Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18811

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    That's rare and odd. Any of her regulars want to comment on this. Are her photos not current? Adam, care to share any details on your visit here. DM me if best for you.
    I can say that she does not have many photos. And the ones I have seen are spot on. She is young looking and has a nice body. Very small tummy that I actually I like. Beautiful butt. No tattoos. Nice provider. Now, is he referring to the Joyce in Chantilly? She is not a model but most regulars will say she is cute. May be he can post some of the photos he has seen. She has a friend that is also working in that area. Do not know but maybe he saw the other one.

  2. #18810

    Factual

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    That's rare and odd. Any of her regulars want to comment on this. Are her photos not current? Adam, care to share any details on your visit here. DM me if best for you.
    (in Northern Virginia Escorts) See post #18713 for accurate back pic. See post #18807 for accurate (clothed) front pic (follow link). Everyone has their own opinions wrt looks. Those pics are accurate.

    I've always found Joyce to be very pleasant. Her quirkyness (and things she'll do that I don't find many other providers doing) for reasonable rates is her draw for me. She's not the most beautiful, but pretty fine (again, opinions of looks vary among age, background, etc). I go to Flushing / Queens, the gals you can get there for same or lower rates are much younger and very attractive. But we're not in Flushing / Queens all the time, around here, Joyce is very good (and the quirkyness is just, wow, have fun).

  3. #18809

    Joyce's Photos

    That's rare and odd. Any of her regulars want to comment on this. Are her photos not current? Adam, care to share any details on your visit here. DM me if best for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    Saw Joyce and the effort was there but looked nothing close to her pics. Wouldn't repeat in a million years although she's nice. Just too old and flabby for my taste.

  4. #18808

    Kiki klout

    Was scrolling through my Twitter feed and saw that pornstar Kiki Klout is in DC. Went to eros and sure enough was an ad. So went to ter but no reviews of any kind. I'm not in town so guess I'll be missing out. If anyone visits please share.

  5. #18807

    I've had same

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    I messaged an Anjoy girl and she replied in Manassas with address. I get there and crickets for twenty minutes. I then see 3 PG cops leaving. She replied she will be able to see me in five minutes. I wait but I see someone peeking out from the first floor window. Could have been the handler but I got the hell out of there.
    It was a while ago, but I had same exact thing. Several cops in parking lot as I was rolling up for text arranged meeting. Anyone who's enjoyed Manassas Anjoy knows which location I'm talking about. I texted back, said LE in parking lot, going to cancel. Regardless if it was for Anjoy specific activity, no way I'm walking up with visible LE in parking lot. Assume you mean Manassas local though, if it was PG cops that would be way out of their area?

  6. #18806

    Joyce

    Saw Joyce and the effort was there but looked nothing close to her pics. Wouldn't repeat in a million years although she's nice. Just too old and flabby for my taste.

  7. #18805

    Manasas Anjoy problem

    I messaged an Anjoy girl and she replied in Manassas with address. I get there and crickets for twenty minutes. I then see 3 PG cops leaving. She replied she will be able to see me in five minutes. I wait but I see someone peeking out from the first floor window. Could have been the handler but I got the hell out of there.

  8. #18804

    Lovely Joyce

    Finally, a somewhat exposed photo a her face. She is indeed a cutie and I think she knows it or she wouldn't have stated it in her post. My preference is for the older, all natural providers, but I can see why she is so sought after particularly for those into that school girl outfit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story.

    Seems Joyce is having trouble advertising after making the permanent move back to Virginia. First she tried Bed Page but they took her bitcoin and wouldn't past her ad. Now some dude is linking another Joyce to her TER page so she opened this Craigslist massage to get a link of her on her TER page.

    I suggested she revive her old inactive erotic Monger ad as the CL ads expire after a few weeks and make dead links. She also will have to get a provider membership on TER to take control of her page there and correct the wrong links. I hope she gets this all worked out because I don't want her to leave again.

    Take care of her and she will definitely take care of you.

  9. #18803
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story...
    It's funny you mention that. One time when I visited Joyce a few years ago, she mentioned that same thing to me too, and showed me the video he had her record of it. Not going to lie, it was hilarious.

  10. #18802

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    The pic is Joyce but the number is new. I'll call her in the morning.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...649548718.html
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story.

    Seems Joyce is having trouble advertising after making the permanent move back to Virginia. First she tried Bed Page but they took her bitcoin and wouldn't past her ad. Now some dude is linking another Joyce to her TER page so she opened this Craigslist massage to get a link of her on her TER page.

    I suggested she revive her old inactive erotic Monger ad as the CL ads expire after a few weeks and make dead links. She also will have to get a provider membership on TER to take control of her page there and correct the wrong links. I hope she gets this all worked out because I don't want her to leave again.

    Take care of her and she will definitely take care of you.

  11. #18801

    Wood bridge or Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Old TV show.

    Centreville Anjoy is shut down. Don't know why.

    Text one of the Springfield Alternative providers.

    Response with digits but address in in Woodbridge.

    Text back, I thought you were in Woodbridge?

    Text with pics digits of a Springfield location and provider. Looks good. Nice place.

    Text back OK. I will be there in 45 minutes.

    OK see you soon.



    Get to the nice hotel. GHOST Crickets.

    Text the original number (in Woodbridge).

    Wood bridge sends a room number.

    I go to the room. No answer.

    I text. I am in Springfield did you send me a woodbridge room?
    Oh give me 5 minutes.

    Text Springfield room number.

    Go to room. Nice place. Nice provider. A little older than other anjoy, but good looking, and. Wow did she provide and provide and provide.

    Patience Grasshopper.

  12. #18800

    Patience grasshopper

    Old TV show.

    Centreville Anjoy is shut down. Don't know why.

    Text one of the Springfield Alternative providers.

    Response with digits but address in in Woodbridge.

    Text back, I thought you were in Woodbridge?

    Text with pics digits of a Springfield location and provider. Looks good. Nice place.

    Text back OK. I will be there in 45 minutes.

    OK see you soon.

    Get to the nice hotel. GHOST Crickets.

    Text the original number (in Woodbridge).

    Wood bridge sends a room number.

    I go to the room. No answer.

    I text. I am in Springfield did you send me a woodbridge room?

  13. #18799
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Yuriko from TLH is back in the area for a little while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5657771.htm

    But, if those pictures are any indication, it looks like she got a boob job that she didn't need. Giving her a creampie last year was fun, but now I'm kind of on the fence about going back unless her rates are reasonable. Really can't stand implants, especially on someone who didn't need them in the first place.
    Damn, those look bad.

    I really appreciated that outfit. Any of the other TLH still make the rounds to the area?

  14. #18798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yuriko

    Looks like Yuriko from TLH is back in the area for a little while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5657771.htm

    But, if those pictures are any indication, it looks like she got a boob job that she didn't need. Giving her a creampie last year was fun, but now I'm kind of on the fence about going back unless her rates are reasonable. Really can't stand implants, especially on someone who didn't need them in the first place.

  15. #18797
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tara few times before the Pandemic. She was always very sweet. Beautiful breast and great massage. She used to show her body and let you caress it but no other services besides prostate massage.
    If you've seen tara for a good while she opens up her menu. I've done DATY with her and FS with a condom on for about 3 Beni. She's really cool peoples if you're loyal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape