LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22145

    Link please

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back. But man looks like she went sideways with her life. I received a few info about her from few hobbyist on the north end and looks like she got into multiple troubles. I would definitely be careful or better yet avoid if you all are considering seeing her again. That's sucks she was actually a good person just end up with the wrong people to hang with.
    Link please.

  2. #22144
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back. But man looks like she went sideways with her life. I received a few info about her from few hobbyist on the north end and looks like she got into multiple troubles. I would definitely be careful or better yet avoid if you all are considering seeing her again. That's sucks she was actually a good person just end up with the wrong people to hang with.
    I didn't know she offered bare services. I tried to schedule with her a while ago a few different times. She never answered texts in a reasonable time. She did answer them, however it was a week later on a Sunday at 3 am saying she is ready LOL. I got the feeling she was partying hard with her monies.

  3. #22143

    Shelbyville

    Looks like she is back. But man looks like she went sideways with her life. I received a few info about her from few hobbyist on the north end and looks like she got into multiple troubles. I would definitely be careful or better yet avoid if you all are considering seeing her again. That's sucks she was actually a good person just end up with the wrong people to hang with.

  4. #22142
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a current link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...bMistressLexus

  5. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to services via text, so I knew what I was getting into it. This one is going to be fun to have around. Second the report. Let her know ahead of time for Greek, she preps for it.
    It sounds like she is leaving town today.

  6. #22140

    Just took her for a test try

    Agreed to services via text, so I knew what I was getting into it. This one is going to be fun to have around. Second the report. Let her know ahead of time for Greek, she preps for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, bls, rj,daty, dato, BBFS, bbgreek, ATP, ATM, ff,gag, cim,cia msog.

    PSE style pounding.

  7. #22139

    Link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I saw her tonight. Her boyfriend drives her and waits outside. She charged $300 for the hour, though her ad says $250 (and she confirmed $250 via text). I wasn't going to argue, I figure I was going to get my money's worth anyway and did. Plus she came from Lynnwood to my place in Renton. I won't do specifics here, but I was happy. She's definitely a sub.
    Do you have a current link?

  8. #22138
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, bls, rj,daty, dato, BBFS, bbgreek, ATP, ATM, ff,gag, cim,cia msog.

    PSE style pounding.
    Google Search didn't turn up anything. Got a link?

  9. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, bls, rj,daty, dato, BBFS, bbgreek, ATP, ATM, ff,gag, cim,cia msog.

    PSE style pounding.
    Oh nice one bud. She looks great and has this really naughty look in her eyes. Bet you had a great time with her.

  10. #22136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    VanessaMucho

    BBBJ, bls, rj,daty, dato, BBFS, bbgreek, ATP, ATM, ff,gag, cim,cia msog.

    PSE style pounding.

  11. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. You should probably give her a call because I hear she is hurting for business now. Maybe she will give you a discount!
    There are few out that do not totally understand how the market works. When the economy is booming and people have disposable income, you can charge obscene amounts of money and you probably get enough clients so it works. This economy isn't that.

  12. #22134
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. You should probably give her a call because I hear she is hurting for business now. Maybe she will give you a discount!
    I'll give her a call once / if she drops her prices for sure. I don't like haggling or discussing price. But 600 an hour is too much for me.

    I prefer BBFS, but don't require it depending on the tits size. She's definitely not BBFS.

  13. #22133

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Huh, that was not my experience with Isis. She definitely got into it with me, but I also think she's a size queen.

    She does rush after you're done. Like as soon as you shoot she's done, but during (at least with me) she appeared very into it and was moaning and amazing dirty talk and encouragement.
    Good for you. You should probably give her a call because I hear she is hurting for business now. Maybe she will give you a discount!

  14. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    No BB but she does CFS. She just doesn't enjoy it very much and rushes through the process. I think 90% of her clients are massage with a handy.
    Huh, that was not my experience with Isis. She definitely got into it with me, but I also think she's a size queen.

    She does rush after you're done. Like as soon as you shoot she's done, but during (at least with me) she appeared very into it and was moaning and amazing dirty talk and encouragement.

  15. #22131

    Saw her, left without

    Yeah, I commented on her a couple months ago. Got there, was going to do the deed as she is cute, but she went to the bathroom to do drugs. I glanced around, saw all the needles etc and bounced. Thank God. Sorry for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I saw this piece of work in June. She does belong here and is super tight but, don't see her.

    1. She has Chlymadia and trichomoniasis. (At that time) I told her afterwards that she spread it but she brushed it off as no she did not.

    2. HEAVY ddug user. She smokes cocaine and did it before I got there and immediately after we were done.

    3. She appears unstable. She did go off on me through text.

    4. As reported, she does not look as inviting in person (I blame the drugs).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/967189325028

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape