Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27276

    Divine Rachel

    Rachel has posted her profile on Tryst an Erotic Monkey. She is waiting for them to be approved. She has reached out to a few on here she has seen in the past. Guys treat her right we need her talent to stay around. Her place in very safe as always. Private resident I have spent several sessions with her with no problems. HB.

  2. #27275

    From lurker to post

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely remember that thread getting started. I think I might have just been a lurker at that point. Lotta old names in those first few posts.

    Ya know, I might work on an update at some point. Or maybe a straight-up reboot. Times have definitely changed.
    How can not get scammed anymore? I always find fonies.

  3. #27274

    Divine Rachel

    Met with Rachel in the past. Love to renew acquaintance with a lovely lady.

    Hi.

  4. #27273

    Lipstick

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to her today and thinking about visiting her but I am in doubt now. Did you do incall if so how was it? I know the blue ash is a no fly zone for the senior members.
    I have a personal rule about lipstick. If they put it on their face beyond their lips more often than they are nuts. Sorry, the pics just made me laugh.

  5. #27272

    Bummer

    I have been talking to her today and thinking about visiting her but I am in doubt now. Did you do incall if so how was it? I know the blue ash is a no fly zone for the senior members.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKYmann  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3044351852

    Not sure if this one will be around very long, note the phone number in the link and try it on search to see if and where she is. I went for the hr at 3 cause I was feeling generous even though my inner voice was telling me just walk, it's not going to be very good. Texted back and forth, she was prompt and didn't ghost. Looks. Not really my taste, bolt ons on top and butt, though they felt natural, actually that is quite amazing. Lots of rules, I don't do this I don't do that etc very busy on her phone throughout the speeded up hr which barley lasted half. Though I really was happy to leave since the skills were not that great. Too energetic CBJ, noisey, slurpy, but too hard and rough for my taste. Just not my kind of person, too busy too hurried too pushy, . I hate writing a report like this. I'd much rather write one raving and recommending. Oh well you winsom you loose some that's what Toft is all about.

  6. #27271

    Jannessa

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3044351852

    Not sure if this one will be around very long, note the phone number in the link and try it on search to see if and where she is. I went for the hr at 3 cause I was feeling generous even though my inner voice was telling me just walk, it's not going to be very good. Texted back and forth, she was prompt and didn't ghost. Looks. Not really my taste, bolt ons on top and butt, though they felt natural, actually that is quite amazing. Lots of rules, I don't do this I don't do that etc very busy on her phone throughout the speeded up hr which barley lasted half. Though I really was happy to leave since the skills were not that great. Too energetic CBJ, noisey, slurpy, but too hard and rough for my taste. Just not my kind of person, too busy too hurried too pushy, . I hate writing a report like this. I'd much rather write one raving and recommending. Oh well you winsom you loose some that's what Toft is all about.

  7. #27270

    Summer

    Has anyone seen Summer recently since she started posting again?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...8e060883212f8d

  8. #27269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Updated Guide for Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely remember that thread getting started. I think I might have just been a lurker at that point. Lotta old names in those first few posts.

    Ya know, I might work on an update at some point. Or maybe a straight-up reboot. Times have definitely changed.
    Times have definitely changed. Let me know if you want a collaborator to put something together. Maybe do a draft and then bounce it back and forth for additions / corrections, etc.

    BAM.

  9. #27268

    Becki

    Received a random text from someone named Becki off of Montana. Anyone have any info or seen her?

  10. #27267

    Wow, 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    You can start here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ember-of-USASG

    Read from the oldest to the newest. It's not as comprehensive as it should be but it will get you started.

    BAM.
    I vaguely remember that thread getting started. I think I might have just been a lurker at that point. Lotta old names in those first few posts.

    Ya know, I might work on an update at some point. Or maybe a straight-up reboot. Times have definitely changed.

  11. #27266

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.
    She is still around last time I checked but don't think she is in town at the moment. And the last 4 is correct.

  12. #27265
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.
    Yes that is still her number I think she is back in Florida though.

  13. #27264

    Divine Rachel

    Gentlemen it has finally come to pass.

    Rachel in putting together a profile on Tryst to announce her return.

    She will be running a limited time special to reconnect with old friends.

    As always she is safe an will ask for reference.

  14. #27263

    Much appreciate it

    Thank you! I still have not done my first trip to see a provider but looking forward to doing one soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    You can start here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ember-of-USASG

    Read from the oldest to the newest. It's not as comprehensive as it should be but it will get you started.

    BAM.

  15. #27262

    Divine Rachel- PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Love to see ya! Please reach out to me JoeMan64.
    Hey Rachel! I sent HB a PM about getting your contact info. I was out of the hobby for a while but recently created a new account to find you are back! We used to see each other quite often. PM me, hope to hear from you soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape