Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 1361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21004

    Jessalyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    I see Rayna has a new person working with her. Her name is Jessalyn. I searched reviews and only found a provider in Louisville. Any work on services etc? I have heard the services out of Rayna's group are pretty good.

    Appreciate any info, I am looking to set up an appointment for tomorrow.
    I believe she goes by multiple names, do a search on Rayna. You will see posts on her companions.

  2. #21003

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Kendall Snow?
    Should've been more specific but yes Kendall snow.

  3. #21002

    Info on Jessalyn

    I see Rayna has a new person working with her. Her name is Jessalyn. I searched reviews and only found a provider in Louisville. Any work on services etc? I have heard the services out of Rayna's group are pretty good.

    Appreciate any info, I am looking to set up an appointment for tomorrow.

  4. #21001
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    Definitely not Jessica. She changed her handle to Sasha Sweets and more or less went further down and mostly disappeared.

    Andrea is good people.

  5. #21000
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    Got off the phone with Kendall and said she was done for good going another route in life so maybe somebody could guide me to the nice peaceful drama free ladies preferably UTR I like to have 2 in the rotation I don't like dealing with too many different girls thank you and be safe out here.
    Kendall Snow?

  6. #20999

    Not Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    There is a younger girl named Jessica who I haven't seen post in awhile. Last posts were selling content only. I've never seen either one in a dream or anywhere else, but I believe they are two different ladies.

  7. #20998

    In need of regular

    Got off the phone with Kendall and said she was done for good going another route in life so maybe somebody could guide me to the nice peaceful drama free ladies preferably UTR I like to have 2 in the rotation I don't like dealing with too many different girls thank you and be safe out here.

  8. #20997

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.
    No dog, just cats.

  9. #20996

    Where did the Asian slore houses go?

    A few years ago we had a few GREAT Asian * houses. The girls would rotate about every week. The talent was young and beautiful and always great! What happened? They were generally busy, and then suddenly. Poof! Gone!

    Please, please come back to Milwaukee. There's a treasure trove of Mongers waiting for a return!

  10. #20995

    I believe that's Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is still a talker. She didn't mention going to School though.
    That sure looks like Jessica. A great BBBJ, wet and likes to swallow cum! She's been all around. If she has a dog (pit bull) chances are good it's her.

  11. #20994

    Sara Bruni

    Hello,

    Has anyone seen Sara Bruni locally? I know TER has reviews and I trust that website but think it's super weird her number shows up as some doctors.

    It also says she lives in Milwaukee but Chicago number. She texted me saying she is in Milwaukee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7526816-369413

  12. #20993

    Andie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her in Mayfair. Is she still going to Med School? She is a good story teller.
    Yeah, she is still a talker. She didn't mention going to School though.

  13. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her last month and she told me her incall was around 4th&locast I hope she changed incall locations Let me know if she did.
    Who? This girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230805-231721~2.jpg‎  

  14. #20991

    Did she talk your ears off?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145
    Used to see her in Mayfair. Is she still going to Med School? She is a good story teller.

  15. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, really nice gal one of the few that is a not a user. Thicker than the pictures, but I didn't mind. Quiet location in Brewers Hill area. Took direction well, pretty good head game. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/285938779145
    Yep my go to girl, nice, normal, nerdy, great tits nice ass and twat, never an issue but ask her to be fresh and shave legs and she will, smelly bed sheets have been an issue, she won't do pretzel position for some reason, always just a normal girl next door time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape