Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 928 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13919
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10844

    Leah Foxy Vegas Models. New Agency

    I was traveling to Vegas for the week for work. The person I was meeting for work, have family in Philly and we have worked together for years. I fill in him on hobby intel in Philly when he is in town. He told me of a new agency but with girls he knows and can recommend. He said they aren't super young but are a great value for their looks and service levels.

    https://foxyvegasmodels.com/

    He told me the pricing structure is $220 CFS and BBBJ. $270 BBBJ and BBFS, both for 30 minutes. That got my attention. He had known the agency manager / owner for years.

    Met Leah. Not typical Korean body. Huge DD top. Nice round butt. Not a hard body but close. Really nice firm shape to her legs and butt. Def the gal in the pictures or really close. Leah, was dressed in a matching bra and pantie set with a garter belt. Nice deep dark tan. Did I say she had amazing tits. Firm and soft.

    Opted for the "real" $270 experience. I had to calm myself down. Leah was a little quiet at first. She spoke very good English. Opted for some 69. Everything tasted really fresh and was super clean down there. All shaved. If anything was funky I would of opted for a different path.

    Visually Doggie was great. My hands fit perfectly around her small waist but her round butt was amazing. I might have seen a little baby or P.S. Scar in the front? Nothing that distracted from her visually but I know that freaks some guys out. With her on top, those massive tits were great. Nice full butt.

    Her BBBJ skills were great. She was in no mad rush to get me to pop quickly. Nice light pressure in the beginning that slowly built up as it progressed. She asked me to pop, on her or in her mouth. Opted for the mouth. Sweet gal, very nice and relaxed.

    I am Sorry I wish I had a more clear answer to exactly where this place is located. I called the number on the website and got the address. My Cell Phone GPS got me there easily. It wasn't near the strip. I am going to be in Vegas on and off for the next few months we have a big project at work. Looking forward to checking out other places since I am not much of a gambler.

  2. #10843
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneo12  [View Original Post]
    Typical agency. Do you have a link to who you contacted?
    I wasn't able to find it as I got them off of stg or megapersonals and there were so many ads posted after the one I contacted. The ad was for 2 college friends who were looking for fun. I didn't know that they were dispatched from an agency until they got to the room and they told me that the $$ was just the fee to get them there. I should have just cut bait and kicked them out but little guy was interested in getting touched.

  3. #10842

    Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Not all Vegas escorts run this scam. That's why we use TER and only see escorts with multiple positive reviews from experienced hobbyists. When one doesn't do this and takes one for the team he's much more likely to get scammed. Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way. Next time make sure you do your homework.
    Yeah, I usually do my homework but I couldn't because my internet provider blocks all adult forums on my phones and I didn't trust the hotel Wifi. It is water under the bridge at this point.

  4. #10841

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Legit massage, pictures dated. Has her rules but it's only a massage so.
    Thats about what I thought. Thanks just save me a trip.

  5. #10840

    Count me in as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Just moved back to Vegas and looking to find a regular. Petite blonde preferably alt (tattoos piercings). Listcrawler and stg and all those seem to be nothing but bot adds. My dm are open to suggestions.
    Count me in please hit me up looking for petite GFE blonde would be nice but not a must alt girl would be cool.

    Too looking for a regular.

  6. #10839

    No

    Not all Vegas escorts run this scam. That's why we use TER and only see escorts with multiple positive reviews from experienced hobbyists. When one doesn't do this and takes one for the team he's much more likely to get scammed. Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way. Next time make sure you do your homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by AspenPurdue  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if las vegas escorts all charge $$ just to come to the room and then negotiate? I had the experience of 2 girls come over, take $$ each, and then proceed to say that it would be $k for fun. Unfortunately, the little guy overruled my brain and I tried to get them the $. Two frozen accounts later, my sunk cost fallacy finally gave up. Ended up with a $1. 6 k lotion massage. I probably should have just gone with the Asian agency that I had planned on in the first place. Oh, and the 2 that showed up weren't even close to the 2 that were in the picture sent to me.

  7. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenPurdue  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if las vegas escorts all charge $$ just to come to the room and then negotiate? I had the experience of 2 girls come over, take $$ each, and then proceed to say that it would be $k for fun. Unfortunately, the little guy overruled my brain and I tried to get them the $. Two frozen accounts later, my sunk cost fallacy finally gave up. Ended up with a $1. 6 k lotion massage. I probably should have just gone with the Asian agency that I had planned on in the first place. Oh, and the 2 that showed up weren't even close to the 2 that were in the picture sent to me.
    Typical agency. Do you have a link to who you contacted?

  8. #10837

    UltimatePartyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/UltimatePartyGirl

    Anyways took one for the team be wary she will upcharge to 1 k LOL. The price she texts you is to come out and the tipping is what's next.
    See if you can place a review on her profile with this, also something I might start doing more of (and everyone should do) is posting this stuff on the PD forum, calling out all this bullshit on PD (eg. Ads with bs reviews, stolen pictures and this type of rip off b* posting).

  9. #10836

    Question: Did I get ripped off

    I wanted to know if las vegas escorts all charge $$ just to come to the room and then negotiate? I had the experience of 2 girls come over, take $$ each, and then proceed to say that it would be $k for fun. Unfortunately, the little guy overruled my brain and I tried to get them the $. Two frozen accounts later, my sunk cost fallacy finally gave up. Ended up with a $1. 6 k lotion massage. I probably should have just gone with the Asian agency that I had planned on in the first place. Oh, and the 2 that showed up weren't even close to the 2 that were in the picture sent to me.

  10. #10835

    Iso petite blondes

    Just moved back to Vegas and looking to find a regular. Petite blonde preferably alt (tattoos piercings). Listcrawler and stg and all those seem to be nothing but bot adds. My dm are open to suggestions.

  11. #10834

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this one. No name posted and I don't recall what it is. I know she was posted about a while back without her name no way to find. Was thinking about a visit but wanted some detail first to see if she delivers. Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ss-away_367429
    Legit massage, pictures dated. Has her rules but it's only a massage so.

  12. #10833

    Info

    Anyone remember this one. No name posted and I don't recall what it is. I know she was posted about a while back without her name no way to find. Was thinking about a visit but wanted some detail first to see if she delivers. Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ss-away_367429

  13. #10832

    Not surprised

    She has 3 ads in 3 different cities at the same time. No reviews on PD. No reviews on TER. Who makes an appointment with someone like this? She's one giant red flag.

    Research is your friend. Never see girls with no reviews. Never.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/UltimatePartyGirl

    Anyways took one for the team be wary she will upcharge to 1 k LOL. The price she texts you is to come out and the tipping is what's next.

  14. #10831

    UltimateFOULgirl

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/UltimatePartyGirl

    Anyways took one for the team be wary she will upcharge to 1 k LOL. The price she texts you is to come out and the tipping is what's next.

  15. #10830

    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this week, am staying at Excalibur, for no reason other than $25 for a room, and needed o get out there quickly.

    How's the Casino gals there, anything stand out or I should know?
    Excalibur rooms might be $25, but they add a $35 per night resort fee plus $5 per night taxes. That makes your $25 room cost $65.

    It doesn't really matter if CG's are IN the hotel casino where you stay. They roam around the strip just like you do.

    From Excalibur walk over the bridges to NYNY and check out the Circle Bar. Walk over to MGM and look around.

    Excalibur isn't the greatest but go out and check out the strip. You'll see them.

    GB40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape