Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 1361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20997

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    No dog, just cats.

  2. #20996

    Where did the Asian slore houses go?

    A few years ago we had a few GREAT Asian * houses. The girls would rotate about every week. The talent was young and beautiful and always great! What happened? They were generally busy, and then suddenly. Poof! Gone!

    Please, please come back to Milwaukee. There's a treasure trove of Mongers waiting for a return!

  3. #20995

    I believe that's Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is still a talker. She didn't mention going to School though.
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.

  4. #20994

    Sara Bruni

    Hello,

    Has anyone seen Sara Bruni locally? I know TER has reviews and I trust that website but think it's super weird her number shows up as some doctors.

    It also says she lives in Milwaukee but Chicago number. She texted me saying she is in Milwaukee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7526816-369413

  5. #20993

    Andie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her in Mayfair. Is she still going to Med School? She is a good story teller.
    Yeah, she is still a talker. She didn't mention going to School though.

  6. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last month and she told me her incall was around 4th&locast I hope she changed incall locations Let me know if she did.
    Who? This girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230805-231721~2.jpg‎  

  7. #20991

    Did she talk your ears off?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145
    Used to see her in Mayfair. Is she still going to Med School? She is a good story teller.

  8. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145
    Yep my go to girl, nice, normal, nerdy, great tits nice ass and twat, never an issue but ask her to be fresh and shave legs and she will, smelly bed sheets have been an issue, she won't do pretzel position for some reason, always just a normal girl next door time.

  9. #20989

    Andie

    Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145

  10. #20988
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chantilly? Curious on your thoughts. She looks like fun.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3643871.htm
    She is real, really hard to schedule with. What you see in her pictures is what you get in person. I enjoyed my time with her, she is safe and low low volume.

    She does require references and has a screening process, if that is a deal breaker.

  11. #20987

    Don't remember her name

    I talked to her last month and she told me her incall was around 4th&locast I hope she changed incall locations Let me know if she did.

  12. #20986

    Fixed

    Any information on this cutie? She ghosted me after speaking of actually liking anal, she said call back later and never picked up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230805-231721~2.jpg‎  

  13. #20985

    Chantilly Bonbon

    Has anyone seen Chantilly? Curious on your thoughts. She looks like fun.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3643871.htm

  14. #20984

    Appears to work

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    I reported her ad for some her techniques. If you see her ad. Report it as a criminal thief. Eventually we will shut this b down.
    Residing close to the loops I roll through often. I haven't seen Angel strolling for better than a week. Sure appears our efforts are effective.

  15. #20983

    Madusa Is Back!

    Our dick sucking slunt, Madusa, is back ready to gobble your baby batter. Big inflated DSL, one hellava overbite, and a nice round ass. If you've had her before you know what I mean.

    Digits for crazy chocolate lovers.

    Coochie (My o my! Chocolate Pie!) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails madusaass.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape