Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1740
-
08-11-23 22:46 #270Senior Member

Posts: 32More Intel
MajesticMermaid.
-tall curvy and chocolate.
-$350 ppm.
-CFS (don't know if BBFS is on the table), BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB.
-Took off after one pop but overall a good time. May see her again but I like sampling others.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-89bf3f00a212
-
08-07-23 00:47 #269Senior Member

Posts: 91Can you post her seeking link
Great posting and review can you share her link to PM.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 02:57 #268Senior Member

Posts: 318FlirtyMoniB
Any one seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-059fb509475d
-
08-02-23 11:19 #267Senior Member

Posts: 104I take them to my own place. I prefer the comfort level that brings compared to a hotel or Airbnb and since I'm single I don't have to worry about a girlfriend or wife finding out. When I do other mongering I do the same with escorts, almost solely outcalls. In fact, funny story, I have done so many outcalls that when I get an Uber Eats delivery and I see an attractive girl ringing my door I get an almost pavlovian response of sexual excitement haha. To make outcalls safer one thing I do is tell the Uber driver before he picks up the girl "make sure just *Laura* gets in the car and no one else. " If you decide to do Airbnbs I say be careful because I've heard horror stories of hosts having hidden nanny cams at their places. Legally I don't think you want an Airbnb camera to capture you handing a greeting card or envelope to a girl you have over! As far as hotels, I never have taken a Seeking girl to one, but I did consider it when I had family at my place visiting. On this forum I've seen members recommend the Dayuse site for booking short daytime stays at hotels. They usually come with a free or easy cancelation policy if you need to cancel last minute and I've seen a good selection of hotels there including higher starred ones. I think hotels for Seeking are fine if you're visiting our area from out of town, but if you're local I do wonder if girls are hesitant to do a hotel meetup due to discretion. I noticed some girls when we meet always ask if I have a wife or girlfriend and some profiles specifically mention they won't be with a married guy. So due to these reasons I think certain girls see hotel meetups as them being your secret and don't want to be any part of that. You could always lie and say you're from out of town visiting. This is just something I am noticing that girls can be paranoid / concerned about a significant other in the picture. The other option aside from those previously mentioned is you will find a few girls that openly state on their profile or via texting that they can host. I've never gone to a SA girl's place or hotel. I think it can be risky like how doing incalls for providers with no intel can be risky. You never know if you get there and a guy will be in a corner with a gun or who knows what. I definitely suggest doing an initial M&G with a girl to gauge if a girl hosting is safe. I'm unsure if you are more or less likely to be ripped off by SA girls when they host than regular providers, but do keep in mind that with Seeking there often isn't any intel on these girls. It's a TOFTT go in blind experience nearly all the time. So mitigate the risk and be safe!
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 22:02 #266Senior Member

Posts: 145Thanks for the feedback gentlemen appreciate you guys.
One more thing where are you guys taking theses girls? Hotels? Airbnbs? Your own place?
-
07-31-23 13:48 #265Senior Member

Posts: 104Did it show that she read your message or at least viewed your profile after you sent your message? Usually if a girl does either of those things and doesn't respond back to me that tells me disinterest so I move on. Also like SpaSearcher said these girls get tons of messages or are bad at communicating. But yea in general there are tons of flakes and timewasters! That's why the intel in this thread is valuable. Reports will let us know which girls are actually worth our time and money. Out of curiosity I checked out Seeking threads on this forum from across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. I thought it was just mostly misses on Seeking and few hits based on little positive intel, but a user in the Los Angeles board named FarFarAway told me "people complain about the misses publicly, if they have hits they keep quiet or keep them to themselves. " That's a huge bummer! This being a mongering site I thought we would share Seeking successes for the benefit of us all and not keep them secret to ourselves like how we are transparent with escort and AMP reports. Imagine if we only posted bad providers in the escort board and kept good pros secret, the hobby would be worse for it. When I post reports in this thread I make sure to say who's a flake, who I actually met up with, were they a good lay, bad lay, PPM negotiations, etc. Instead of us being crabs in a bucket wasting our time on Seeking if we help each other out with intel it really would save time for all of us. Just make it a better experience for us mongers in the sugar bowl!
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 09:14 #264Senior Member

Posts: 970It is very common with those girls. I think they get so many messages sometimes they can't keep up, but then again some are just really bad at communicating. I would send one more text and then move on, don't let it become a second job trying to track them down.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 15:29 #263Senior Member

Posts: 145Some of these women are so flaky geez. At what point do you say forget it? Texted one she didn't respond back. Did see she was logged in yesterday
-
07-28-23 22:37 #262Senior Member

Posts: 104Believe me I was disappointed too when I first saw Dumbspoiledbrat! Girls are really good at using camera angles to manipulate how they look and I didn't expect the photos to fraud her weight so much.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
Based on your two separate experiences with IUDs sounds like they're a pain to use! The copper wire feeling you described sounds really uncomfortable and that's intense that the IUD got dislodged during sex.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 14:43 #261Senior Member

Posts: 101Iud
My ex wife had an IUD for many years and the tip of my cock would occasionally touch the IUD strings sticking out of the cervix and they felt like copper wires touching my tip. I think it depends on the girls size plus the size of your dick if you end up touch it, also depending on the position. When I had her knees behind her ears is when I got in really deep I felt it most of the time.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
My current gf (22 yr old SB) had an IUD that I indeed manage to dislodge with my massive cock and we ended up having to go to ER in the middle of pounding so they could put it back in place. After that she had it removed because she was in shock that could happen and of course it was massive pain. I remember I was at the ER with her and the nurse was feeling inside of my gf vagina and my literal cum was dripping out onto her hand (gloved of course) as she was doing that. Had to hide my chuckle and smile as the nurse looked not too happy. Good times!
-
07-28-23 13:33 #260Senior Member

Posts: 1401My experience with brat
I spent a lot of time working this one only to be greatly disappointed. Her headshots really hide her weight. We agreed to meet in a public place and I literally drove away. I don't have a problem with curvy ladies but listing herself as petite or slim is bullshit. I am glad you had fun with her.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 11:46 #259Senior Member

Posts: 104Intel: Encounters, Rates, Flakes, Etc.
Hi everyone! Here is a lot of intel that I gathered. It includes encounters, rate negotiations, flakes, etc. The unfiltered good, bad, and ugly of what I found:
ForbiddenFruit.
24 year old hot Asian. It didn't take long to arrive at setting up a M&G via messaging on the site. She agreed to a 400 PPM prior to our M&G. The M&G went well at a nice restaurant. We built good rapport and banter so the actual encounter later looked promising. When we arrived to my place after the restaurant I could sense ForbiddenFruit's mood was considerably different from earlier. She was less enthusiastic, less talkative, and in general seemed less comfortable. I understand that girls can get shy before the actual lay, especially new Seeking girls (member since March 2023), but hell it wasn't a good sign of things to come! ForbiddenFruit didn't want to take off her bra, but when I asked her politely she removed it. I keep occasionally meeting girls from SA that don't want to remove their bra when we get intimate. Anyone else have this happen? What is this about? I'm assuming certain girls don't want to fully reveal themselves to guys from Seeking like they're keeping something "saved" like how some providers refuse to DFK. Maybe due to their boyfriend? It's just odd, because I am doing LFK / DFK, DATY, and CFS so why the reluctance to show breasts? She did something else that was also really awkward regarding how she wanted me sleep with her that practically ruined the experience, but for identity confidentiality sake on my end I won't say what it was since I'm not sure if she's asking every guy the same request. Moving on from that point. I did DFK and the DATY was hot. With the DATY I was able to get her to moan a lot and pulsate her body. My hope was that the DATY would ease her tension. The CFS was decent and she wasn't a quiet dead fish during it. She has a nice body, which includes much bigger boobs and ass than a typical Asian girl. After one pop ForbiddenFruit was angrily anxious to leave and refused to stay for pillow talk or MSOG. She just wanted to go home, which sucks because I had hoped the good DATY would make her more appreciative of my company. In sum, it was a below average experience. I banged a hot young Asian girl for a good price, but damn at my place she was exceptionally bitter and had a really bad attitude! I wish she kept up the same great mood from dinner.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-4b88a7f00787
Poisonivy.
23 year old Latina spinner. It was fairly hard to setup a meet with her. I've been exchanging messages on SA with Ivy for about several months now and despite sharing my phone number a long time ago it took awhile for her to finally text me back thereby entering the phone texting stage. Her schedule also isn't too flexible and she can be unresponsive with phone texts. On the plus side you save time by not having to M&G her. She will come over to your place without an initial meet and just requires photo verification. "Ready to go" girls like Ivy are a big win in my book as I've mentioned in other posts. Poisonivy's PPM rate has gone up from the 400 that Fudgsicle reported earlier in this thread. Ivy is up to 500 PPM, but I negotiated her down to 450. I was reluctant to meet her at 450. This still seemed a bit high, because when I think of a 450-600 PPM I envision a younger (18-19) or better looking girl. Nevertheless, I caved and saw her anyway since SA requires so much time that it's hard to find girls that are "ready to go. " I had a really good experience so I have no regrets. Ivy looked better in person than her photos. On Seeking Ivy's photos look as if she used a lot of makeup or a camera filter to Polish her face giving it a look that is a bit uncanny valley or fake, but when we met she looked pretty and didn't have too much makeup. If you love spinners you'll love Poisonivy! She's definitely got that body type. Nice, hot, petite body and when Ivy arrived she was wearing pretty jewelry and sensual perfume (loved her perfume). So yea she's well put together! Personality wise, Ivy is bubbly, outgoing, and fun to be around. She's willing to do a lot in the bedroom too! After DFK and just exploring her body, Ivy slipped off her panties exposing an already wet snatch. That was surprising as I rarely see girls wet when I'm mongering or on SA. Maybe she's a nympho? Anyway, I was putting on the rubber and Ivy immediately gets to sucking my johnson to make it harder. I didn't even have to ask. I write this to show her willingness to please as a lot of girls would just wait for you to stroke yourself to get harder. The BBBJ was average, which is to be expected with her braces. Even though I already had the rubber on for the CFS I wanted to DATY first. Poisonivy was really fresh down there with no odor and tasteless so she has really good hygiene! She gave out a lot of moans and movement during it. The CFS was alright. Poisonivy allowed multiple positions: doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Due to her IUD we had to take it easy performing doggy. I don't think I've ever been with a girl with an IUD and I wonder if it impacted my sensation of the CFS. She felt loose down there and I'm unsure if the IUD played a role in the lack of tightness. Ivy after the sex mentioned she could feel a pinch when I hit the IUD at one point so I wonder if the IUD prevents you from going completely inside thereby also making it less enjoyable for us men. Regardless, the overall experience with her was pleasurable and I did have one of those awesome post-sex highs for awhile after our session. Would definitely recommend! Shoutout to FantasyManJ and Fudgsicle on intel for this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441
Dumbspoiledbrat.
18 year old goth / artsy Latina. After I sent an initial message on SA she quickly asked for my phone number. Via texting I negotiated a 300 PPM and setup a time that day for the M&G. Her schedule was very open and flexible so it was refreshing to meetup with someone so quickly after meeting them on the website. The pics on her profile are fairly flattering as she is heavier in person. As of writing this review her profile on SA has her body type listed as "slim", but in reality she's curvy. After the M&G we headed to my place for intimacy. This was another girl that was wet already when she undressed. Her BBBJ skill was okay, but on the bright side she got really into the DATY and CFS with moans and dirty talk haha. Overall the M&G and encounter together was a decent experience! Dumbspoiledbrat has a laidback personality allowing for good chemistry during the M&G and intimacy. My only real pet peeve is that she's noticeably heavier than her photos so again her pics aren't quite accurate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-a18758127e0b
Spicymami.
23 year old Latina.
Requires $150 meetup fee just to M&G. I never agree to a M&G fee or deposit so I passed on this one. For the sake of all of us mongers in this community PLEASE DON'T agree to upfront fees or deposits. We should not be encouraging or normalizing this behavior. Paying for drinks or a meal should suffice in an initial M&G and I also am willing to pay for the Uber / Lyft, but girls shouldn't be paid soley for showing up or booking their time. Remember your time is valuable too and what if the date is bad! Don't give them the power or think they're doing you a favor being in your company.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-31adebbbbe80
RubyDoesItBetter.
31 year old curvy Latina.
Via texting I was trying to set up a dinner M&G and tried to negotiate fun afterwards. She asked how much I was willing to offer for a PPM. Told her 300. She declined. I asked Ruby what her range was. She flipped the question and asked how much I was willing to do at my highest. I told her 450 and she said that would only get me a BJ. FOR INTEL SAKE so I could have a rate to share with you all I kept probing Ruby to figure out what her range is. Ruby claims 1000 is typically what she gets. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-d778a74843ec
Toniababyy.
21 year old cute Latina.
Sent an initial message to her on SA and Toniababyy replies saying she does a 700 PPM. I wanted to negotiate with her, but PPM discussion on Seeking is a bannable offense. Be careful guys. I always discuss PPM and negotiate via cell phone texting. Never on the website.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-123e3c36c4b0
Voluptuousbabyy.
23 year old hot blonde.
Her profile says she wants to get to know you online first before you meetup in person. In reality Voluptuousbabyy wants to have an online arrangement with you paying for her time online (texts, talking, pics). I am doubtful that will eventually lead to an in person arrangement and I find an online "arrangement" to be a waste. More like an expensive COVID lockdown era penpal!
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-3c6d287a8993
Mermaid24.
22 year old blonde.
Very eager to meet, prefers no M&G, and open for PPM. Negotiated a 400 PPM. Only issue is her schedule is a bit wonky and she seems a bit on the nuttier side so I wasn't sure I wanted to risk having her outcall to my place.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-899bee738606
Normal Beach.
26 year old sandy colored blonde.
Very talkative and fun girl via messaging on SA. She wrote very long messages with me and I really thought we were hitting it off. When I got to setting a meetup date and confirming what she was looking for she said that she was not looking for romance or intimacy. Strictly wants a friendship / platonic date sugaring. Such a pity because based off of her messages Normal Beach has a lot of personality! She might be really fun in the sheets, but why pay to "rent a friend" when no intimacy is involved?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-4ff2d2876d77
Lola.
22 year old Latina. Looks like she does modeling based on her SA photos. I negotiated Lola down to a 450 PPM for intimacy. I was working on setting up a M&G with her, but she soon considered me a flake and requested a meetup fee for an initial M&G. I passed because of that and due to her getting an attitude. I suspect she always wanted a deposit or M&G fee since I was not disrespectful of her time via texting. I simply reached out asking her availability on a couple occasions and each time when she replied back exceptionally late saying she was free I had already moved on with other plans. We never setup a definite time or anything. So I was taken aback by her anger and M&G fee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-639d31ff1afe
-
07-18-23 15:59 #258Regular Member

Posts: 14Similar experience here. She's nice and was submissive but also bolted once things came to an end. I would not say the pics are accurate, she looks older and bigger than her pics (good amt of makeup, not a lot of ink but tons of bruises). Everything was fine overall, ultimately I should've held out for younger and hotter. Lesson re-learned.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 12:48 #257Senior Member

Posts: 104Nice find!
Oh interesting! Thanks for the update and nice find! This is my first time hearing about sexy jobs. How'd you find her on it? I do now vaguely recall Tat2 briefly mentioning that alongside her part time job she also has done camgirl work. I didn't think much of it since seems a lot of girls these days sell vids, pics, or livestream as a side hustle. I think it's become the new normal. For her to be on sexy jobs that does have me wondering how far she went in the industry. I don't think she's a full actress based off of her performance when I was with her. It didn't feel PSE at all and like I said the sex wasn't so fun. I'm guessing she is / was a camgirl that does solo streams. Or maybe she is just shy with first time experiences in the sack. Hmm. Your research has indeed piqued my interest!
Originally Posted by DigMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:20 #256Senior Member

Posts: 72Confirming your guess
Tat 2 is a semi pro at least, she is on sexy jobs as a porn actress.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





