Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27266

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.
    She is still around last time I checked but don't think she is in town at the moment. And the last 4 is correct.

  2. #27265
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.
    Yes that is still her number I think she is back in Florida though.

  3. #27264

    Divine Rachel

    Gentlemen it has finally come to pass.

    Rachel in putting together a profile on Tryst to announce her return.

    She will be running a limited time special to reconnect with old friends.

    As always she is safe an will ask for reference.

  4. #27263

    Much appreciate it

    Thank you! I still have not done my first trip to see a provider but looking forward to doing one soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    You can start here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ember-of-USASG

    Read from the oldest to the newest. It's not as comprehensive as it should be but it will get you started.

    BAM.

  5. #27262

    Divine Rachel- PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love to see ya! Please reach out to me JoeMan64.
    Hey Rachel! I sent HB a PM about getting your contact info. I was out of the hobby for a while but recently created a new account to find you are back! We used to see each other quite often. PM me, hope to hear from you soon.

  6. #27261

    Diam

    Had a visit with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148688393 Pics are accurate and she has a friendly demeanor everything covered and multiple sessions in the hour. Isn't local but she is Ohio based and plans on making further trips to the area. I will repeat.

  7. #27260

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    Rachel,

    I read the post from HB. If you're reading this, PLEASE contact me via DM or let me know if you still have the same phone number. I would love to see you again.

    Simon,

    P.S. I have a specific fetish that you used to accommodate and I loved it.
    Love to see ya! Please reach out to me JoeMan64.

  8. #27259

    Divine Rachel

    Rachel,

    I read the post from HB. If you're reading this, PLEASE contact me via DM or let me know if you still have the same phone number. I would love to see you again.

    Simon,

    P.S. I have a specific fetish that you used to accommodate and I loved it.

  9. #27258

    0197 Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.
    Not sure if she is in town.

  10. #27257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Newbie Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the game, so I am skeptical about it. Any tips for newbies?
    You can start here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ember-of-USASG

    Read from the oldest to the newest. It's not as comprehensive as it should be but it will get you started.

    BAM.

  11. #27256
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Thursday. Googlerman's review is accurate.
    I am new to the game, so I am skeptical about it. Any tips for newbies?

  12. #27255

    Lsm

    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.

  13. #27254

    Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by JJShock  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search on here can't tell if its the same one or not? There was one being reviewed a year ago. I'm thinking of trying this one today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148294776#.

    So far coms are good Any intel?

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    She's been reviewed here before—she used to host in an apartment in Northside. The other girl goes by Bunny and has also been reviewed.

  14. #27253

    LilWetWet

    Finally had a chance to spend time with LWW. Nothing much to add other than it was a positive experience.

    As many of you know LWW is on the east side and, due to a full time work schedule, is only occasionally available. She also doesn't have an active ad (that I am aware of) so best to try her here on her USA handle (lilwetwet).

    East.

  15. #27252

    Bunni

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJShock  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search on here can't tell if its the same one or not? There was one being reviewed a year ago. I'm thinking of trying this one today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148294776#.

    So far coms are good Any intel?

    Thanks.

    JJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape