Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23330

  2. #23329

    Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought this was Daisy but it's not.

    However she looks like someone I've seen on STG before.

    Anyone know or have partaken?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/659526307627
    I saw her before she moved to Apex a month ago in N. Raleigh. Those pics are real and her menu is wide open. Will repeat.

  3. #23328

    Shanti / Chantele

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Have any monger seen this provider recently ? I'm thinking about taking a shot at it.
    I've seen her a couple of times. She's not the prettiest provider out there but you can't beat her prices. I don't mean to be crude but she's the one to call when all else fails and you just need to get off in someone.

    Her personality is pleasant though. As a person she's very nice.

  4. #23327

    Clear your mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Pm me for more info.
    I'm trying to PM you about another matter but your mailbox is full. Get at me asap. And clean your mailbox LOL.

  5. #23326
    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought this was Daisy but it's not.

    However she looks like someone I've seen on STG before.

    Anyone know or have partaken?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/659526307627
    Doesn't list FS.

  6. #23325

    Apex MILF?

    At first I thought this was Daisy but it's not.

    However she looks like someone I've seen on STG before.

    Anyone know or have partaken?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/659526307627

  7. #23324

    Leilani / Blue / Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Thursday or Friday.

    Pink or Blue.

    Which ever one from Fayetteville area, all she did was take the color out her hair and gotten away from her stink puss friend.
    She was actually the one with the stink puss report, as well as one other negative review and one decent review that verified no more odor issues. Her friend actually got good reviews from what I recall. She looks really hot so if she is clean and doesn't renege on negotiated rates, I would put her on my list. She looks so much better when she smiles compared to the older duck-face photos. If anyone sees her, please report back.

  8. #23323

    New black girl

    Saw this one yesterday. Comms were decent. Sweet girl. Clean, nice. BBBJ and had a good time. She's young and new to this, but seems to like it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...eauty/58071014

  9. #23322

    Sammy

    Met with Sammy again on Saturday. Yes the pics are recent and current. She lives in a house in Erwin. Brought her a gift of Hennessy. She is a sweety. Great body enjoys her time with me as I do hers. No DATY or any body fluid exchange. Treat her nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/658074834921

  10. #23321

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc64  [View Original Post]
    Hey man how did you find out she is visiting uncle LEO? I have been calling and it goes straight to voicemail. Now I have to find a new provider and its getting harder lately.
    Pm me for more info.

  11. #23320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    This one keeps posting and damn, but she looks like fun. Anyone seen her, can provide a report? Reply post or DM is fine either way.

    TIA,

    The 'Digger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/394029213366
    I asked a few weeks ago. Never got a response. I have contacted her a few times, but she never has incall, so no dice. Please report if you see her. I agree that she looks yummy.

  12. #23319

    Curious about this one, any 1st hand experience?

    Hey fellas,

    This one keeps posting and damn, but she looks like fun. Anyone seen her, can provide a report? Reply post or DM is fine either way.

    TIA,

    The 'Digger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/394029213366

  13. #23318

    Abby

    I saw a positive review on Abby last week so decided to see for myself. I'm glad I dId. She was friendly and met all of my requests. She's really sexy too. Ill go back!

  14. #23317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Shanti

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Have any monger seen this provider recently ? I'm thinking about taking a shot at it.
    That's Shanti. Do a search. I would not recommend, but to each his own.

  15. #23316

    Brown is a solid no

    I saw her a few months ago. It did not go well. She dragged her teeth when giving a BJ. And got upset when I decided to leave (even though I let her keep the money).

    You can PM me for more details. I posted an explanation before. But it wasn't approved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape