Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10947
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Curious how these two compare vs each other, or contrast.

    I read that Guoguo might be slightly taller than Alyssa (but still only 4'11/5', so Alyssa must really be short), but that Guoguo has the tiniest waist ever seen.

    How else do they compare? Looks wise and service wise.

    Thanks!
    I have not seen either of these women in a session but I have seen them in person when they were trying to pull me in for a session. In my opinion gougou's body type is very similar to Chanel / cherry if you have seen her. But I think her head proportion is a little off. Compared to Allyssa, I think Allyssa is more proportional (personal opinion) and looks better. Gougou would have the one up on Allyssa due to the age but otherwise I think Allyssa is better.

    But like I said this opinion is from seeing neither of them ina session just purely from the hallways, so my opinion is more preference than biased from who I like more or gives me perks.

  2. #10946

    Alyssa vs Guoguo

    Curious how these two compare vs each other, or contrast.

    I read that Guoguo might be slightly taller than Alyssa (but still only 4'11/5', so Alyssa must really be short), but that Guoguo has the tiniest waist ever seen.

    How else do they compare? Looks wise and service wise.

    Thanks!

  3. #10945
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Fun times as well otherwise I would not be visiting as much. My NYAF bookings now include a caveat. I accept no time change. A time change is an automatic cancellation.
    Time changes ain't much of a thing to me. Neither is teaching them a lesson. I do this to fuck hot asian women and I usually do my research ahead of time and am set on seeing that particular girl.

    Fucking the hot asian woman I want to waiting an extra hour. Now I will add that I do not go at lunch time at work and shit. I got time I can burn through. My office is also located near k town that I can hang out in if needed.

    I have been to NYAW and NYAF many times since 2019. I only ever waited 2 times for 15 minutes. One got a DT from sally and the other Vera kept me happy. The only time I got there and the girl cancelled on me was Bella and she showed me her bloody maxipad saying she got her period. But it is possible she didn't want to deal with my dick again.

    I think NYAF and DDY / SL can give you the same type of sexual experience but they are the only shops in Manhattan that do. The Japanese girls and Koreans are totally different.

    We don't have old PH and Asian desires and asian lassies and Grace and MAGFE anymore.

    All we have is a 100 fucking Japanese girls. Our Chinese quality and Korean quality have gone down due to this. Those girls will just move elsewhere if not busy.

  4. #10944

    Kimber at spicygirlny

    A lonely night turned out not too bad after I was paired with Kimber a gorgeous Latina.

    I did a hh session for $260 but left with about 10 minutes before the official end.

    We started too hot and I simply couldn't last and I knew a second pop was out of the question tonight.

    She offered we skip the shower and I should have listened to her.

    Lfk greeting, I insist on a shower, we go.

    I was just too horny and she washed too well a combination that did me in.

    I had my back to her, she wrapped her arms around me and started to jerk me off I turned around and she dropped to her knees.

    I really wanted to pull out but it came too fast and I just kept going saying to myself to stop but also ignored it, before I knew it, she got a mouth full of little swimmers.

    She's so pretty, dark skin, great ass, I forgot where she's originally from she had a very cute accent but I felt I didn't get to hit that, I didn't get to eat her. I felt very anxious and had to leave, I felt guilty because she was so nice to me and she's so cute. Mms asked me "all ok?" I said yeah but I was embarrassed I popped so quick.

  5. #10943
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Arlene DDY ATF

    Call me a shill but Arlene is the only provider I see so these are the only post I can make LOL. And it is a shame how few posts she gets because her service is fantastic.

    At this point I've seen Arlene too many times to count and each session gets better. Early morning 1st appointment and this lovely, young beautiful woman meets me in the hall and takes me by the hand to her room. Ironically the same room we had or first session. We've probably have been in most of the rooms there but I'm nostalgic about this one LOL.

    As always her face and mine light up when we see each other. It has been a while and I just can't wait to have fun with her. Would have do 2 hours but life's schedule restricted me to and hour and a half.

    If you've met Arlene you know how genuine she is. That's the premise of her service. Simply being genuine. She is very bubbly and energetic but there is this honesty and realness to her that is captivating.

    Not only that. She is young and beautiful. Her body is killer and all natural. Her hair is lovely and soft, tits are perfect and ass is even better. She is a sexy little thing.

    Her service can feel either like a hookup or a girlfriend. Not like a paid service.

    Just passionate. And that is what I'm here for. Passion.

    I sincerely hate the "performance" especially when it is excessive.

    Anyway this was a fantastic time with Arlene. Her moans always get me at 100% my blood just rushes when they whimper out. The way her body contorts while I'm feasting on her smooth shaving V. Just, yes LOL.

    Every stroke is filled I make with reason and passion. I swear we both lose ourselves when we get into it.

    The deep breathing, the short gasps of pleasure, deep passionate kissing and moments of just pure pleasure until release is why I'm addicted.

    Her English is great so conversation is easy and I'm trying to work on my mandarin since I'm in this hobby for the long run.

    Arlene is ATF for me and a must see in the Manhattan circle of providers. There is this pure essence to her service that is addicting and she is probably the only provider out here that doesn't offer more services. I love that.

    Arlene is beautiful and young. She likes it gently guys so play nice and she will reciprocate in kind!

    Damage 580.

    Repeat? Always LOL.

  6. #10942
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    I've had some fun times at NYAF including once where I went at the last minute and they were super busy. They still managed to accommodate and I got a little alone time with Vera. Honestly I would be happy to wait every time with Vera. I wish she was available. It was annoying once when my booked was not available for some reason but that's how I met one girl who sadly is not there anymore. Skinny spinner, forget the name.
    Fun times as well otherwise I would not be visiting as much. My NYAF bookings now include a caveat. I accept no time change. A time change is an automatic cancellation.

  7. #10941

    Nyaf

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    25 visits to NYAF since December 2022. At least 3 visits pushed back 30-minutes after booking prior day and also confirmed in the morning. Advised of push back around noon. Pushed back a 4th time but I did not get the text. Got there on time. Told to wait 30-minutes. I waited 2 minutes and told them I was leaving. Pushed back a 5th time last week. I told them to cancel my appointment. Then they said original booking okay. Sounds like a pattern to me.
    I've had some fun times at NYAF including once where I went at the last minute and they were super busy. They still managed to accommodate and I got a little alone time with Vera. Honestly I would be happy to wait every time with Vera. I wish she was available. It was annoying once when my booked was not available for some reason but that's how I met one girl who sadly is not there anymore. Skinny spinner, forget the name.

  8. #10940

    36 Dream Spa Dora

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeRiver  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent lunch hour date with Dora. She's petite, toned body, pretty face. Photos on the website are accurate (they don't show her face).

    She was into it right off the bat with a BBBJ preview. Mouth wash first in the TS then DFK then the main (standard) shower cleaning.

    Restarted with DFK again then another round of BBBJ. Moved to the table and we got into a nice round of 69 DATY, her A-hole is perfect and I zeroed in on it and she squeaked but didn't move away. Her little pussy was fresh and juicy. She dove in on a nice BB ball licking, then more slow BBBJ.

    Covered up and she requested reverse cowgirl. I just lay there as she lowered her hips on my cock. She's glancing over her shoulder at me smiling wickedly as I hold her hips. She then pumps away. She has good energy and I enjoyed the view gliding in and out.

    I smack her ass and she hops off and we swap over so I can plow her in mish position. After about 10 minutes I pulled out, took off the rubber and had her stroke me till I cum all over her erect nipples and neck..
    FYI the visit with Dora was at 36 Dream Spa. I messed up the title I guess.

  9. #10939

    Pink at 36 Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage at dream spa for this with Pink??
    It was 280.

  10. #10938
    I had a recent lunch hour date with Dora. She's petite, toned body, pretty face. Photos on the website are accurate (they don't show her face).

    She was into it right off the bat with a BBBJ preview. Mouth wash first in the TS then DFK then the main (standard) shower cleaning.

    Restarted with DFK again then another round of BBBJ. Moved to the table and we got into a nice round of 69 DATY, her A-hole is perfect and I zeroed in on it and she squeaked but didn't move away. Her little pussy was fresh and juicy. She dove in on a nice BB ball licking, then more slow BBBJ.

    Covered up and she requested reverse cowgirl. I just lay there as she lowered her hips on my cock. She's glancing over her shoulder at me smiling wickedly as I hold her hips. She then pumps away. She has good energy and I enjoyed the view gliding in and out.

    I smack her ass and she hops off and we swap over so I can plow her in mish position. After about 10 minutes I pulled out, took off the rubber and had her stroke me till I cum all over her erect nipples and neck.

    We lay awhile after for a short nap, and a shower cleanup. Based on her service style and the reviews on Pink, sounds like this place is going in for more of the NYAF service style, but without the fast house feel. Double plus. I had fun with Dora for the hour, for 300.

  11. #10937

    Back at it with Helen and Barbie at NYAF

    Saw Helen and Barbie the other day and I wasn't going to write anything but they worked hard for it so here it is in a nutshell.

    It was basically a session where they fucked me more than I fucked them.

    Or at least we were all equally fucked when it was over.

    I chose the hh because of the price point, so I had to plan it and kinda go with the motion. I've seen Helen plenty of times, she knows what I need and appreciate.

    We started with me face down and Helen is barking commands at me, she's the only one I let "boss" me around.

    She opened her small bag and she always has something new inside, today was a new pegging tool. I'd love to know how she got into it. I'll try not to get too distracted.

    Me face down, Barbie sitting near my head pressing on my back with a real good massage to relax me while Helen takes the donation and excuse herself for a few. Barbie is hard at work and it was actually very relaxing and helped take off the edge.

    Helen returns and the assault on my ass and body begins but I'll spare the details this time and just say it was very interesting to watch Helen and Barbie be so submissive one part of the session and the next they take over, it made me crazy towards the second half of our 30 min.

    I got sucked on, kissed, even had Barbie 69 me and Helen riding me, the two girls holding hands and giggling while I try to catch my breath and then without warning the power play changed and I was being Handled by them, Helen in full control telling Barbie to do this and that, mostly toys used on me.

    The finale was a beautiful fountain like release on Barbies perky new D cups.

    $260 for Helen, $240 for Barbie left recharged didn't even shower till I got home.

  12. #10936
    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    This hasn't happened to me in dozens of visits to NYAF and before that NYAW. Of course I wouldn't like it if it happened to me either. But I don't think it's the norm.
    25 visits to NYAF since December 2022. At least 3 visits pushed back 30-minutes after booking prior day and also confirmed in the morning. Advised of push back around noon. Pushed back a 4th time but I did not get the text. Got there on time. Told to wait 30-minutes. I waited 2 minutes and told them I was leaving. Pushed back a 5th time last week. I told them to cancel my appointment. Then they said original booking okay. Sounds like a pattern to me.

  13. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I feel you on this. I had my appointment cancelled when I arrived when I had already let my regular girl know I was coming. When I told her I got cancelled and wasn't going to come back to the shop because it was BS I guess she told mamasan and somehow my appointment was back on track by being late around 15 ish minutes. The excuse was they wrote my number down wrong with her appointment. Only place I've ever waited for because it was hectic was at DDY, ever since then Emily tries to take care of me and I appreciate her for it.
    Today's bad behavior is on the girl though and the only way to correct such behavior is to stop the cash flow. Cash flow is all most AMP girls understand IMHO.

  14. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn he got it on the first try! Must be happening often!
    This hasn't happened to me in dozens of visits to NYAF and before that NYAW. Of course I wouldn't like it if it happened to me either. But I don't think it's the norm.

  15. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I feel you on this. I had my appointment cancelled when I arrived when I had already let my regular girl know I was coming. When I told her I got cancelled and wasn't going to come back to the shop because it was BS I guess she told mamasan and somehow my appointment was back on track by being late around 15 ish minutes. The excuse was they wrote my number down wrong with her appointment. Only place I've ever waited for because it was hectic was at DDY, ever since then Emily tries to take care of me and I appreciate her for it.
    NYAF is a shit show compared to my many visits to PPC, SL / DDY, MG / KG. I have not been to the other J venues enough to comment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape