Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgen  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Harper. Short blonde found here. Just worried if its LE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...o/719653142495
    Did you even look down a few posts LOL geez.

  2. #7408

    Has anyone meet with Harper?

    She goes by Harper. Short blonde found here. Just worried if its LE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...o/719653142495

  3. #7407

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    I met harper from a SD site a few months ago. When I reached out via stg, realized it was the same number and same gal! Met her at a bar. As she was walking up, I honestly tried to sneak out, but she waved me down. Way bigger than I expected. Now I can tell that the photos are very flattering angles. Boobs were smaller and flabbier than I would like. What really annoyed me is she tried to claim her normal rate was 700 pm. Quoted me 5 via text. She's friendly and open to anything. She dances in nw portland, but dont ask me where. She's reached out a few times, but I've never been back.

    She would be your go to fat, open minded expensive chick. Theres too may other options out there fitting that description.

  4. #7406

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    And how is her massage? I could use a good rub.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall
    I saw here a lot pre covid. Good BBBJ but never BBFS. Nice lady. Price point at 100/ hhr was a really good deal.

  5. #7405

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Never got the first hint she would belong here. I've seen her a lot at one point, she's a super sweet lady but not the typical provider. She has a massage table and even though FS was always had it was a bit awkward on a table. She likes to talk as well, but as I said she's a sweet girl. I would pay big to BBFS her, she is a good looking lady even for her age.
    Would love to hear if shes open to it anyone ever have any luck with her. If so I might go back and try my luck again
    I seriously doubt she gives it up bare. Her rate it the best in the area for service and looks though. I'd see her more often if I were closer.

  6. #7404

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Never got the first hint she would belong here. I've seen her a lot at one point, she's a super sweet lady but not the typical provider. She has a massage table and even though FS was always had it was a bit awkward on a table. She likes to talk as well, but as I said she's a sweet girl. I would pay big to BBFS her, she is a good looking lady even for her age.
    Would love to hear if shes open to it anyone ever have any luck with her. If so I might go back and try my luck again
    Super sweet, good massage, BBBJ, and cfs. Wouldn't allow Greek and she has a perfect ass for it too, and she did tell me once that she'll never do BBFS. At least not with me anyway.

  7. #7403

    Harper??

    What do you know about this one??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...o/719653142495

  8. #7402

    How recent

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTalent  [View Original Post]
    She definitely belongs in this section if you provide recent test results.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-mistake-again!-I-will-be-in-Portland-August-8th-to-12th!-Come-play-with-me!
    How recent does the test have to be, did you ask her about BBFS before hand? I mean are we talking weeks are months, would love to fill her up. She looks a bit old in the face. Pictures accurate, she as good looking as her pictures show

  9. #7401

    Seen her many many times

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    And how is her massage? I could use a good rub.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall
    Never got the first hint she would belong here. I've seen her a lot at one point, she's a super sweet lady but not the typical provider. She has a massage table and even though FS was always had it was a bit awkward on a table. She likes to talk as well, but as I said she's a sweet girl. I would pay big to BBFS her, she is a good looking lady even for her age.
    Would love to hear if she’s open to it anyone ever have any luck with her. If so I might go back and try my luck again

  10. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    And how is her massage? I could use a good rub.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall
    I have seen her twice and she gave no indication BBFS was on the table. She is a nice GFE however.

  11. #7399

    Mzbedroomeyez69

    She definitely belongs in this section if you provide recent test results.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-mistake-again!-I-will-be-in-Portland-August-8th-to-12th!-Come-play-with-me!

  12. #7398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Does Kendall give it up bare?

    And how is her massage? I could use a good rub.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall

  13. #7397

    Alana

    YMMV. She's real and doesn't scam.

    https://callescort.org/541-444-0657

  14. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by AS5402  [View Original Post]
    Always tread with caution with her. I've seen her multiple times in the past. She's always late (IC or OC) and has a rap sheet. That said, I've only had good experiences with her. BBFS d in the c and a every time. Granted, I haven't seen her in over a year.
    Funny. She has greek on her "hates discussing" list.

  15. #7395

    Kk

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this year and her body was in really good shape. Cannot say if she has thickened up in the last few months. I know butt stuff was on the menu a while back. I did not inquire during our last visit.
    Always tread with caution with her. I've seen her multiple times in the past. She's always late (IC or OC) and has a rap sheet. That said, I've only had good experiences with her. BBFS d in the c and a every time. Granted, I haven't seen her in over a year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape