Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 928 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10845

    Iso petite blondes

    Just moved back to Vegas and looking to find a regular. Petite blonde preferably alt (tattoos piercings). Listcrawler and stg and all those seem to be nothing but bot adds. My dm are open to suggestions.

  2. #10844

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this one. No name posted and I don't recall what it is. I know she was posted about a while back without her name no way to find. Was thinking about a visit but wanted some detail first to see if she delivers. Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ss-away_367429
    Legit massage, pictures dated. Has her rules but it's only a massage so.

  3. #10843

    Info

    Anyone remember this one. No name posted and I don't recall what it is. I know she was posted about a while back without her name no way to find. Was thinking about a visit but wanted some detail first to see if she delivers. Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ss-away_367429

  4. #10842

    Not surprised

    She has 3 ads in 3 different cities at the same time. No reviews on PD. No reviews on TER. Who makes an appointment with someone like this? She's one giant red flag.

    Research is your friend. Never see girls with no reviews. Never.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/UltimatePartyGirl

    Anyways took one for the team be wary she will upcharge to 1 k LOL. The price she texts you is to come out and the tipping is what's next.

  5. #10841

    UltimateFOULgirl

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/UltimatePartyGirl

    Anyways took one for the team be wary she will upcharge to 1 k LOL. The price she texts you is to come out and the tipping is what's next.

  6. #10840

    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this week, am staying at Excalibur, for no reason other than $25 for a room, and needed o get out there quickly.

    How's the Casino gals there, anything stand out or I should know?
    Excalibur rooms might be $25, but they add a $35 per night resort fee plus $5 per night taxes. That makes your $25 room cost $65.

    It doesn't really matter if CG's are IN the hotel casino where you stay. They roam around the strip just like you do.

    From Excalibur walk over the bridges to NYNY and check out the Circle Bar. Walk over to MGM and look around.

    Excalibur isn't the greatest but go out and check out the strip. You'll see them.

    GB40.

  7. #10839

    Harleej

    https://tryst.link/escort/harleej

    Has anyone seen Harleej? Going to Vegas in a few weeks. Thinking about seeing her. Trying to find out if she is worth while of seeing on my trip. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #10838

    Harlee J Las Vegas

    I was wondering if any has seen her before? Would she be good at fantasy? I have a fantasy idea in mind, that I think she would be perfect for. She definitely would have the dream build for. She is on Tryst. Link web site. Going to Vegas in a few weeks. I can't stop looking at her profile. Have always been a bit worried trying to set something up. She looks like a perfect 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/harleej
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b57cd1ca137b9cb3b700c28e64f1bb69.jpg‎  

  9. #10837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Did Bella finally take off the bottoms so you can see for sure, and finally put the question to rest for all of us?

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Bella worked well FYI. One and a half bones, hour massage more body rub than therapeutic. Plenty of crack and ball grazing before flip. Relatively tall Thai cute lady. Fir price point kind of a bargain.

  10. #10836

    Bela

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Bella worked well FYI. One and a half bones, hour massage more body rub than therapeutic. Plenty of crack and ball grazing before flip. Relatively tall Thai cute lady. Fir price point kind of a bargain.
    Are you guys referring to the Bella that does incall massage in NLV that has been reviewed here before? There was talk going on questioning whether or not Bella is actually a dude.

  11. #10835
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    Great communications all the way up to me driving 30 minutes to her Summerlin incall, walking up to the door and then having her say "sorry can't do this my roommate is still sleeping".

    WTF.

    Shame, though. She was old but had a nice skinny MILF body that I like. If she offered me a freebie, I wouldn't waste my time driving out again for fear she'd just flake again.

    But, as far as I can tell she's real.
    Did the same thing to me.

    Not worth the trouble.

    Nothing worse than a flake who doesn't respect your time.

  12. #10834
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?
    Bella worked well FYI. One and a half bones, hour massage more body rub than therapeutic. Plenty of crack and ball grazing before flip. Relatively tall Thai cute lady. Fir price point kind of a bargain.

  13. #10833

    Re Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?
    That massage provider has been talked about on here over the years.

    Some have said that she might be a he, some say she is a she, some don't know, some don't want to know.

  14. #10832
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Excalibur isn't really the spot for CG's. Golden Nugget is usually pretty good and The Orleans.
    Thanks my man!

    I am having. Bella Thai Massage Kady over? Bad choice?

  15. #10831
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming in this week, am staying at Excalibur, for no reason other than $25 for a room, and needed o get out there quickly.

    How's the Casino gals there, anything stand out or I should know?
    As far as I know, Excalibur isn't really the spot for CG's. Golden Nugget is usually pretty good and The Orleans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape