Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 26355
-
08-08-23 21:14 #21000Senior Member

Posts: 489Kendall Snow?
Originally Posted by Incognito20
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 19:03 #20999Senior Member

Posts: 41Not Jessica
There is a younger girl named Jessica who I haven't seen post in awhile. Last posts were selling content only. I've never seen either one in a dream or anywhere else, but I believe they are two different ladies.
Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:09 #20998Senior Member

Posts: 39In need of regular
Got off the phone with Kendall and said she was done for good going another route in life so maybe somebody could guide me to the nice peaceful drama free ladies preferably UTR I like to have 2 in the rotation I don't like dealing with too many different girls thank you and be safe out here.
-
08-08-23 17:51 #20997Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessica
No dog, just cats.
Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 14:27 #20996Senior Member

Posts: 49Where did the Asian slore houses go?
A few years ago we had a few GREAT Asian * houses. The girls would rotate about every week. The talent was young and beautiful and always great! What happened? They were generally busy, and then suddenly. Poof! Gone!
Please, please come back to Milwaukee. There's a treasure trove of Mongers waiting for a return!
-
08-08-23 13:30 #20995Senior Member

Posts: 49I believe that's Jessica
That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 12:46 #20994Senior Member

Posts: 389Sara Bruni
Hello,
Has anyone seen Sara Bruni locally? I know TER has reviews and I trust that website but think it's super weird her number shows up as some doctors.
It also says she lives in Milwaukee but Chicago number. She texted me saying she is in Milwaukee.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7526816-369413
-
08-08-23 07:49 #20993Senior Member

Posts: 58Andie
Yeah, she is still a talker. She didn't mention going to School though.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 22:44 #20992Banned Member

Posts: 505Who? This girl?
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 22:39 #20991Senior Member

Posts: 656Did she talk your ears off?
Used to see her in Mayfair. Is she still going to Med School? She is a good story teller.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 22:37 #20990Banned Member

Posts: 505Yep my go to girl, nice, normal, nerdy, great tits nice ass and twat, never an issue but ask her to be fresh and shave legs and she will, smelly bed sheets have been an issue, she won't do pretzel position for some reason, always just a normal girl next door time.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 18:14 #20989Senior Member

Posts: 58Andie
Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145
-
08-07-23 17:46 #20988Senior Member

Posts: 107She is real, really hard to schedule with. What you see in her pictures is what you get in person. I enjoyed my time with her, she is safe and low low volume.
Originally Posted by Tillie82
[View Original Post]
She does require references and has a screening process, if that is a deal breaker.
-
08-07-23 17:26 #20987Senior Member

Posts: 66Don't remember her name
I talked to her last month and she told me her incall was around 4th&locast I hope she changed incall locations Let me know if she did.
-
08-07-23 16:22 #20986Banned Member

Posts: 505Fixed
Any information on this cutie? She ghosted me after speaking of actually liking anal, she said call back later and never picked up.










Reply With Quote



