Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9525
-
08-08-23 13:56 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 119Thanks. I didn't factor in the purchase of additional mail privileges using the fx points.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 12:58 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 1062Click on Membership / FX Points. Click on Credit Cards & Debit Cards via Gift Cards.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
Look under $25 category benefits:
Release From Quarantine.
1 FXPoint per $0. 01.
+30 Days UnLimited Mail.
Notice that you get 30 days of unlimited mail and you also get 2500 FX Points. (1 FX per US cent).
Buy more mail using your 2500 FX Points.
30 more days for 500,60 more days for 900,90 days for 1200.
Not sure if you can mathematically combo these buys any more efficiently than 2 buys of 90 days for 1200 each to get 180.
Some strategy you take into consideration is that you may want to have some gaps of breaks where you don't have PM enabled for 2 to 3 weeks in between each buy.
Another strategy is to consider when you re-up more fx points in the future, in this case, the 100 spare that's useless won't be useless when you carry over in the next one or two buys.
Let's not put THAT much thought into it. I mean, it's a fucking dollar and I don't think Warren Buffet ever said watching one dollar will make you a billion.
-
08-08-23 12:38 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 119Can you help a blind squirrel out? Just re-read and it says $25 gets you 30 days of mail membership. Can you point me in the right direction where it says $25 gets you 7 months of mail privileges?
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 11:44 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 849You read it wrong. 25 bucks gets you 7 months and 3 days of mail if you are smart about it.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 11:32 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 119HX mail privileges
I've been a member of HX and the site before that since they started. I remember topping off my account a few times for fx points and mail privileges being extended.
Every now and then I read a gripe on the site about extending email privileges and I write that off to that person being super cheap.
Well, the time has come. My mail privileges expired yesterday and I was looking to renew. My jaw hit the floor.
The way I read it, if you spend $5 k you get 1 year. But, if you dig out your calculator, you can spend $50 and get 60 days so that's roughly $300 for a year.
Still not worth it.
-
08-07-23 00:27 #8290Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2I've tried to connect a couple times with her. She has a weird roommate that makes scheduling tough, and when she get a room it's usually in a real crap part of town. So I haven't tried her yet. She's flaky AF.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 23:49 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 41Is vsultry the same person as hotvalerie who deleted her hx account about a year ago?
Originally Posted by HardRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 19:11 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 135She's got a plain yogurt personality and gives pretty dismal head. But you can talk her into BBFS.
Originally Posted by MnkyPunch95
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:27 #8287Regular Member

Posts: 20Allyfun
Hey everyone! Has anyone seen her? Messaged her & got the menu. Would like to know any one's experience with her.
Thanks!
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13522
-
07-26-23 17:02 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 332Damn Vato
She straight put you on the IL!
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]
When I know I'm going to see a girl who's does Greek I go in with high caution! Can definitely find your self in a muddy situation.
I've banged jademichelle booty hole and ended up with leftovers on my cock. She's hot as fuck I just hope for the sake of the next gent she at least showered up!
-
07-26-23 13:26 #8285Regular Member

Posts: 13Your review made me laugh. Jokes aside, that's terrible but I'm not surprised. I don't get it either because she seems like a nice person. I mentioned in my review, she tried to play it off as if she almost forgot to give my money back and on top of that, she never rated me back as well so maybe asking for the "Anal entrance fee" back, rubbed her the wrong way? Oh well, she needs to learn how to prepare the meal properly and clean her butt hole. Personal awareness goes a long way so I appreciate the ladies who make the effort. I also question some of her reviews too.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 12:03 #8284Banned Member

Posts: 689Smelly Azz
Some dudes like rotten smelly ass fetish. Som also like girls taking a dump on them. I remember the rumor going around about that Munk dude likes shit fetishes he denied. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 22:01 #8283Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yeah this is why I don't put my mouth near these girls.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]
I feel for ya man.
No one should have to ever taste prostitute dookie.
-
07-25-23 16:44 #8282Regular Member

Posts: 19I actually read this post beforehand and still ended up seeing her. And damn I had the same experience with her hygiene. Her attitude was great though. Very nice and chatty. But man. Her asshole smelled like straight up SHIT. Not even must. But actual shit. What's worse is that I already had my tongue on it before I noticed. And legit tasted it. Smh. It was bitter and rough. Took all night to get the smell off my mustache. Shit was crazy. Only ever experienced that with one provider. That one girl Starr child off hx. But she actually looked musty off her pics. Lena looks clean and sexy. And she definitely was sexy. Great body and ass. But the smell ruined it for me. If she's not even cleaning her ass then you know she's not bothering to clean herself or brush her teeth between clients. It honestly smelled like she hadn't wiped her ass in days. Smh. Also the BBBJ was very average IMO. No type of suction and she kept asking if I was ready after 2 minutes. I could care less about deep throating. I need suction above all.
Originally Posted by Flaco220
[View Original Post]
I think all the good ratings are just based on her having a nice attitude. Most guys are just happy that a pretty young girl is nice to them. Fuck that. I'd rather have a poor attitude with stellar performance and hygiene. But these girls are smart like that. They know if they laugh and chat with you that the simps will disregard all the bullshit. Definitely can't recommend her just based on the horrible smells.
-
07-23-23 18:19 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 135The formatting of the message was exactly like the one mentioned in the original post so I'm going to assume it's the same booker.
Originally Posted by SainHT
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




