Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 9898
-
07-28-23 13:23 #9523Senior Member

Posts: 129Rare, but will spot one once in a blue moon
Hi,
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
It's hard to find them. They are like never there. Makes me wonder if it's a sting being set up when I did see them. I have seen a couple in the past few years. Still, it's basically a ghost town. So yeah, I guess H&H has passed.
Samurai316.
-
07-26-23 15:04 #9522Senior Member

Posts: 1954The blinking blue lights draw your attention to the cameras. They are not for traffic enforcement. It was before the law changed that SW can walk around without being questioned. They have been standing at a few side streets and one that is rather dark. Or in the plaza away from beach.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
You can get a room for $40 even in a decent one the SW likes. But there are run down ones that not possible to be full. There are a lot of motels on beach.
-
07-26-23 14:08 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 394Tell me more about these?
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 06:33 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 1954SW don't usually have a personal preference. In Pomona, you expect to pay the rack rate equal to a motel 6. So if they don't have a room they will lose business. The popular ones will have a room themselves or else share. Locals will be less likely to have a room than visi SW.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Fig has plenty of rooms as low as $35. But it could be full on the weekends and some hotels refuse these business in the afternoon.
Beach has plenty of rooms and not that much SW relatively because of the cameras.
SW don't mind car dates as long as you can find safe and private places to park. Fig is impossible. Beach is easy. For Santa Ana I've been to the only space in the back of a strip mall a few space off the dumpster. Also gateless mobile estate.
You can do less in a car. It's easier to rip you off in a car or your own room.
-
07-22-23 01:23 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 394Based on my one time experience this week I would say it even extends past that a bit. Anywhere there was a cheap motel by there seemed to be some talent nearby. I will say a lot of them were mobile and there were a number of groups a bit down the side streets. Given the proximity, I'd say most have a room.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
I did meet a skinny WSW named Leelee. She quoted $$ which was too much for me. She mentioned the motel was an extra. 4, but that maybe because I was trying to talk her down a bit and she was trying to get things back up.
My only advice is go down the side streets, don't block traffic on Beach, that's an easy way to attract attention.
Roll up and talk, it's not a commitment!
Mad.
-
07-20-23 03:20 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 527Hard pass for me and probably 99.9% of everybody else on here.
Originally Posted by TooLazy
[View Original Post]
It's like a boatload of 304's in the streets so why become a frequent customer to one who smoke a pack of cigarettes in 10 minutes?
-
07-15-23 22:19 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 66A warm mouth is a warm mouth. Sure the stubble can be a bit chafing, but hey.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 14:15 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 347Ditto
I also cruise there once in a great while. Usually when I am checking out Beach (which has been been good hunting lately), then I get a bit nostalgic and head there. It's been a ghost town for years, but the memories are still there.
Originally Posted by TaxiMike
[View Original Post]
P.
-
07-12-23 23:59 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 103Inflation Pricing
New prices:
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
120 for mouth breathing.
160 for south action.
200 for full service.
WTF. I really need that powerball.
-
07-02-23 18:05 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 119. . Not exactly "pussy" LOL!
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 20:45 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 472LOL. Can I be a child for a moment.
You mean there is pussy to be had on Bush street?
Originally Posted by GrunionRunner
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 06:37 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 66Travel between 1st and 17th along Bush street (runs parallel to main).
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 02:18 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 220Vanessa
Hey Guys, sorry no update. I have been trying to contact her. I heard from her on Sunday but since I have not. I don't know if she went back home or if something else is going on but I just have had no contact since Sunday.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:15 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 134Re: Santa Ana action
It's not zero, it's Adams apples and 5 o'clock shadows if you know what I mean. I live less than a mile from where all the he-she's hang out on Main, just off 17th Street.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 00:21 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 220Vanessa
Hey Guys,
I got a message on Saturday from Vanessa. She said she was going to be in town from tonight thru Thursday.
I will keep you updated.












Reply With Quote






