Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23623
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranui  [View Original Post]
    I was able to pound this beautiful blonde. It was my first time in a while and first time seeing her. YMMV. Very charming everything covered. Would repeat if damage wasnt $$$ for hr.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2164830
    Honestly if you consider what most providers look like $300 is a steal for her.

  2. #23622
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcordGuy  [View Original Post]
    I mean I don't expect them to be rocket scientists but come on?
    Many times I'll ask if everything they have listed is available to which they always reply in the affirmative. They I ask about greek which is listed and they freak out.

  3. #23621

    ??wtf??

    I mean I don't expect them to be rocket scientists but come on?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bare.jpg‎  

  4. #23620

    Potential regular

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/725475482254

    The Bunny has been working in your area for the past month. If you like her recent and legit pics, check her out. She has no demon issues. PM me if you have any questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    IDK. Maybe? Probably why she was No DATY, Covered BJ.

    I was just happy that she was close by.

    You know how it is up here- so hard to find a regular up here.

  5. #23619
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    Seniors DM me.
    Thanks for texting me about her. If she is available still next week I'm coming to see her. She looks amazing!

  6. #23618
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranui  [View Original Post]
    I was able to pound this beautiful blonde. It was my first time in a while and first time seeing her. YMMV. Very charming everything covered. Would repeat if damage wasnt $$$ for hr.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2164830
    Nice! Multiple pops (MSOG) available in that hour?

  7. #23617
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    There are 60+ posts in sumosearch with her 916 numner with a different picture. Must be an agency?
    IDK. Maybe? Probably why she was No DATY, Covered BJ.

    I was just happy that she was close by.

    You know how it is up here- so hard to find a regular up here.

  8. #23616

    Barbie

    I was able to pound this beautiful blonde. It was my first time in a while and first time seeing her. YMMV. Very charming everything covered. Would repeat if damage wasnt $$$ for hr.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2164830

  9. #23615

    Recommendations

    In town for the night looking for good recommendations, to treat myself while I'm here overnight.

  10. #23614
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Reached out on Monday to schedule something for Tuesday or Wednesday & she quoted me 150/ qv 250/ hr or 500/2 hr.

    Wanted to video chat to verify-no problem with me.

    Contacted her Tuesday morning to confirm & got crickets.

    So back to the ol' drawing board for me.
    There are 60+ posts in sumosearch with her 916 numner with a different picture. Must be an agency?

  11. #23613

    Martina cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Reached out on Monday to schedule something for Tuesday or Wednesday & she quoted me 150/ qv 250/ hr or 500/2 hr.

    Wanted to video chat to verify-no problem with me.

    Contacted her Tuesday morning to confirm & got crickets.

    So back to the ol' drawing board for me.
    She reached back out this morning.

    Told her all I had was 100, she said she'd only do a QV for 130. I got her down to 100.

    The good:

    She is the girl in the pics, good eye contact during CBJ, nipple piercings.

    Good conversation, good smile (all her teeth), no signs of demons.

    The bad:

    Covered BJ.

    No DATY.

    A little heavier than her pics.

    It was a QV so couldn't get a good read on her, but she seems like a good one if you don't mind no DATY, & covered BJ.

    As always, YMMV.

    May return when in a pinch, 250/ hr seems a little too much for CBJ, no DATY.

    I don't think she'll stay up this way, she said she hasn't much interest in this area.

  12. #23612

    Southern Sweetheart

    Anyone seen this gal. Is she legit? She goes by Tori and on some ads Mandi. I also see multiple numbers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/691308724242

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/056682083563

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-legs/56914812

  13. #23611

    Found a new one in town

    Seniors DM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230809-165727.jpg‎  

  14. #23610

    Try on the day she posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately. She's gone silent.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...areas/51318050
    Here is her latest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/784474123171

  15. #23609

    Lilly London

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly  [View Original Post]
    She COMPLETELY ghosted me too. We exchanged texts, set up a date and she went all radio silence. ZERO professionalism.
    I reviewed her back in 2022, You can check my posts. She is a classic bait-and-switch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape