repeat if damage wasnt $$$ for hr.
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2164830
-
08-10-23 14:58 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 34Recommendations
In town for the night looking for good recommendations, to treat myself while I'm here overnight.
-
08-10-23 13:12 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 543There are 60+ posts in sumosearch with her 916 numner with a different picture. Must be an agency?
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 13:10 #23613Senior Member

Posts: 408Martina cont.
She reached back out this morning.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
Told her all I had was 100, she said she'd only do a QV for 130. I got her down to 100.
The good:
She is the girl in the pics, good eye contact during CBJ, nipple piercings.
Good conversation, good smile (all her teeth), no signs of demons.
The bad:
Covered BJ.
No DATY.
A little heavier than her pics.
It was a QV so couldn't get a good read on her, but she seems like a good one if you don't mind no DATY, & covered BJ.
As always, YMMV.
May return when in a pinch, 250/ hr seems a little too much for CBJ, no DATY.
I don't think she'll stay up this way, she said she hasn't much interest in this area.
-
08-10-23 13:01 #23612Senior Member

Posts: 220Southern Sweetheart
Anyone seen this gal. Is she legit? She goes by Tori and on some ads Mandi. I also see multiple numbers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/691308724242
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/056682083563
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-legs/56914812
-
08-10-23 07:20 #23611Senior Member

Posts: 126Found a new one in town
Seniors DM me.
-
08-10-23 06:45 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 86Try on the day she posts
Here is her latest.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/784474123171
-
08-09-23 22:36 #23609Senior Member

Posts: 56Lilly London
I reviewed her back in 2022, You can check my posts. She is a classic bait-and-switch.
Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 18:32 #23608Banned Member

Posts: 1512I saw her she ok couldn't take the pound town almost screaming and moving away. Is the black chick her handler? Just seems like she might be or the pimps bottom H the bottom H be in charge of looking after things and collecting the money. I told her that 150 qv must be a joke LOL she said well what you got I said. 100 she said. 120 and sent address without me agreeing LOL but it was cool. She not as hot as pix because of the filters the one where she has on jog pants is pretty much how she looks. Demons of course like most but know biggie. I won't repeat but I think most might enjoy her.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:56 #23607Regular Member

Posts: 18Megumi in TS Escorts
That looks like it could be a different girl in each picture. If you use google image search you will also see one of the pictures being posted in Akron, Ohio. I'm like 90% sure its a scam. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 14:05 #23606Senior Member

Posts: 180Megumi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/751593239369
Is this same megumi that last post about her was in 2022 . I don't see how she is 181 lb. Is that true.
-
08-09-23 13:47 #23605Senior Member

Posts: 288Monroe
Anyone seen this one lately. She's gone silent.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...areas/51318050
-
08-09-23 12:51 #23604Senior Member

Posts: 408Reached out on Monday to schedule something for Tuesday or Wednesday & she quoted me 150/ qv 250/ hr or 500/2 hr.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
Wanted to video chat to verify-no problem with me.
Contacted her Tuesday morning to confirm & got crickets.
So back to the ol' drawing board for me.









Reply With Quote






