Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 33207
-
08-12-23 02:04 #27297Senior Member

Posts: 159Crystal
I had seen her several weeks ago and had a great time. Than I saw several reports were she was ghosting people. But I still thought she was worth a try and had agreed to a meeting. When the time came she didn't respond and her ad disappeared. Well I found out why she was arrested 8/5 in Campbell county Ky for a parole violation, and that was the evening we where supposed get together so I am guessing she will be visiting her uncle for a while.
-
08-12-23 00:24 #27296Senior Member

Posts: 722How to not get scammed
1. Read the damn forum, many pages.
Originally Posted by LilJohn43
[View Original Post]
2. See providers that have multiple good reviews, period.
3. Only pay after the deed. Q.
It's really that simple.
Golfguy, playing through.
-
08-12-23 00:14 #27295Senior Member

Posts: 1164Reviewed
Pretty sure Mallguy on here reviewed not to long ago.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 00:12 #27294Senior Member

Posts: 159I have seen her
She was very nice as pictures show she is a little on the order side Her BBBJ was excellent. She got the old boy up and dice and hard put on cover and away I went. Did several positions. I found she was a decent kisser all around fun fun woman and look forward to seeing her again.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 23:37 #27293Senior Member

Posts: 37I saw one 2 weeks ago. Was legit and she looked good.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:08 #27292Banned Member

Posts: 5352Not sure he was referring to the BBBJ but the provider just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:06 #27291Banned Member

Posts: 5352When did you try to contact her.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:02 #27290Banned Member

Posts: 5352Not my type but looks like she is in a better part of Sharonville. Off 275 by the Mexican restaurant. The Motel Cookie use to play at RIP.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 19:49 #27289Senior Member

Posts: 157Latina's on move?
So it appears all the latinas in a Blue Ash are now in "Central Norwood Kennedy Ave. ".
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/149384672
Anyone see one of them? Are they all scams? Blue Ash is off limits for me but the Ridge area is still in play usually.
-
08-11-23 19:46 #27288Senior Member

Posts: 187Info please
Anyone know about this gal. Her ad has no name. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/197447936150
-
08-11-23 17:31 #27287Senior Member

Posts: 196Congratulations
Congratulations. Wish she replied to other guys as well.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 04:26 #27286Banned Member

Posts: 5352Divine Rachel
Date with Rachel.
Arrived at Rachel's at our agreed on time. Took a couple's bottles of wine one for us to enjoy a the other for her at a later time.
She opened the door wrapped in a white towel just out of the shower. As the door closed the towel fell to to floor. Wow those soft DDs looked inviting so had to sample them with a soft touch an kiss on them. Her tits are super sensitive an enjoys them sucked on.
Didn't take me long to get undressed while she opened the wine.
We enjoyed some small talk while we set naked enjoying the glass of wine.
No more massage table just a large full size bed to play in. It was great having her naked body setting on me while she gave me a fantastic neck an back rub. Flipped over had her set on top with her nice ass facing me. She loves that ass smacked as she was paying attention to junior. I put some red hand marks on that ass before I pull her down on my face. What a nice sweet pussy. Didn't take her long to climax. Gave her a few minutes to recover then made sure she was as happy as I was as we both got off at the same time. Gentleman if I sent you her number or she reached out to you take advantage she is running a returning special.
I will repeat.
-
08-10-23 23:36 #27285Regular Member

Posts: 1Lilsexy69 me is a good time
I met with Lilsexyme near Mason a few weeks ago. Her BBBJ was mediocre but the CFS was very nice. She is still in great shape. 150 hhr. Says she comes up to Cincy from FL about once a month. I will definitely repeat.
-
08-10-23 23:22 #27284Senior Member

Posts: 563The Wild Wild World of Russian Roulette
Maybe its because you can be just as unlucky with a BBBJ as you can BBFS? Its every man's choice whether to put a helmet on the soldier before going into battle!
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe. And with some be extra safe!
-
08-10-23 20:15 #27283Senior Member

Posts: 324Why?
What in the Wild Wild World of BJ's is a wrong with you?
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






