Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2738
-
08-28-23 14:15 #518Senior Member

Posts: 153She's on seeking
I thought she was familiar then I seen her on seeking LOL.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 13:35 #517Senior Member

Posts: 159Loving Embrace
I saw her last November. Lovely young lady. I am sure more is to be had, but my cuddle was expensive with no extra. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 07:06 #516Senior Member

Posts: 131Pink_fantasy
Met with pink_fantasy a few days ago. At first I was hesitant but I took the plunge and sooo glad I did. She is very nice, sweet, caring and a talker. She gets nervous at first but opens up not long after. She said she doesn't offer more than cuddling but that was not the case for me. She is a squirter and boy is it a lot. Her place is very very small and it can be hard to set something up but once you do she tried her best to make you feel comfortable and at ease. She is a beautiful latina with a great ass. She is flexible and knows how to work it allll. The extra curriculum was of course extra. Overall, she was worth the trip. Spent about 2 hrs or so and had to go. She also loves cooking for people. Treat her well, she is just trying to make some cash for her, her child and to try to get back on her feet.
-
08-25-23 17:18 #515Senior Member

Posts: 908Sweetjessie
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SweetJessie
Anyone see her?
-
08-23-23 15:52 #514Senior Member

Posts: 347Loving_Embrace
Hi folks, I have an appt w / Loving_Embrace later this week and was wondering if anyone had a recent experience with her.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace
-
08-20-23 00:43 #513Senior Member

Posts: 601Haley
Same request, any intel appreciated. Cuddlecomfort.com/dailyhaley
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 00:41 #512Senior Member

Posts: 82Kriss
Would be curious about Kriss as well. She responds but then comms go down for whatever.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
Reason? Anybody met up with her.
-
08-18-23 12:19 #511Senior Member

Posts: 192DailyHaley
Anyone see DailyHaley? She said she's in Orlando sometimes.
-
08-18-23 11:21 #510Senior Member

Posts: 908Use search. Both have been reviewed.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 10:41 #509Senior Member

Posts: 347She was all snuggles for me, but they were very nice snuggles and great conversation. The introvert in me found it totally worth the $. She mentioned being unavailable for the next month or so, but I'll be making another booking w / her when she returns.
Originally Posted by Cable1216
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 08:10 #508Senior Member

Posts: 660Allycat295 or Pink_Fantasy
Anyone see either of these?
-
08-14-23 21:26 #507Senior Member

Posts: 73Krisss
Saw someone else post earlier, but wondering if anyone has cuddles with Kriss? Location is convenient, but the minimum is concerning without some confirmation. Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.
-
08-14-23 11:22 #506Senior Member

Posts: 51CentralFLCuddle
Anybody try her out? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
Thanks.
FnG.
-
08-11-23 19:41 #505Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah maybe. Well if you see her let us know if there are any extras.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 10:03 #504Senior Member

Posts: 681Wonder if the conversation didn't come from SA things would flow differently? Hey this guy is clearly a sugar daddy and has money and oh he likes to cuddle? I'll give him these rates etc. Where as though had it came straight from CC, no expectations etc things could have played out differently. One things for sure, these women are all in it for the money and they'll capitalize wherever.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
Her cuddle rate is still reasonable and I'd still be interested in seeing her for just that if anything.












Reply With Quote




