Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 660 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 9898
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9538
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Where do you get a room for 35 bucks in OC🤣?
    On Beach call Jade.

  2. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Found a young WSW blonde. She was pretty hot. $130 plus $35 for room.

    Nice girl from Washington. She has a Cuban friend name Mary, she wanted me to do doubles, but I just wanted her. The Cuban girl was cute, but not as hot as the blonde.
    Where do you get a room for 35 bucks in OC🤣?

  3. #9536

    Beach

    Doing my usual driving down Beach in the morning for work usually between 7 and 8:30 am Still some stragglers out at that point, but nothing to write home about. A few overweight BSW and some worn down old ladies. Evening has been hit or miss but when it's hot it seems the girls are further south than they used to be since the fenced off and put cameras on the blocks just north of Ball. YMMV. Happy Hunting!

  4. #9535
    Good to hear that OC is finally picking up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Found a young WSW blonde. She was pretty hot. $130 plus $35 for room.

    Nice girl from Washington. She has a Cuban friend name Mary, she wanted me to do doubles, but I just wanted her. The Cuban girl was cute, but not as hot as the blonde.

  5. #9534

    Wed- 2 am- Beach

    Found a young WSW blonde. She was pretty hot. $130 plus $35 for room.

    Nice girl from Washington. She has a Cuban friend name Mary, she wanted me to do doubles, but I just wanted her. The Cuban girl was cute, but not as hot as the blonde.

  6. #9533

    WSW- on Beach

    I was driving to get breakfast, real breakfast food, then saw this WSW that claimed to be German, name Savanah so she says. LOL. She waved me down so I stopped just to see what she wanted. She asked if I can give her a ride to her room since ot was raining. I said sure. Once we got to her motel she grabbed my junk and asked if I was a cop. LOL. I grabbed her tits and she didn't resist. Anyways she said come up to my room. I said no I just wanted to get some breakfast. She said I have breakfast and push my head down her kitty. LOL. Anyways I couldn't resist and came up for a quick one. $60 CBJ woth touching. She was a very cute blonde with tattoos. Said she is from TX, never seen her before. Anyways a good CBJ if your interested.

  7. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Taxi Mike's post below about 10 pm-2 am, but is there action on Beach during the daytime? Or is this a nighttime spot only?
    A few days ago during the late afternoon I was turning off a side street onto beach and a SW waved me down and ran right up to my window. She asked if I had a napkin or paper towel. I handed her a paper towel. She said thanks and walked away.

  8. #9531
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I saw Taxi Mike's post below about 10 pm-2 am, but is there action on Beach during the daytime? Or is this a nighttime spot only?
    No, I have driven down beach say Sunday morning and have seen them.

    Sometimes they are there sometimes they are not.

  9. #9530

    Daytime on Beach?

    I saw Taxi Mike's post below about 10 pm-2 am, but is there action on Beach during the daytime? Or is this a nighttime spot only?

  10. #9529
    The economy has had little effect if any on the numbers of SW's over the years. LE & the girls dumb decisions have been the biggest problems. The gils keep insisting on working the same small areas. This has made it very easy for LE to crack down over the years.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Recession does its job. More offering would be available soon with job cuts. How the prices look like there? Did anyone actually got chicks from Beach B?

  11. #9528

    Recession does its job

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    And a variety of types as well. Saw a polynesian girl on my last trip, but she seemed kinda shy. I'm always impressed that there are some real lookers.
    Recession does its job. More offering would be available soon with job cuts. How the prices look like there? Did anyone actually got chicks from Beach B?

  12. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how good the action has been for the last few weeks now. Every time I've gone out for the last weeks now it's always been packed. This weekend kind of sucked because they shut down a section of the road on beach, still don't know what was going on but there were still a few girls out. But there were many nights I went out from 10-2 am and saw 20 to 30 girls out at a time.
    And a variety of types as well. Saw a polynesian girl on my last trip, but she seemed kinda shy. I'm always impressed that there are some real lookers.

  13. #9526
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how good the action has been for the last few weeks now. Every time I've gone out for the last weeks now it's always been packed. This weekend kind of sucked because they shut down a section of the road on beach, still don't know what was going on but there were still a few girls out. But there were many nights I went out from 10-2 am and saw 20 to 30 girls out at a time.

  14. #9525

    Indoor Swapmeet

    I was driving on Beach Blvd in Stanton, near the Indoor Swapmeet, and I saw several young black ladies. They might be college students who got dressed up in hot clothes to parade around on the street, but my Spider Sense tells me "hookers". The were pretty cute.

  15. #9524

    Guess they're territorial

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    . . Not exactly "pussy" LOL!
    I've found ladies like 3 times on Bush. It's the only time I've seen them. I don't get to see them again. I wonder if the "ladies" that offer their services there get rid of the competition. But yeah, if you find a lady in that area, get her digits bc that might be the last time you see them otherwise.

    Samurai316.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape