Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7053
-
07-31-23 03:12 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 1645Lancey of SL (Manhattan) is now at Fantasies in Flushing
For the last several months, SL has been featuring a nice C-girl named Lancey on an on-and-off basis. As best I could tell, she would work 10-12 days a month, not fulltime like Mia or Allyssa. Reasonably attractive, 5'3", 105 lbs with CC+ bra size, she had a good reputation for providing SL-level (GFE) service. She's still listed on the SL site as I write this.
Interestingly, Lancey is temporarily working at Fantasies in Flushing (Kissena and Cherry Ave), as per www.fantasiesnyc88.com. The advertised rates are $220 for half-hour and $320 for one hour, both rates are $20 less than SL's rates which were instituted in January 2023. Same name and photos as SL were used. Most of the description on her page is in Chinese, with the English words "She offers BBBJ CIM DFK GFE 69 riming toys SM etc" dropped into the middle of several lines of Chinese script.
Lancey is advertised as only being available August 1 to 5. This is a welcome addition for those Fantasies customers who want a change from the non-stop line of South American ladies who have been featured at Fantasies for the last several weeks, also for those mongers from CT who want GFE service from a C-girl but don't want to travel all the way into Manhattan.
-
07-30-23 18:31 #5477Banned Member

Posts: 6Catalina. Fantasies NYC88
Had 60 minute session with Catalina. Very pretty girl. Pretty face and nice tight body. Just beautiful. She's in early to middle 20's.
According to her she's a college student in her country as she said. Not sure if that's true.
She's small but fucks hard and can take a hard fucking. Very sweet tough in attitude and behavior. Service is 9/10. Top notch BBJ and rimming after the shower.
In the shower we were just making out and she BBJ me in there with some nice ball sucking softly going back me forth until I let everything go on her chest and mouth.
She's pretty cute and I just wanted her lay down next to me and relax until I was ready for second round. She was giving me a HJ then went down to rim me which was really good. She has a nice little tongue that felt good. Went into any positions and all were good. Her body is perfect size. Short, slender, but curvy. Very nice to look at her face too because she's very into it and expressive I'm Spanish though.
Missionary, Cowgirl, reverse, K9 with lots of Dfk.
I was vey satisfied with her and would love to see her again soon.
Overall rating would be 9/10 look, service and attitude. Total was 320 all in.
-
07-30-23 01:49 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 551Pbs Ann
Anyone knows where Ann from pbs went? She was there for like a week lately pbs doesn't stay with the girls anymore they have a different roster each week.
-
07-29-23 10:23 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 60Thinking of taking a trip down here, but I have a basic question. The (translated) website seems to imply 320/60 is 1 pop, but most of the 320/60 reports here speak to 2 pops (one BJ, one FS). Am I reading the site wrong? Want to make sure I know what standard is so I don't screw over the fellow members of this board being uninformed.
Originally Posted by AndyRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 01:59 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 130I googled the number, but the results don't give me a lot of confidence. Found many ads with that number, but no reviews.
Originally Posted by Dennyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:11 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 75Elliana (DD) - Fantasies
Went to FNY after a little break and vacation. Needed a good release after holding off for a few weeks and stress with the S / O.
Booked her at the suggestion of the handler. Short pretty fat ass, DD tits. , long black hair. Looks wise she checks off all my boxes 9/10. No one is perfect. If you like brigades she's a 10. Said she is Colombian.
320 total as usual.
She offered a nice 60 minutes. With DFK, BBJ, BLS, Russian, prostate massage.
I offered 320, DATY, DATO, CIM.
The shower was where first pop was deposited on her mouth after we got familiar and were feasting on watch other.
Her massage is ok. In the room we got more comfortable after she gave me a nice BBJ with PM, then I reciprocated minus the PM, but instead with a bit of FIV, then fucked her silly. She's. Dirty talker, passionate kisser, and loud. She can take a deep and hard pounding. Snug pussy. Fully shaved.
Favorite positions were missionary and doggy. Finished in doggy and chilled a little bit. She brought me a water and continued to DFK and ru me all over until the hour was up. She emptied me out for sure. My first nut in her mouth was huge due to few week of no busting.
Good way to get back to my local fun again. Got my card punched on my way out.
-
07-28-23 17:48 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 100"meat factory" in flushing?
https://adultsearch.com/us/new-york/...scorts/1606775
The Malaysian woman looks as hot as hell- is Meat Factory code for something mother nature didn't come up with, or is it just a really bad name?
Also, what's a Japanese vs Chinese massage?
-
07-28-23 17:44 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 46Thank you for your report and your reply.
Unless I know who will be providing the service, a half-hour is my preference.
Paul (Hunter's Laptop).
Originally Posted by JohnCleland
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 14:41 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 218Why not go for the HH?
Why not go for just thirty minutes? A great question, HL (great handle by the way). In my case I hate being in a hurry and especially hate being on someone else's clock (with an alarm built in that can be reliably expected to sound off early). I want to be in control of when I'm finished. In fact, once I have a best idea a location or specific provider that appears to be not only of my liking but can handle an extended session I usually make an event out of it by reserving two full two hours in advance with the MMS with her assurance my provider choice is good with all the above (see my prior post history). That's simply my thing where thirty minutes more accurately represents my preferred warmup time working her up for the main event. Though it certainly doesn't happen every time it's a real personal fetish treat having something to do with a provider's real orgasm (s). Though I'm still fit enough to keep up with a hormone-charged 18 yo, I'm up there in age and dealing with over a decade of zero physical intimacy from my SO. I seek out the mental masturbation of a "Girlfriend" experience because there are emotional memory banks I still wish to tap into in addition to bedroom practices I still wish to keep in shape (if I can). So even an hour won't completely be sufficient (nor did I expect my recent visit to Pretty Yumi to be any different). But when I saw "Girlfriend" clearly advertised I knew before I arrived with low expectations it was as calculated a crap shoot could be in hopes they would deliver as "advertised" (alas). Also keep in mind with two hours+ of round-trip driving at stake I wanted to maximize the event. Certainly to each his own and wishing you many conquests. And thanks for asking.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
Good hunting, good sir.
JC.
-
07-28-23 05:44 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 46Why didn't you just pay the $140 for the half hour?
Originally Posted by JohnCleland
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 22:56 #5468Regular Member

Posts: 11Glad I checked in
Sounds crazy thinking about it now but I have an upcoming trip to the Philippines and figured I'd check it to get a lay of the land. Have to say I'm pretty excited to try a couple places out to make these flights easier. Definitely glad I dropped in.
-
07-27-23 12:30 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 130Kitty is great, she's sweet and has a nice spinner body.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 12:10 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 218Cici at Pretty Yuki Spa Flushing both get a "5" out of 10 (a visit from Danbury, CT)
Ironically I had posted my post below on the Danbury board around midnight last night unaware of brother Exclient's post also from last night here only an hour prior to mine. So I'm posting here as well in response a fellow Danbury monger's suggestion I duplicate that post here. I recently moved to CT just over 2. 5 years ago not yet having pulled the trigger on any CT AMPs because reports were too inconsistent and I'm picky. Consequently, I made it my business over the past weeks investigating this Queens board to consider Flushing as an option, I took the plunge yesterday by visiting Pretty Yuki Spa and returned home mostly satisfied. I'm now convinced Flushing is a best option for discerning CT mongers who live within a 1-1/2 hour drive to Flushing (in my case, and by gaming Google Maps traffic conditions predictions function on their desktop web page it's only 65 minutes each way for me).
As for my Flushing experience this first time? Let's say it included an equal number of plusses and minuses. The pros? Well, for one, the moment I walked in (greeted by a young Chinese twenty something young male MMS) I received a Nevada brothel style eight provider line up where easily half of them were sevens or higher. I picked an eighteen year old "ten" 5'3" spinner named Cici. When the male MMS who clearly spoke minimal English said, "140 half hour" I surprised him by replying, "300 one hour girlfriend service!" (Both of the above rates include house and tip per their website). Oh yeah, Cici's photos (including the one posted here) are 100% real on their website (pretty yuki NYC dot com). In fact, all of the provider photos on their website are real as I easily recognized at least four of the lineup girls from memory. Thanks to her phone translate app she agreed to "Girlfriend" and we realized we were both freshly showered so I passed (especially because there was no TS). She was already completely unclothed kneeling on the bed facing away from me by the time I began disrobing and was stunned by her flawless petite-yet-sculptured physique and beauty. I gently helped lean her forward placing a pillow beneath her head and with her ass in the air and began devouring her carefully coiffed sex. Impeccably clean and fresh I easily spent ten minutes flipping her around as I worked her with my mouth. She tasted incredible. Of the few English phrases she knew, "come here" was, unfortunately, the only pleasant phase she uttered during the session. All other spoken English out of her mouth certainly ensured I was never going to see her again.
Cici is a live porcelain China doll. Flawless perfectly shaped small C surprisingly natural feeling bolt-ons with a pair of the most incredible bullet length (forget pencil erasers) nipples I've ever nibbled. Simply wow. Unfortunately, the rest of the session was less than desired. Rules. Yup. Rules. In fact, I left surprised she even permitted DATY. Maybe it was because I caught her off guard at first and she realized she enjoyed it? At least that will be the fantasy rationalization I'll retain for now. The rest of the rules? No FIV. No kissing. OK, I get that. But clearly not the "Girlfriend" I expected to receive at $$$ (lesson learned). OK, time to be selfish. And I suppose that's what she's used to because where she was lacking with respect to her rules, she was an animal once I switched things around to being all about me. After a surprising BBBJ (decent performance) it was showtime (brought my own ultra thin Japanese covers). Cici clearly likes it deep, hard, and has pleasantly surprising endurance given I milked her for as much of the entire hour as possible. Unfortunately, around:40 minutes into the session she announced another one of her limited English phrases (but this time a potential buzz kill), "you come now?" Ugh. OK. So I took another:10 for my "come now. " Grabbed towels, strolled across the hall where she did a decent job washing me in the stand up shower, back to the room, got dressed, and that was that. Overall, though Cici is a goddess, her rules, mechanical performance, and general teenage indifference attitude gets her a five rating IMHO. Yeah, I'm a snob I suppose. Of course, YMMV.
Other cons include how this place is a factory. The doorbell rang constantly the entire hour. And I easily made eye contact with four other dudes in the course of heading to our room, visiting the shower (after the event), and finally heading out the door. This really didn't bother me but I was surprised at the lack of discretion in how this place was managed in comparison to my other AMP experiences. But I was prepared for this based on what I've read how other Flushing locations definitely lack the finesse of Manhattan AMPs. It appears what you'll save over Manhattan rates you potentially lose in Flushing in terms of catering to customer experience. I was also surprised at how untidy the room was when we arrived and how the bathroom was clean (ish) and run down. So as far as Flushing AMPs go, Pretty Yuki also gets a "5" offering high variety, quality good looking and fit providers, a low 30-minute rate, free street parking (they'll also let you park in their driveway if available), but a factory experience where your pleasure is far from their priority. By the way, this particular AMP was only five minutes off the highway and even easier to get back on the bridge heading home. NOTE: the location they texted me turned out to be different (but better) than the address this place is associated with on other AMP reporting sites.
So given the drive is potentially reasonably short (if you strategize well) given its locale, and given there's no cost for parking (yeah, there's a bridge toll), and especially given I didn't need to drive through Manhattan and / or find a place to park, I plan to continue to investigate the clearly superior offerings in Flushing, NY as my Danbury alternative. This is especially true given our hit-or-miss CT AMP options in Bridgeport, Hartford, or New Haven (which can easily end up being just as long a drive as Flushing! Am I overthinking this? Or is it possible I've hit on a viable option? Anyone have a GREAT Flushing AMP to recommend in terms of catering to the customer experience (regardless of overall provider quality) to recommend as a starting point?
Safe hunting everyone.
JC.
Originally Posted by Exclient
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 12:45 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 188Yep, back at Beauty Island. She remembered me from seeing her at pBS.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 10:58 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 164Flushing vs. New Haven // NY vs. CT
Hello gentlemen. I have the opportunity to spend some free time and money ($250 more or less) in Flushing soon. This would be a day trip into the city from CT. But I'd like to know from you all first if you think Flushing is worth the many hours of drive, back and forth? I am usually very much dialed into the provider's attitude. That's probably the single most important part of the experience for me.
So I guess the question is, at my price point, is Flushing still a / the spa destination, when I have the CT spas to also choose from? If the Flushing spa experience is comparable to. Say. My Philly spa experience the last few times I went there (a select few times in 2013-2021), then it just may be worth it. I know that there is talent with good attitudes in CT, but I just haven't yet been lucky enough to find them. (I will, eventually.) But for a rare window of opportunity for me to come to Flushing (I work in Manhattan, live in CT), do I take my chance or spend the time taking my next shot in CT?
I welcome your opinions, but it would really help if you also have experience in CT spas.











Reply With Quote





