Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24039
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18804

    Lovely Joyce

    Finally, a somewhat exposed photo a her face. She is indeed a cutie and I think she knows it or she wouldn't have stated it in her post. My preference is for the older, all natural providers, but I can see why she is so sought after particularly for those into that school girl outfit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story.

    Seems Joyce is having trouble advertising after making the permanent move back to Virginia. First she tried Bed Page but they took her bitcoin and wouldn't past her ad. Now some dude is linking another Joyce to her TER page so she opened this Craigslist massage to get a link of her on her TER page.

    I suggested she revive her old inactive erotic Monger ad as the CL ads expire after a few weeks and make dead links. She also will have to get a provider membership on TER to take control of her page there and correct the wrong links. I hope she gets this all worked out because I don't want her to leave again.

    Take care of her and she will definitely take care of you.

  2. #18803
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story...
    It's funny you mention that. One time when I visited Joyce a few years ago, she mentioned that same thing to me too, and showed me the video he had her record of it. Not going to lie, it was hilarious.

  3. #18802

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    The pic is Joyce but the number is new. I'll call her in the morning.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...649548718.html
    Talked to Joyce this morning. I really wanted to fuck her by she was busy with some dude who pays her to kick him in the balls. But that's another story.

    Seems Joyce is having trouble advertising after making the permanent move back to Virginia. First she tried Bed Page but they took her bitcoin and wouldn't past her ad. Now some dude is linking another Joyce to her TER page so she opened this Craigslist massage to get a link of her on her TER page.

    I suggested she revive her old inactive erotic Monger ad as the CL ads expire after a few weeks and make dead links. She also will have to get a provider membership on TER to take control of her page there and correct the wrong links. I hope she gets this all worked out because I don't want her to leave again.

    Take care of her and she will definitely take care of you.

  4. #18801

    Wood bridge or Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Old TV show.

    Centreville Anjoy is shut down. Don't know why.

    Text one of the Springfield Alternative providers.

    Response with digits but address in in Woodbridge.

    Text back, I thought you were in Woodbridge?

    Text with pics digits of a Springfield location and provider. Looks good. Nice place.

    Text back OK. I will be there in 45 minutes.

    OK see you soon.



    Get to the nice hotel. GHOST Crickets.

    Text the original number (in Woodbridge).

    Wood bridge sends a room number.

    I go to the room. No answer.

    I text. I am in Springfield did you send me a woodbridge room?
    Oh give me 5 minutes.

    Text Springfield room number.

    Go to room. Nice place. Nice provider. A little older than other anjoy, but good looking, and. Wow did she provide and provide and provide.

    Patience Grasshopper.

  5. #18800

    Patience grasshopper

    Old TV show.

    Centreville Anjoy is shut down. Don't know why.

    Text one of the Springfield Alternative providers.

    Response with digits but address in in Woodbridge.

    Text back, I thought you were in Woodbridge?

    Text with pics digits of a Springfield location and provider. Looks good. Nice place.

    Text back OK. I will be there in 45 minutes.

    OK see you soon.

    Get to the nice hotel. GHOST Crickets.

    Text the original number (in Woodbridge).

    Wood bridge sends a room number.

    I go to the room. No answer.

    I text. I am in Springfield did you send me a woodbridge room?

  6. #18799
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Yuriko from TLH is back in the area for a little while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5657771.htm

    But, if those pictures are any indication, it looks like she got a boob job that she didn't need. Giving her a creampie last year was fun, but now I'm kind of on the fence about going back unless her rates are reasonable. Really can't stand implants, especially on someone who didn't need them in the first place.
    Damn, those look bad.

    I really appreciated that outfit. Any of the other TLH still make the rounds to the area?

  7. #18798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yuriko

    Looks like Yuriko from TLH is back in the area for a little while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5657771.htm

    But, if those pictures are any indication, it looks like she got a boob job that she didn't need. Giving her a creampie last year was fun, but now I'm kind of on the fence about going back unless her rates are reasonable. Really can't stand implants, especially on someone who didn't need them in the first place.

  8. #18797
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tara few times before the Pandemic. She was always very sweet. Beautiful breast and great massage. She used to show her body and let you caress it but no other services besides prostate massage.
    If you've seen tara for a good while she opens up her menu. I've done DATY with her and FS with a condom on for about 3 Beni. She's really cool peoples if you're loyal.

  9. #18796
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffx100  [View Original Post]
    Got a very nice haircut from Tara today. She's good with the clippers, and can give you a smooth taper. And oh yeah, also got a massage, a Russian and blew quick and hard with a prostate massage at the very end. Total $1. 60 for that dream. There's more on the menu, but that's all I ordered and needed today. Nice, safe Annandale location (boba tea afterward! Planning to repeat monthly--she's a sweetheart.
    I saw Tara few times before the Pandemic. She was always very sweet. Beautiful breast and great massage. She used to show her body and let you caress it but no other services besides prostate massage.

  10. #18795

    Tara haircut

    Got a very nice haircut from Tara today. She's good with the clippers, and can give you a smooth taper. And oh yeah, also got a massage, a Russian and blew quick and hard with a prostate massage at the very end. Total $1. 60 for that dream. There's more on the menu, but that's all I ordered and needed today. Nice, safe Annandale location (boba tea afterward! Planning to repeat monthly--she's a sweetheart.

  11. #18794

    Busty Latina maybe Asian

    Anyone have a lead for a very busty Latina or Asian in nova? If any help is needed in MD or Richmond I can help out. Thanks all.

  12. #18793

    K doubles?

    Anyone know of Korean's that do doubles around here?

  13. #18792

    Exceptions

    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessFlash  [View Original Post]
    I understand that, but the prices have skyrocketed. 5 years ago it was 3 Bens for an hr and 10 bens for 4 hrs and that's roughly the same price 8 hhr BBFS massages from an AMP, only it's with a woman fluent in English in her 20's and white so it was an amazing deal.

    But the prices have doubled if not tripled and the quality certainly hasn't and the AMPs have only increased prices 10% at most the last 5 years, while also increasing the quality of the ladies, at least in terms of fluency or performance.

    I'll admit to having a thing for indie chicks but an investment like that makes me feel I could easily just go on dates with similar chicks and get lucky at some point. Something about the per minute cost makes it unreasonable, I'll admit it is odd but I'd rather strike out at a bar for hours than spend that, at least when I'm making small talk I won't be burning the equivalent of a good restaurant meal every minute doing it.
    As far as skyrocketing prices go, I think that depends on the individual and where one goes. My favorites haven't increased their rates or decreased their enthusiasm and efforts. I think I'm fortunate enough to find others who have reasonable rates even if others up theirs.

    Even with the pandemic and bad business practices, this hobby is still similar to buying a car where you can get what you want for what you're willing to shell out depending on where you look. Of course I can't see someone like Billie all the time, but the time I take to save up to see her is like saving up for a vacation and it feels good.

    I've been dumb enough in the past to shell out too much for someone who gives below the minimum effort, but I've learned since then.

  14. #18791

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by Egotistic  [View Original Post]
    I feel like to try Greek tour. Please send me some more details. Thanks.
    Man, there are so many reports of Joyce. Just go to the advance search in the upper right side. You will find everything you need there. Do the homework and you will be rewarded. I will be happy to the Greek tour for you just Venmo the fee to her for my services.

  15. #18790

    PM me the charge for Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joyce yesterday. I have been trying her Greek offering. I wanted to see if I could get her come that way. I love the way she comes in the 69 position. That loud cat like sound! I position her side to side and enter her that way and caressed her body and play with her pussy very softly. She got really wet and started moaning and started trusting back to me for more. I thought, I got her but I could not hold it. It was that good. No cigar this time but I will try again soon. Anyone has gotten her come in other position besides 69?
    I feel like to try Greek tour. Please send me some more details. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape