Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29719

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's come a long way since strolling and hotel hopping on JD. She was the little WSW from the county w fat ass, deep throat and LOVED her drugs and BBC. She was street doing street things: if a ripoff opportunity presented itself she wasn't shy. That said, I don't know anything about her current business practices. In my experience if they stay in as long as she has and start advertising then the reputational damage scamming brings isn't worth it. I would bet she's still a good lay, she certainly has a big ass. I wouldn't bet on any personal connection. Suck and fuck. Go.
    I saw her a few years back as well off Midlo and Powhite. GREAT view from the back, but very business like. $300/ hr when she was 100/ hhr back then. Good lord these girls have GPS.

  2. #29718

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to try out Safire. I have read mixed reviews. If anyone is aware of her scamming, upcharging, or not delivering please let me know.

    Feel free to PM me. Any current help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/safire69
    One of my first conquest when I moved to Richmond a while back.

    Caught her at the red roof on commerce. Like the reports say very business like, only did doggy and was on her phone the entire time. Damage was $ but I definitely wouldn't pay what she's asking now and I guarantee those pics are old af, she's been rode more than a rented mule, LOL. Be safe.

  3. #29717

    Have you seen her

    Any monger seen this provider before ? These are some of her ad pics I got from her skip the games profile any info I would appreciate it thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0394.jpg‎   IMG_0395.jpg‎   IMG_0396.jpg‎  

  4. #29716
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know she was fucking cheap on jd. Wished I saw her then. I never could bring myself to pony up for the prices she has been asking since. Was she taking it up the ass in the jd days? I have asked repeatedly since she posts and the answer has always been no.
    I have her on snap and she quoted me $. 4 for qv and $$ for hhr. $$$ for h.

  5. #29715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    She's real

    She's real and old heads will remember Jordyn / Tia from 10-12 years ago. She, her sister and mom rotated the local notes for years. The Rodeway and Super 8 near Broad and Bethlehem and the Broadway on Brook were regular stops. Back then this one was the cutest but kinda dumpy, the sister was super blond but plain (and really drugged out) and mom was the sexiest and by far the best lay of the three. Well mom aged out and settled down, both daughters got clean but this one stayed in the family business. Unlike most girls, she got fit when she cleaned up and she's definitely the hot one now. She's claiming to be doing content only but the drilling I gave her a few weeks and months ago seems at odds w that statement. https://callescort.org/804-899-1050 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/girl-next-door/57891686
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230808-232539.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230808-231529.jpg‎  

  6. #29714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of or sampled this one?

    Link has a video.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/148656147
    Not sure who it is try another link.

  7. #29713

    Sampled?

    Has anyone heard of or sampled this one?

    Link has a video.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/148656147

  8. #29712

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's come a long way since strolling and hotel hopping on JD. She was the little WSW from the county w fat ass, deep throat and LOVED her drugs and BBC. She was street doing street things: if a ripoff opportunity presented itself she wasn't shy. That said, I don't know anything about her current business practices. In my experience if they stay in as long as she has and start advertising then the reputational damage scamming brings isn't worth it. I would bet she's still a good lay, she certainly has a big ass. I wouldn't bet on any personal connection. Suck and fuck. Go.
    Didn't know she was fucking cheap on jd. Wished I saw her then. I never could bring myself to pony up for the prices she has been asking since. Was she taking it up the ass in the jd days? I have asked repeatedly since she posts and the answer has always been no.

  9. #29711

    Safire Regency

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's come a long way since strolling and hotel hopping on JD. She was the little WSW from the county w fat ass, deep throat and LOVED her drugs and BBC. She was street doing street things: if a ripoff opportunity presented itself she wasn't shy. That said, I don't know anything about her current business practices. In my experience if they stay in as long as she has and start advertising then the reputational damage scamming brings isn't worth it. I would bet she's still a good lay, she certainly has a big ass. I wouldn't bet on any personal connection. Suck and fuck. Go.
    Ahhh Yes she used to be at the Regency yearsss ago! Wow 3. 5 hhr?? I thought 1. 5 hhr was too much!! LOL Strictly business and used to position her body so all you could get was doggy and no other feels or positions. Hopefully that has changed for 6 per hour. Wow.

  10. #29710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Old pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to try out Safire. I have read mixed reviews. If anyone is aware of her scamming, upcharging, or not delivering please let me know.

    Feel free to PM me. Any current help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/safire69
    She's come a long way since strolling and hotel hopping on JD. She was the little WSW from the county w fat ass, deep throat and LOVED her drugs and BBC. She was street doing street things: if a ripoff opportunity presented itself she wasn't shy. That said, I don't know anything about her current business practices. In my experience if they stay in as long as she has and start advertising then the reputational damage scamming brings isn't worth it. I would bet she's still a good lay, she certainly has a big ass. I wouldn't bet on any personal connection. Suck and fuck. Go.

  11. #29709
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    Here it is.
    What was the damage for Hayden?

  12. #29708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hayden twice in the last week, definitely a 10. Highly recommended by a co-worker of mine. Extremely discreet. She's wants regulars. BBBJ. Her hair is a little darker than her pic. Drug-free, fit body. I tried to upload her picture, but it's not working for some reason. https://sirensva.com/.
    How much did that cost you? Limited to bbbj?

  13. #29707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    Here it is.
    That's a much better pic than what's on the website; good job. She would look great in my hot tub.

  14. #29706
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Hayden

    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230702_084355_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #29705
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Hayden

    Saw Hayden twice in the last week, definitely a 10. Highly recommended by a co-worker of mine. Extremely discreet. She's wants regulars. BBBJ. Her hair is a little darker than her pic. Drug-free, fit body. I tried to upload her picture, but it's not working for some reason. https://sirensva.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape