Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 37362
-
08-06-23 19:23 #28887Senior Member

Posts: 75MH Massage, closed up.
Drove by MH Massage on Southfield Rd. In Lahtrup Village to see what talent they may or may not have. However, it appears that they were closed down by the city and there was a "not safe for occupancy" notice on the window. Anyone know what happened or when they were shut down?
-
08-06-23 17:18 #28886Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Near Pontiac
What about Oriental on Auburn just west of JohnR?
Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 10:18 #28885Senior Member

Posts: 103Pontiac
Does anyone have any providers, massage places in or near Pontiac?? One of the best for me was just outside on telegraph and huron. Korean, it was closed. I miss when the koreans domminated the AMP's. Seemed like they like their jobs and you could talk to some!
-
08-05-23 17:14 #28884Senior Member

Posts: 246Totally Legit
Libby is another massage therapist that l have seen throughout the years and can tell you she is 💯 % legit, never a hint of anything sensual. She has advertised on Craigslist and Backpage and a couple other sites but still legit. Tall Amy and Libby are similar in that they are both very good looking but have always kept their massages professional.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 15:43 #28883Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Libby
Eight or nine years ago, working in Royal Oak, she was 100% legit. Her massage skills were so-so.
I can't find anything suggestive in her CL Add
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 14:49 #28882Regular Member

Posts: 30Yes. Or at the very least they aren't escorts or found on STG and LC or Adult Search.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 10:31 #28881Senior Member

Posts: 36Mt. Clemens / Clinton
Best place to go in the area? Thank you.
-
08-05-23 09:59 #28880Senior Member

Posts: 63Libby CL
She is on massage anywhere.com. I feel like I tried texting before and she was acting pissed like "how did you get this number?" But that could've been someone else. Now I see her on CL. Anyone have any exp with Libby from Waterford? Her add seems subtly suggestive.
-
08-05-23 00:06 #28879Senior Member

Posts: 826Rates
Did she at least cover rates?
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 00:04 #28878Senior Member

Posts: 826Your UTRs
Your UTRs are maasage therapists?
Originally Posted by Gladstone40
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 20:08 #28877Senior Member

Posts: 212Amy
She's a slob and a wierdo.
-
08-04-23 18:45 #28876Regular Member

Posts: 4Utr
I would be happy to swap UTR with you. I have 2, one has an a place in Dearborn, the other comes to my place.
Originally Posted by Gladstone40
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 16:46 #28875Regular Member

Posts: 17Amy
As I previously said, she appeared legit. I'm fine with that. I'm looking for an attractive legit provider that is fit and health conscious. Find it interesting the only place she advertises is on Craigslist. Couldn't find anything on any other social media platform.
-
08-04-23 15:51 #28874Senior Member

Posts: 246Totally Legit
Amy is extremely easy on the eyes but l will warn you, she gives a massage while she is fully clothed, usually wearing yoga pants and sports bra covered by a tank top and no amount of money will change that. LOL. Have seen her for years when she was up by Lakeside mall and then her other place and she gives a very nice, not too hard massage. Actually sometimes her massage is too soft so you have to tell her. She is a sweetheart but nothing sexual will happen.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 15:25 #28873Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Tall Amy
She's a former Big10 volleyball player. Legit.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




