Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7728
-
08-08-23 18:43 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 241Best I suggest is that you check their roll call page. There's a Krystal with a K listed but no pic so I couldn't tell you whether it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:42 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 389Anyone remember a half white / Indian dancer from SR COI, Sam? She was one of the rare ones that had a real plan and stuck to it. Said she was only doing the working girl thing as a wild side experiment during college. Total double life story, getting her freak during during the day time while going to school. As soon as she graduated, promptly quit and disappeared.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:34 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 389This happens all the time with Roxy. Pops in late, some guy snatches her up and she's locked down for the whole night. No doubt she's putting out for big money. I'm sure they are not just having deep conversations back there.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:30 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 389This is the eternal debate about how much more you can get in Mexico / TJ for the price of what you can get in COI. Of course your dollar goes way further there. It's all about how much effort some one is willing to put in. Not every wants to deal with the drive and crossing the border.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:01 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 527Crystal from Synn?
I realized I may have posted this previously in the wrong section, but does anyone know if Crystal is still at Synn? It has been over a year and I was thinking about going back to see her again.
-
08-08-23 18:01 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 72Ohhhhhh, that makes more sense. Haha.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
But I do hear from other that they nailed the deal less the 100 on a good day. Just never me. LOL.
-
08-08-23 14:50 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 317He means TJ (Tijuana) in Mexico, not TJ's on Beach in Stanton. Mexican hookers. You need a passport or border card & 3 hours to get there, Mexico.
Originally Posted by TomMajor
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 02:38 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 240Well, I don't go to TJ so I can't get one for that price. Maybe we can do a group meet and you can lead us on a Mexican strip joint tour?
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 01:53 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 72Do you have any suggestions for TJ? For less than 100.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
I've seen some girls switch to TJ since Kim's new policy.
-
08-07-23 21:43 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 144Line Up
No experience with Roxy. Was there last night and she went into VIP with same dude entire shift. She arrived late. 1 stage dance and VIP.
No experience with Josie and Sadie. But will try to find out.
Paris. Been there fine that but Pre-Covid. Then you hooked up with this dude. Maybe they broke up since she's back.
Let's not forget Bella who's been long gone in school now she posted in IG.
And of course Bailey. One of the hottest in the club. Her BD is coming up soon. Very playful and open in VIP if you can vibe with her, I have and she's so good. . Just too expensive for OTC.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 20:31 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 72WTF is so special about Daisy? You can go to Tj get 5 females better looking than her for 60-80.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
Each. She's more than delusional.
-
08-07-23 19:30 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 283Understood thank you.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 19:04 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 283Perhaps you misread what I typed or I wasn't clear enough. I'll copy and paste what I said within that comment near the bottom:
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
"Just to reiterate, this is the thought process. The reality has exceptions. We all know of dancers who dance for a week or 2 and never show up again, dancers who "quit" but eventually come back after a year or 2, dancers who are WAAAAY over 30 years old, etc. ".
Of course it's wise to have skeptical mind, I do. We're all just random dudes on the internet, after all. I encourage all of us to just find out for ourselves.
-
08-07-23 17:46 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 240I only bought a 3/40 from Daisy when we first met. We talked on the floor the rest of the time. She rarely works so maybe we talked for a total of six times. Daisy is really cool. Her smile is irresistible. Those 36 Ds on her are freaking amazing. She would sit with me until she gets called on stage for roll calls or a stage dance. I never buy drinks for the dancers. I think the quota of selling drinks shifted from dancers to waitresses. Dancers don't care if I don't buy them drinks. The waitresses would half-hearted come by to sell drinks knowing I'll say no. I occasionally tip them so I don't look too much like a deadbeat.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 15:59 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 317If Alyssa is low 30's now that means she was in elementary school when I had her at HT. LOL Some girls just age better than others, regardless of how many miles are on that pussy. I knew a 50 year old that BI posters constantly claimed was late 20's, and she looked it in the club (though we hung OTC and in daylight & relaxed there were signs).
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
I assume most stuff posted here is speculation or recycled, unless the poster gives sufficient details that match up with my experiences. Otherwise, you just take it with a grain of salt. Worst is the guys who actually believe what strippers tell them (studying nursing, sick granny, "you're different," etc. LOL). Better for your own cred to say "YYZ told me she was joining Doctors Without Borders so would no longer meet OTC" than to state it as a fact.









Reply With Quote





