Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1447
-
08-27-23 23:20 #937Regular Member

Posts: 1Miss Moon
Wanted to go see Miss Moon. Does she do massages out of her house or does she have a business location? I saw some posts from a couple of months ago but has anyone seen her recently? Looking forward to her service.
-
08-26-23 09:59 #936Senior Member

Posts: 149Clover Spa. Update
I received this text this morning from Clover's owners:
"It is still undergoing renovation and is a brand new store that will be open in ten days. Welcome to visit then!
Good news?? Experience as described in Rm? It would be good to have a new AMP in town if this is for real!
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:02 #935Senior Member

Posts: 71I don't have a membership for rubmaps so I can't see the comments but I also checked it out today. The business doesn't actually seem to be open but there is a building. It's tan with a brick front right next to a place called powers. No number on the building, mail in the mailbox, lights off and shades drawn. Maybe it's going to open at some point or maybe it's just a front for something else. Kind of bummed, I was hoping for something new around here.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 10:52 #934Senior Member

Posts: 123[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-20-23 21:52 #933Senior Member

Posts: 201As expected, had 3 sessions in 2 weeks and all were great! I feel loosened up and definately worth every dollar and then some, as her rates are well below the going rate, she was extremely greatful for the generous tips! Can't go wrong with this legit independent!
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 07:30 #932Senior Member

Posts: 149Clover
I stopped by yesterday and it doesn't exist. See the comments in RM.
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 19:50 #931Senior Member

Posts: 123Clover Spa
Has anyone been to a lover Spa in Springfield. There is a review on RM's but I'm not sure if the review is real. I guess it's on 68 Westfield street. I believe it's new.
-
08-09-23 07:24 #930Senior Member

Posts: 71Massage in Ware
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/b...646283909.html
Anyone partake with this one. Seems like it might be a newer add. Unfortunately I'm not super close but I'd be willing to take a drive.
-
08-02-23 12:11 #929Senior Member

Posts: 201I'm going to get in touch with her again. I actually prefer her legit style more than going to an AMP that I'm drifting away from. As long as her techniques are the same when she was in Springfield, no draping and working the adductors and groin, along with the rest of her style, it's good enough for me. Thanks all.
Originally Posted by Expdinwmass
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 10:07 #928Regular Member

Posts: 19Absolutely No Extras
If she gets any inkling you are trying for more, or you touch her, the massage is over, you are banned, and that's it. It's a great massage and Swedish only.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 06:11 #927Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes, from my past experiences its always been a no extras massage, but I think she is probably the closest to giving that sensual experience as a legit massage along with an excellent texhnique. Just wondering if that portion has stayed the same or has she gone the other way in becoming really strict.
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 15:21 #926Senior Member

Posts: 123Looks like a no extras massage?
.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 07:25 #925Senior Member

Posts: 201Earthy
Hi all, has anyone recently been to Deb at Earthy Massage in Belcherton? Its been a while and her pricing is eyecatching once again. I'm back home after being away for 4 months, feel free to pm me or respond here, thanks!
-
06-28-23 18:00 #924Senior Member

Posts: 149Parker Nancy
I took a ride today to see if she was open. Completely closed posters gone no open sign nothing.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 21:55 #923Senior Member

Posts: 201The number I always used ended in 7065.
Originally Posted by Expdinwmass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





